• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH - Results Thread

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts...

AZ- Nice matches man, really intense...the SD was just bad luck man. Sorry about your tv :-(
Anther- pika is just too good. Thunder wrecked me, ill learn it and we'll play again next event.
Judge- Very nasty mk, now i know why you get the rep that you do. You obviously know the ditto very well also.
Omni- Thanks for the icy tips, they really helped :-)
Tactical- Very nice lucario, really tough matches
Bloodhawk- very nice to play you, good pools match, the luigi's mansion match was soo close
King Chaos- nice kirby, i didnt get to c your samus but i heard it was nasty.
smash 64- nice snake, but i get to play snake every day :-p
ybm- still the best kirby out there...keep up the good work
Infern- Heard champ got some more of your $$$$
Katon- you would bring that up...you really would lol
Jerk- zelda on mansion was an ace in the hole lol
Lou- G dub is getting better, nice job in brackets
OS- I need to get some friendlies with you.
ITT- Still wanting those friendlies lol
Nope- Get out of the slump, your better then what you placed.
Cake- Thx for the pre diddy games
Fonz- Doubles is gettin nasty
Clowsui- keep workin on that falco, he's gettin better
tyr- your lucas is gross!

if I missed anyone else im sorry...there were just so many **** people there that its hard to keep track of everyone.

RipN

Smash Apprentice
this is a little off topic and kind of crazy, but what'd you guys think of how fast your matches were called?

This tournament was run flawlessly as far as I could tell. Not only would the TOs assign you your match the moment your last was over, but they'd pay attention to where you and your opponent were and you'd already have one player at the station because of it.

My only issue with it was that you never had any chances to calm your nerves or rest your brain for a bit, and I know a few others were getting a little overwhelmed. This tournament ran on time (that takes precedence), but do you guys want a short 3 minute break or so inbetween matches in future events? Just looking for feedback.

I'll do shoutouts when I have time to write something full, but Nope and crew did an excellent job. I DEFINITLEY want this venue for the championships if it's possible.
I was attempting to make the tournament go as fast as possible. Yes, within the first 20 minutes of singles, we had about 25-ish matches done. But there were still times when I would call somebody's match and they would ask me if they can take a few minutes or ask their opponent. I can understand taking a few minutes in between matches, if needed. But some people decided to take 30 minutes between matches (pool play) which REALLY slowed us down. We hit our trouble spots and that was one of them, "breaks". IMHO a break is a short 3-5 minute "alone session", not a time where you can go play a MM.

If anybody felt like I hounded them to play then I apologize for doing so but it worked. It took ~3.5 hours to do a 48 man single bracket, double elimination. If there's a more efficient way to do a bracket in that amount of time, I'm open for suggestions.

<3's

To the God Kais

You guys are going to have to come back one night when we don't get to have an after party starting at 3 a.m. You guys just keep on practicing taking away those cups (death cup #2) and learn to swat those bounces... Especially when they go into a cup that already has a ball in it (death cup #1). Good stuff tho... Got a good "Welcome To Springfield!"

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
good **** guys had some fun gonna miss ohio but i gotta do a me thing

Toph- good **** man i gotta go to mich and chill some time
AZ- chillns one of my favorite things to do. they should like turn it into a sport or somethin
King yoshi-lol team name KY Jelly
Shugo- man you alomst left your purse in the steak and shake
KC- good **** on showin me **** with samus im wanna ditto you next time i see you

and good **** to all the other nigg as there to

judge!

Smash Ace
lmao smash your a funny guy. that food chick i noticed wanted u bad man lmfao

Nope

Smash Lord
ok I'm getting on RipN's computer right now to edit the first post. I just got home from work a little bit ago update soon... then shoutouts on this one

Kira-

Smash Champion
Ally is actually good offline? Interesting.

I like the way you guys did results.

Anyway I don't play Brawl, just passing through.

judge!

Smash Ace
shiek can be annoying for mk ( grab release) but falco can actually win. I would def say falco

judge!

Smash Ace
and lmao. i always have to stand out or i get no attention...LOL

judge!

