• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH - Results Thread

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
oh wow looks like i did worse than I thought V_V. Great Games everyone you were all soooo good lulz. Never had as much fun with brawl as I did Saturday. Thanx for all comments on my Samus and next tourny I shall do better...-Shout outs laterz-

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
So many People @.@ time to start shout outs!

1. Ally - didnt get to play your marth and it was something i wanted to do! oh well, next time.

2. Anther - Our match was cool! but yeah i went down and no johns. Can't wait til our next set.

3. Judge - Super cool MK and a unique one at that! You really did make me rethink a few things i do with the match up, i was really nervous playing you since we were so far in the bracket, good games.

4. CapEm - we never got to play though you offered me MMs quite alot, i just didnt feel like playing after the tourney, we will play next time.

5. AlphaZealot - we didnt play this time but crazy diddy ya got there, hoping I'll get to play it again sometime.

5. Xisin - me! :)

7. Omniswell - ugh such a bad way to beat you, wish it was different. But I'd be a fool not to take advantage of it. GGs and awesome IC's.

7. Shugo - played your TL in doubles but not your sonic. Lets see what that sonic is made of the next tourney we both go to.

9. SamuraiPanda - Panda! was a good set we had there. One of the people that i always wanted to play in tourney set. :)

9. Ook - didnt play ya, nor did i get the mm in :( oh wells.

9. Bowyer - our pools game went in your favor but next time we'll see what happens! good mm man and was fun playing ya! GGs

9. hateoni - never played ya.

13. Renegade - EPIC set! i thought you had me numerous times while we were on japes. that makes us 2-2, looking forward to our next set. GGs

13. Toph - didnt play ya.

13. Overswarm - man tough luck in brackets, you'll do better next time of course. See ya sometime soon.

13. Ripple - we didnt play

17: MachinegunNorm - man, oh man. You freaked during our game :( You can't let anger like that get to ya it only makes thing worse for the outcome of the game. GGs though.

17: Quivo - Q! lets play next time!

17: Pops - did not play.

17: Chewy - did not play.

17: Rowan - Rowan you never showed me your new strat, but we never played either. Though living as close as we do I'm sure we will play on the 25th in lexington.

17: Tactical - Never played but you know i like playing your lucario, hopefully we will play on the 25th

17: Count - nice meeting you count! you need to get kyari to haul his *** up to the next tournament!

17: Lou - we never got the mm in but your G+W is wicked good in teams.

25: Nope - same as Lou you are really good in teams, awesome snake!

25: Infern - Infern we never played but we will son you know that. My statement stands firm, lets see how that goes. awesome snake and ike you got.

25: Y.B.M - Awesome kirbs, can;t wait to play you again.

25: Fizzle - Man your lucario was pretty nice. Enjoyed playing it.

25: Smash64 - Epic set we had, you almost took me out waaay early. ggs freakin nice mk.

25: Needle of Juntah - never met or played.

25: Bloodhawk - never met or played.

25: Rofa - sad you ignored my pm but oh well.

33: Cake - :) love your diddy and watching your promo with meta flair, good stuff lol

33: Asdioh - nice kirbs was a fun set we played GGs.

33: Champ - did not play

33: Crunch - did not play

33: King Chaos - did not play

33: Ithrowthings - nice sonic dood i felt our set was an exact repeat from Loves Last Stand. GGs.

33: Tyr - didnt play but i want you to play your lucas again.

33: 1der - did not play.

33: Hilt - Hilt!!!! i hit peoples with my sword, some new peoples too! Love crewing with ya man, always fun

33: ArgentStew - wicked lucario, glad to have played you... Did ya know we played on wi-fi prior to this tournament?

33: djiskabibble - never played

33: Cr4sh - keep getting better! you're progressing as time goes on.

33: Mr.E - never played ya.

33: Z - never played ya.

33: Sliq - aweosme friendlies we had before the tournament it really warmed me up and put me in the mindset to play.

33: TheMann - did not play.

---------------------------

37: Mister Eric - Beepbeep! my partner in crime! wee will do better next time, we just gotta keep trying yanno? Fun trip and awesome late dinner at steak and shake. thanks for the help on the IC match up, i still need more work on the match up though.

37: Framerate
37: XtacyFalco
37: Finns7
49: Spec - cheering against me is no fun :( especially if you're from ky too
49: The Jerk
49: Excel - keep getting better oreo you will get there someday.
49: 1der
49: Paradigm
49: Paranormal Sin - Your oli really surprised me. Excellent games in pools.
49: Nicalobe
49: Epic
49: Fonz
61: whats the point
61: Light
61: Metaflare - Always a blast to have a round andy :) keep doing promos they're awesome!
61: Paul
61: Steel Samurai - Glad to see other marth players around. Work on your spacing, and dont be hesistant on your choices, you will do alot better if you do.
61: Lil CJ
61: Jokey665
61: Xero Xen
61: Muldini
61: pkfire
61: Nano
61: Slips
73: Moose
73: Matt
73: e____ - another marth! i didnt getto play ya though
73: Jkip
73: Calic - one of my dubs partners and a guy who sat by me in my hard matches, glad to have your company as always.

