• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C-c-c-combos!

prOAPC

Smash Lord
how to never miss an usmash after a dtilt lock:
1. Dair/Fair/whatever that induce a jab lock situation
2. Dtilt twice (yes, 2 times)
3. Running usmash. You have to run, like 2 steps, and usmash in the same place the opponent where the opponent is. The usmash is so low that will hit him ate the right time when he's getting up and the invi. frames are gone

clowsui

Smash Legend
oats you don't count

speaking of which you probably don't remember me but i think i saw you at a cgc once

i was watching your lucas the whole time XD

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
You don't have to Dtilt twice. You just wait a moment before you running Usmash.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
clowsui, you like never introduce yourself and you supposedly have followed me around a couple of times... say 'hi' so I can tickle you with my rope snake or something

Sade

Smash Cadet
Oats, if it's any consolation, I did the dtilt lock combo at some tourney recently, and Sky was like "SHE'S DOING THE OATS COMBO"

Levitas

the moon
:|

I thought a dtilt lock > usmash was called a... dtilt lock > usmash.

I mean after all, only something named a rose could smell so sweet.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LMAOO god kais coming up in this thread too

ah w/e

also oats you're silly, i only go out to cali during the summer and not very often either. i might come out there this summer though! we'll see.

Top Bottom