Smash Ace
lol my for the chicago tourney shirt **** fear drink bear in huge letters. its always fun =P

ook

Smash Lord
GGs, great tourney, great matches, great hosting, great people, great times :lick:
I learned a lot at this tourney

Things I learned from this tourney:

• It feels so wunderful to go to sleep after a 7+ hour trip
  • Double donkey kong team *****
  • Pivot grabs are pretty annoying (but good)
  • Ban weegee's mansion
  • Don't get iceblocked in the water on Japes against ICs (or you'll die)
  • People like watching overswarm's MK get owned ???
  • 2nd round is the hardest round in every tourney (cause that's usually when you have to fight the #1 seed, or someone else good)
  • I'm too slow :( you're too slow :( we're all too slow for Shugo
  • Snake's fsmash is really good
  • Renegade has a comfy bed
  • Springfield Ohio is a pretty cool place
  • And someone took a HUGE kielbasa sausage-sized number two, and clogged up the only toilet in the building. It's hard to play when you gotta poo but have to hold it in (johns). But seriously that was the biggest piece of **** I've ever seen, lol. And there were like 3 of them. :o lol

shoutouts later probably, good games everyone :)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Things I learned from this tourney:

• It feels so wunderful to go to sleep after a 7+ hour trip
  • Double donkey kong team *****
  • Pivot grabs are pretty annoying (but good)
  • Ban weegee's mansion
  • Don't get iceblocked in the water on Japes against ICs (or you'll die)
  • People like watching overswarm's MK get owned ???
  • Renegade has a comfy bed
  • Springfield Ohio is a pretty cool place

• yes it does
    it was very amusing to watch
    was this one about me and hilt?
    ^^^^^
    i know, its 22guud of a way to kill someone
    its agreed upon, OS can be a cool guy but i did take pleasure watching top teir get his **** packed in
    ???? confused
    and yes it is

ook

Smash Lord
I dunno I was wondering the same thing.

Like, you know how when most toilets clog, it's because the guy used too much toilet paper? This time, it was because the actual **** couldn't fit down the pipe. I had no idea that was possible :o

was this one about me and hilt?
yes, lol that was too good.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Joshu - playing SMRPG the whole time LOL (I think it was Joshu, not sure)
That was me good sir. I didn't enter singles so I had to pass time some how, lol.

I'll give shoutouts later, I'm still sleepy from driving from 1:30-7:05 this morning, and still sick as ever, bleh... Asdioh, i think we might of traded some things in the car because I've started to feel a bit worse, lol...

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
That tournament was off da chizzain! I lost so much money to people in MMs it's ridiculous!

SHOUTOUTS:

Clowsui-Hey Team Blazian didn't doo too bad even though we got wrecked. Crash said we should change our name to Sh*t Talking INC. Even though you stomped me out in the MM, you've gotta admit I've improved like crazy.

The Mann-You kicked my a$$ in SF4 and you got gnarly on my Fox in the MM. Crash made it seem like I didn't have a chance but I didn't do too badly. Also thanks for the down throw > pivot grab advice. I used in on my friend earlier today.

Samurai Panda-Thanks for recruiting me for the Trainer Battle. Panda Jr. will do better next time. Hopefully, Fizz won't be in the next one. Geez, he's too good.

Shugo-I'm fanboying like crazy, but your Sonic is **** in a ball of blue fur. I officially have no choice but to make my Sonic that much ****. Sonic FFAs are the only FFAs worth playing.

ITT-We never got that MM in. I kinda got tired of losing money after awhile. Also Sonic dittos are epic. I've gotta work on my ASC cancels and whatnot.

Omniswell-Your Wolf once again was like "I can't let you do that Starfox" and you took my dollar. I'll get you next time.

XeroXen-Why do you insist on using just Mario. Your Iceys are beastly along with alot of your characters. You should seriously consider them as a secondary. Thanks for winning my dollar back.

Tyr-Thanks for relieving me of my dollar. Your Lucas is too good. Also thanks for the Lucas tips. Seems to me I've been doing pretty good then. Although I'm most likely never 3 stock someone with Lucas I'm sure I'll win though.

