• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haven't you seen Mango vs Shroomed 3 where Mango self commentates
"See that he keeps doing that little Dair ... I just wait under it, and I **** him"

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm no Chivalruse but I've seen that match so many times I can almost recite it by heart

Walt

Smash Ace
Any match mango has self-commentated I learned something.

also that accidental illusion into the pill>bair is awesome in the mango/shroomed match

crush

Smash Master
since this threads called s2j's question thread i thought it was like where random falcons ask s2j questions, not where s2j asks random falcons questions lol

Van.

Smash Ace
S2J why don't you type up the story of why you hate kage and what led to that 100$ mm you ***** him in

D

Deleted member

S2J why don't you type up the story of why you hate kage and what led to that 100$ mm you ***** him in
i didn't have anything against kage prior to the money match. pretty sure we both did it out of competitions sake and with absolute 0 form of malice vs each other

(fuzzyness is a different story)

==

my main gripe with kage now is that he just randomly insults m2k with a false statement that he only cares about himself and money and when I tell him its not true and jasons a nice guy, he will never admit hes wrong and start stating bs that's completely unrelated to the argument.

like suddenly the conversation shifts towards brawl community/melee community being divided and then towards a general statement of self-improvement and he would take what i say and warp it

i don't know why he states all of that when im just defending m2k lol... you could say a pet peeve of mine are dum people. OR he's an amazing troll

he's pretty much impossible to reason with and i'm thinking he either has poor reading comprehension or he's overdoing the 'warrior' persona (he *******ized the use of the word warrior btw, now most people in the know associate the word warrior with dum ***, dumb ****, kage, etc)

==

so to random haters, me vs kage drama rose out of kage stating some stupid lie about m2k, me defending him, him responding like a ******, me trying to futilely reason with a ****** and then realizing there's no hope for him online

and when u hate someone, you will find things to hate about them, like how bad they suk at smash and how bad kage's dik suckers suck at smash too

pwnd

0Room

Smash Lord
Well I can definitely agree that the way he responds isn't always the most easy discernible
I've personally spent quite a few minutes trying to piece together what he was saying to what he was responding to, but to be honest he eventually gets there, just not in the way you imagine his response being.

And it's totally fine if you don't like that, that's a personal preference
But personally I think that this personal insulting is childish

I mean, okay, you don't like each other, move on
Don't make a little clique group, belittling someone because you don't like them. Add them to your block list and move on. It's just silly.

D

Deleted member

Well I can definitely agree that the way he responds isn't always the most easy discernible
I've personally spent quite a few minutes trying to piece together what he was saying to what he was responding to, but to be honest he eventually gets there, just not in the way you imagine his response being.

And it's totally fine if you don't like that, that's a personal preference
But personally I think that this personal insulting is childish

I mean, okay, you don't like each other, move on
Don't make a little clique group, belittling someone because you don't like them. Add them to your block list and move on. It's just silly.
i see where you are coming from but i disagree, if you can please tell me how he "gets there" please explain. if you can explain how he "gets there" from talking **** about m2k then talking about communities, self-improvement, other random unrelated ****, please be my guest

all i wanna say is that he's wrong about m2k but he just ****ing goes off somewhere else.

to make a poor analogy, it's like a teacher telling you to write an essay about something and you decide to overload it with random **** hoping it will work out while being 10% related to the topic at hand

and yea kages a nice guy in real life, but that doesn't absolve you from board stupidity

Divinokage

Smash Legend
How bad I suck at smash huh? I don't think making money is sucking honestly. =P And my main point as to why I said m2k is like that is because he's affected the community in a bad way without thinking about the consequences, I already told you. I know he's a nice guy except when he always counter-picks you and does things the way he wants to without a 2nd thought about how the other feels about it. He demands things too.. Is that clear enough? Is that a lie, because that's what I've observed and experienced.

crush

Smash Master
How bad I suck at smash huh? I don't think making money is sucking honestly. =P And my main point as to why I said m2k is like that is because he's affected the community in a bad way without thinking about the consequences, I already told you. I know he's a nice guy except when he always counter-picks you and does things the way he wants to without a 2nd thought about how the other feels about it. He demands things too.. Is that clear enough? Is that a lie, because that's what I've observed and experienced.
counter picking is bad?

also youre almost at 9000 posts! :awesome:

crush

Smash Master
if u want other characters just ask for it. I do what I like to practice. If you're gonna REQUEST something, say "I'd like to fight your ___ please". I have plenty of ____'s.

stop saying things about me when u guys dont even know me
i wasnt saying anything about you the most fun ive like... ever had playing smash was when i got to play you for fun at no johns last week

LLDL

Smash Hero
He knows it wasn't you crush, was just putting out a general statement.

Yo, I'm starting to play more falcon now. My question for S2J is do you think up throw chain grabbing a spacie at mid-high percents is useful / viable.

0Room

Smash Lord
if u want other characters just ask for it. I do what I like to practice. If you're gonna REQUEST something, say "I'd like to fight your ___ please". I have plenty of ____'s.

stop saying things about me when u guys dont even know me
The man himself with the throwdown

I mean on my behalf
I apologize if I've ever offended you

And I would like to get to you know you, it's just that I feel like you don't want random people bothering you all the time/it would be kind of awkward

Because again
Any kind of attempt would look like sucking up

So
just my two cents on that
/awkward post

crush

Smash Master
He knows it wasn't you crush, was just putting out a general statement.

Yo, I'm starting to play more falcon now. My question for S2J is do you think up throw chain grabbing a spacie at mid-high percents is useful / viable.
okay good :)

also, falcon can chain grab spacies with u throw?
i thought falcon couldnt really chaingrab spacies at all if they di'd correctly

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Sorry but, getting Red Carded is something and it did affect the way many people looked at us. That directly caused MLG to cut ties with smash because of broken rules. Uhh.. I mean yellow cards too.. You are more than a star player so that means you have to be careful with what you do or else it can slip out and leak to the other community really easily. Every other community or even companies look at us as a Smash community, Brawl or Melee doesn't matter. What I would like is bring Smash as a mainstream game and that means every top player has a responsibility to follow the rules and be nice.

That means we have to grow in someway, for example like increasing our vocabulary, no need to say "**** and gay in interviews" lol. We have to put ourselves in someway which is more mature and responsible. If you were really going to split pot, do it in a subtle way. But I mean I'm sure most people like the way it is now, so.. I can't really say much else about this. But if we really want to then we have to better ourselves as people.

Walt

Smash Ace
As far as maturity goes I like the smash community and I don't think we should change. When I watch starcraft or official fighting game steams they seem so fake because they don't have the balls to say "dude just got ****ing *****". I like the bias and I like how smash commentary like you are hanging out with friends and they are just yelling stuff at whoever is playing. Go to a tournament for another game, and try to find the hype, try to find the fun of being there beyond playing the game. People just yell "hype" in a vain attempt to generate some when there is none at other FG tourneys and it is goddamn boring. I don't even have to play to have fun at melee tournaments, I can just stand there and watch and yell and love being with the crowd. You can't do that in any other game, or at least not at the myriad of different game competitions I've been to.

Melee is boss and the only reason to change it is to get more money from sponsors.

Top Bottom