• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 MD/VA brawl tournament thread upcoming 5/23 saturday

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
ah come on is this because my name i dont suck just ask tope i almost beat him just ask him 1-2 or was it 0-2 just ask him ( but i dont knw if he was realy trying )

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
i am double posting aint i dang now i am gonna get more points and i waited a day before posting a second time so uh

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im down meep, if im living back in leesburg by then you might have to pick me up though, id live like 8 minutes from the venue.

hova

Smash Champion
yea if im in leesburg im sure it would be OK for you to crash at my place. ill let you know soon
-g-reg

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Wow... Green Greens is allowed, while Corneria is banned? Interesting.

Anyway, I'm in Virginia now, so maybe I'll be able to get in on this with Digs. :)

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
omg I just was wonderin if we should have a melee side tourny melee rules I bring a copy and memory card this time last time I forgot a memory card

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
let me know where u end up living greg. Might have to end up crashing at either ur place or cooter house since al be living at towson by this time.
Meep you live near towson? You should come chill sometime, I work 5 mins from towson, and live in country land, MD. Still, Westminster is only like, 45 mins. from towson

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Wow... Green Greens is allowed, while Corneria is banned? Interesting.

Anyway, I'm in Virginia now, so maybe I'll be able to get in on this with Digs. :)

WTf??!?!?! you in VA???? how long?

Hey lilB are you teaming with yur bro or do you wanna do a Yoshi team? Just curious.

sorry dude i don't even know if your that good cuz you never come to tourneys and also I ain't coming to this and I don't team with my bro

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So yeah, I'm almost positive I'll be there now. I need a doubles partner though (unless the guy I normally team with gets his licence on time :laugh:)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643

WTf??!?!?! you in VA???? how long?
It's actually a little hard to tell at this point. I'd actually like to stay on for an extended period if I can, but first I have to see about possible living/working arrangements. Honestly, I think Digs is getting majorly ripped off at the place he's living at now. I'd love to live here, but I'm not so sure I'd be able to keep up with their monthly payments. :laugh:

But it's definitely cool to be here. I'll do my best to head out to this thing (it's about a 2 hour drive, according to Digs), so I'm looking forward to seeing you in person. You'll see just what an old fogey I am. :)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
It's actually a little hard to tell at this point. I'd actually like to stay on for an extended period if I can, but first I have to see about possible living/working arrangements. Honestly, I think Digs is getting majorly ripped off at the place he's living at now. I'd love to live here, but I'm not so sure I'd be able to keep up with their monthly payments. :laugh:

But it's definitely cool to be here. I'll do my best to head out to this thing (it's about a 2 hour drive, according to Digs), so I'm looking forward to seeing you in person. You'll see just what an old fogey I am. :)
Well go to Atlantic north section and just go to chu's dis weekend its in falls church because I am most likely not coming to this cuz of the 10$ venue fee I am broke lol

also since you live in Charlotte that's a pretty far drive for any NoVA tourney but there are also a lot of SoVA tourneys too if you can't make the NoVA tourneys

I hope I get to play some good old dittos before you leave if you leave but try to make chus I am like 98.5% positive I am going to that also I am a short 15 year old dat uses yoshi I am not that hard to spot out XD

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
yo im thinking about going but im not sure... it depends on who my partner is haha.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
ok then now we talk about parteners I need a partener realy please main R.O.B. fox and lucario mario or I just ditto the enemy and out do them with them own guy LOLZ

digs

Smash Rookie
Well go to Atlantic north section and just go to chu's dis weekend its in falls church because I am most likely not coming to this cuz of the 10$ venue fee I am broke lol

also since you live in Charlotte that's a pretty far drive for any NoVA tourney but there are also a lot of SoVA tourneys too if you can't make the NoVA tourneys

I hope I get to play some good old dittos before you leave if you leave but try to make chus I am like 98.5% positive I am going to that also I am a short 15 year old dat uses yoshi I am not that hard to spot out XD
I'm going to try to drive up there and make it with 0rion tomorrow, but it'll be a tad bit difficult since this is kind of short notice. I'm going to give it some thought tonight. It's a definite possibility, though. For sure.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
.........wow this is dumb no one else is coming i want a real pro to come i might not go to this anymore pyronic_star says thars a twins tourny might go to that instead

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
anyone from my side of MD going to this? I might go. I would drive! I would be coming through Westminster/Mt. Airy/Frederick/Leesburg (VA)

I don't wanna go by myself, that's boring.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
anyone from my side of MD going to this? I might go. I would drive! I would be coming through Westminster/Mt. Airy/Frederick/Leesburg (VA)

I don't wanna go by myself, that's boring.
Not me, I don't feel like going to C3. If the twins hold a tournament I may go to that instead.

Top Bottom