KingChaos-Why is your Samus so effin good? You 3 stocked the daylights out of me. There are so many different playstyles of Samus. Yours was the hardest by far to get by.

Fromundaman-The penguin hat was pretty funny. Good Kirby, I had no idea Kirby was good on Brinstar. I think I'll leave Brinstar up to Crash and his shenanigans.

Fonz-You are so gay for CP'ing Luigi's Mansion. I'm banning that b*tch for sure. Why didn't you go Ganon? I would've gone Link and we could've had an epic battle.

Sliq-Why did the game decide that Lylat and Battlefield were gonna be the stages for me to get *****? Augh.

Framerate-People and their d*mn out of the blue characters. Your Jiggz is just as good as that dope a$$ hat you were wearing.

Bowyer-Stop being good with Fox and taking my money.

Andy- WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Meta Flair is on fire! The IC champion will do better next time around.

Anther-You are such a goof. It was fun playing your Pika. That's the first time I'll say that about Pika. All the others are a pain in the rear end.

Renegade-Stop hounding me for MMs. Infern had already beat you to it. I don't need to get Jab Canceled that many times in one day.

Quivo- Thanks for the Toony advice. I'll keep practicing him.

Xisin-Good sh*t in the tournament. Best Marth in the MW no doubt.

Dr. X-Thanks for letting us crash at your crib. La Rosa's pizza is extra delicious.

Katelyn-You and your Brick Red toenail polish are a riot. I wanted that Tequila. Holding out on me and whatnot.

Rofa-Thanks for letting me be cameraman for like 2 minutes. Next time I want an interview.

Hilt-Capt. Hilt, we need to do crews next time!

J-Kip-Dude, it was a rough day. Trust me we'll both do better next time. We've gotta hang out sometime and work on Sonic. Become the 2 best Sonic players in KY.

Crash-Why is it we wind up in the same death pool together? So just when I thought Luigi's Mansion was gay as f*ck, Norfair outgayed me.

Overswarm-NEEDZ MOAR DTILT.

Springfield- Thanks for having us and allowing me to recklessly lose money to people left and right. That tournament went well. I was totally looking foward to doing a crew battle against you guys. Oh well maybe next time.

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
Metaflair: WOOOOOOOOOOO! C4 GALORE, SPRINGFIELD OHIO, 2009! LET ME JUST SAY WAS ONE OF THE BEST TOURNAMENTS EVER! 80 PLUS PEOPLE! CHAMPIONS, NEWCOMERS, AND UNDERDOGS THEY WERE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THERE. I HAVE SHOUTOUTS TO GIVE SO LISTEN UP TO THE WORLD'S HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

SPRINGFIELD CREW! OH SPRINGFIELD YOU........GOT.........LUCKY! YOU ESCAPED DEFEAT BUT NOW YOU GOTTA PAY THE PRICE. I PROMISE.......NEXT TIME YOU ALL ARE GONNA BE ON THE HALBERD AND ME AND THE MOREHEAD CREW ARE GOING TO SEND YOU FLYIN EVERYWHERE! YOU GOT THAT EVERYWHERE. Seriously guys I really wished we could have played I was soo wanting to have that crew match. Oh well there is always next time. Thank you guys (for those who did) for holding a wonderful event. I can't wait for next time.

CAKE- "MY NAME IS DIDDY AND I USE PEANUTS AS A WEAPON." WHAT?! WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH WOULD MAKE YOU USE PEANUTS AS A WEAPON!? $50,000 BANANAS?! YOU......ARE.....STEPPING ON HOT ROCKS PAL AND LET ME ADD YOU GOT NO SHOES TO BE DOIN THAT KIND OF TASK. I PROMISE A REMATCH WILL COME AND I AM GOING TO SHOW WHY I AM THE KING, THE GREATEST, WHY I HAVE THE $9,000,000,000 HALBERD. WHY THE GIRlS GO CRAZY WHEN I GO WOOOOOO, WHY I HAVE THE GOLDEN SWORD, WHY I CAN D-SMASH ALL NIGHT LONG. GET READY NEXT TIME ITS MY TIME WOOOOOOOOOOO! Yo cake you are absolutely awesome. Like really we almost had a real promo going on and more importantly people were loving it. Dude your one of the main reasons why metaflair is going on and I really can't wait to play you again. Take care and see ya next time.

MISTER ERIC - ROBOT ME AND YOU BOTH REALLY NEED TO TAKE ONE SECOND OUT OF OUR BUSY LIVES ON BEING THE BEST AND PUMMLE AWAY THE COMPETITION TOGETHER. Dude thanks for the ride and being my best friend =].

XISIN - SILVER SWORD SWINGIN, KINGDOM RULIN, BLADE DANCIN, DOLPHIN SALSHIN SON OF A GUN. YOU MY FRIEND HAVE REALLY GOT MY ATTENTION. OUR EGOS RIDE SIDE BY SIDE BUT PAL YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT MY SWORD IS GOLD AND YOUS IS SILVER AND I'M MORE MAN........THAN YOU ARE! Man I am like super proud of you. The best marth no doubt on the east coast. Thank you for the training you have given me.

SHADOBOT - WOOOOOOOOOOO NATURE BOYS! SHADO ITS TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT THE COMBINATION OF AURA SPHERE AND SHUTTLE LOOP EQUALS THE END..........OF ALL THINGS. WOOOOOOOOOOO. Thanks for being my partner bro. Our training needs to "Step it up".

OVERSWARM - YOU WEAR A MASK, I WEAR A MASK. YOU GOT A GOLDEN SWORD, I GOT A GOLDEN SWORD. I OWN THE HALBERD, YOU RENTED YOURS WOOOOOO. JK OS, you were my first match of that tourney and that Down B kill you got on me was a spirit crusher to me. Can't wait to play you next time.

POPS - WARIO YOU'VE GOT GUTS YOU KNOW THAT? BUT YOU DON'T DRESS LIKE A CHAMPION. YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A HAHA CHAMPION. YOU GOT SKINNY LITTLE ARMS AND THEM SKINNY LITTLE LEGS AND YOU RIDE A MOTORCYCLE NOT STYLE AND PROFILE IN A HALBERD. THATS WHY I'M THE CHAMP AHAHAH AND YOU ARE NOTHING! Pops thanks for the friendlys you have inspired me to pick up wario as a secondary. Hopefully somehow I can make Pokemon Trainer a challenge for ya. Smash ya next time.

GOD KAIS - DID I HEAR THE NAME GOD KAIS? SMASH 64 AND HIS TACO JOHNS, Y.b.M AND HIS RED LITTLE PUNK KIRBY, INFERN WEARING THE CAPE WITH HOLES IN IT. YOU GUYS ARE FINISHED UNDERSTAND? FINISHED! IF MISTER ERIC WANTS TO D-SMASH SMASH 64 HE CAN DO IT. IF XISIN WANTS TO F-SMASH TIPPER INFERN HE CAN DO IT, IF SHADO WANTS TO HIT SMASH AND INFERN WITH A AURA SPHERE HE CAN DO IT, AND IF I WANT YOU Y.b.M I'LL GET THEM TO HOLD YA DOWN AND I'LL F-TILT YA, D-TILT YA AND THEN I'LL SPIT ON YA AND GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. For real guys you are the true God Kais. I have a ton of respect for each you and not just beacause of you skills but your personalities. If there ever was pimps in smash it is you guys. Y.b.M I we had some close matches in pools so I can't wait for a rematch. Smash 64 I was loving your skills at the original smash I was super impressed. Infern me and you still have not faced eachother lets make this fact a lie. See ya next time.

OOK - DONKEY KONG! THE KING OF THE JUNGLE.......ONE OF THE FINEST TITLES OUT THERE IN FACT IT HURTS ME TO SEE YOU GET AHEAD OF MY PRESTIEGE AND I KNOW IT HURTS YOU TO SEE MY HALBERD FLYING ABOVE YOUR JUNGLE. SO DK GET SOME CLOTHES AND WHEN YOU ARE REALLY READ FOR THE REAL KING HOP ON THE HALBERD ITS ON LONG RIDE WOOOOOOOOOOOO. I loved watching you take DK and just smash your opponents to nothing. Hope to see you next time.

LOUISVILLE CREW - I WANT YOU TO HEAR THIS AND HEAR IT GOOD. HILT, TACTICAL, CRASH, ROWAN, OREO CALIC, SPEC OH AND THE REST OF YA. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE MISSING? THE CHAMP...ME. LUIGI WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN OVERALLS ARE NOT IN STYLE, OLIMAR YOU GET YOUR PLANTS WATERED CAUSE WE ARE FLYIN TO NORFAIR WHERE THE HEAT IS ON WOOOOOOO. PEACH BABY I KNOW YOU WANT TO RIDE ON SPACE MOUNTAIN YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL MARIO JUST LET ME KNOW AND I'LL BE THERE TO PICK YOU UP. PIKACHU ITS TIME TO LOCK YOU UP IN YOU POKEBALL SAME GOES TO YOU LUCARIO! FOX ITS THAT TIME IN LIFE YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR SHIP IS NOT AS BIG AS MINE HAHAAH! Sorry if I missed any other louisivlle guys there are just soo many of you! =] guys I hope I can start coming s2d and getting to know you guys better. Afterall we are neighbors in a sense. Tact and rowan thanks for friendlys and advice charizard AKA the tonka truck will be even more powerful.

ANTHER - THE RODENT PIKACHU RUNNING AROUND LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN CLAIMING TO BE THE BEST! OH HOW SAD IT IS GOING TO BE WHEN THAT RUNNING IS FORCED TO STOP WOOOOOO. YELL PIKA ALL YOU WANT BUT I AM THE STORM AND WHEN YOU GET HIT BY MY GOLDEN SWORD ONLY HALBERD'S SPEED CAN CATCH UP TO YA. You are awesome to play against. You beat me soo bad in pools but I don't care. One of the coolest guys I know and one of the best smashers. Good luck on future tournies.

Oh man these shoutouts take sooo long........I have soo many others. I am going to update this sometime later on. I hope non of you guys take my metaflair gig seriously on the comments. This is just a gig I do to have fun and I hope you guys enjoy it. I will say that there was not one person there that did not show potential of being the best. I love this game and enjoy the scene it has created. I hope to play more of you guys as the tournies move forward. I wish the best of luck to all you of you who pursue the idea of being one of the best. Until next time WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Mike B - sorry for *****ing, I'm just mad that I lost to what I feel is a garbage character with Marth -___-; You were a pretty good Jiggs though
Why thank you :) I also think Jiggly is garbage. I just took advantage of your spacing issues. Maybe some other time we can rematch so you can get accustomed and see how bad she really is ;)

Shouts:

Everyone that organized the get-together friday and the tournament directors

Nicalobe for helping me get good within the span of a couple weeks + *insert long list of things*

Everyone that destroyed me in pools

Clowsui for being the first to shout me out :p

Bowyer+Framerate for epic jigg dittos

Everyone that commented on my Jiggs

NO thanks for MikeB only having one effective main:jigglypuff:

Great experience! Would go to these things again :)

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
lol only one d3 on the results

too bad lain went to WHOBO instead of this.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
it doesnt really matter but for sakes of me placing the same as paradigm, why is finns7 above me, i thought he did the worse in our pool. i was certain he lost to all three of us, and i got heads-uped out of brakets.

anyway, i think it was fins that was in my pool, i am not sure, i just figured being knocked out that way would place me at 37th.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Q no more squandering. We need to play more. I want to be tournament ready with more characters than just GW too. After this week You, AZ, Z and myself need to get together and play more. We can all do better. Plus I only have like two more months of being able to play with you guys regularly:(

But yea its getting late and im exhausted. Shout outs tomorrow for sure. One thing Id like to say now though is I have a complete new found respect for TOs. Its hard! I only get 3 of the 20 some MMs I wanted. I didnt even get to do friendlies. O well its the price to be paid for a sweet venue and an epic tourney!

Smash 64, Shes engaged dude! You dont even want to go there haha.

Top Bottom