73: Clowsui - your Marth got better! keep working at it chi, even his bad matches... thats the best way to get better imo
73: Fromundaman
73: Shadowbot - a travel companion, and a friend. thanks for coming with us, always nice to have ya around.
73: Mr. 9 - 9! we dont talk alot but keep coming out!
73: Katon
73: Fuzzy
73: D34TH
85: Falln
85: Faye
85: Mike B
85: Wakka
85: King Yoshi
85: TheFanFan
85: Josh
85: The Kiest
85: Assasin

Nope

Smash Lord
it doesnt really matter but for sakes of me placing the same as paradigm, why is finns7 above me, i thought he did the worse in our pool. i was certain he lost to all three of us, and i got heads-uped out of brakets.

anyway, i think it was fins that was in my pool, i am not sure, i just figured being knocked out that way would place me at 37th.
the pools results aren't 100% accurate they are just a list of people that were copied and pasted from tio that didn't make the bracket.

Also I understand people would like a break during the tournament but like AZ said that could possibly add 1-2 hours extra to the event and there is just no way we can let that happen. So to earn the luxury of a break just stay in the winners bracket. It actually makes a tournament more intense. You have to play a few more matches and you play back to back to back to get a shot at the top when you are in the losers bracket.

Also what did everyone think of the food? Did it taste ok? were there enough options? I know soft drinks were overpriced a bit and I'm going to try to talk them into lowering the price of those (at least bottled water was priced ok). But other then that I thought the sandwiches and hot dogs were pretty good deals.

TONS of Pictures btw! I will upload them somewhere soon

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
SHOUTS TIME : long post inc

1. Ally - didnt get to meet you but i did watch you play. youre very good, and i would love to friendlies with you sometime, just i dont know when youre going to find the time to play such a trash player such as i.
2. Anther - youre a pretty cool guy, and the food lady asking you if you wanted a knew straw and just looking at you funny when you said no was hilarious.
3. Judge - you are one classy mofo, and yet youre pretty good.
4. CapEm - wow man, good stuff against AZ, tbh i didnt think you were going to win and yet you did. also, fun stuff chatting in between pools matches.
5. AlphaZealot - i frowned watching you beat hilt but it is a pretty tough match up for oli. stoopid trip animation.
5. Xisin - i did better against you than i thought i would. sucks brinstar didnt play well for me, but it was the first time i have ever cp'd there. that and whoever has our first match on their wii (IT WAS STATION 16 or 18) had better put it up cause it was balls out for both of us. i really did not think i was going to play that well against you.
7. Shugo - you crowd pleaser you. you have all the respect you can possibly get from me cause beating mk with a sonic is just way too cool to watch.
9. Ook - was great meeting you and playing against you, deff a very well played dk. and yeah, pivot grabs > dk's upB *sadface*
9. Bowyer - watch out for that there luigis mansion. i did better against you than i thought i would, i pretty much racked up the 2-0 in pools for you.
13. Renegade - very good ike, didnt get to meet you altho i wish i could have had the chance.
13. Toph - better than i thought you were going to be. i think it would have gone better if i didnt fall through frigate twice bc of that platform.
13. Overswarm - i want to be in the pokemon battle next time cause it sounds like hella fun.
13. Ripple - you and ook gave me the third most intertainment throughout the day.
17: Quivo - youre t.l. is nasty man, i wish you could get out of this slump youre in. altho we did not meet, i watched most of your matches.
17: Pops - i did not get my revenge from LLS. i was suprised to hear you knocked OS into losers tho, good stuff.
17: Rowan - from watching you vs hilt, i am afraid of peach and at first thought that the match up shouldnt be that bad. altho not meeting you aswell, i hope to never play you xD
17: Lou - we'll do our MM sometime in our free time.
25: Nope - best TO ever....next to RipN >.>
25: Infern - man i never got to meet you despite you being at SnS with us and being in the next pool over. god kais will have to come smash with da field more often.
25: Y.B.M - ^
25: Fizzle - man, im soooo bitter about losing to you over not ebing able to ehar the level changing.......
25: Smash64 - watching the food chick hit on you was funny as ****
33: Cake - ???? im confused, wasnt your game plan to not play friendlies before hand and you werent warmed up for pools.
33: Champ - zazi stealing your water was WAY TOO GOOD.
33: Crunch - wow man, i really did not think i would ever have that many probs with a wario. GG's in pools and matches before, i really think without the friendlies i would have lost, and not just lost like it was a close match, i mean lost like i got my **** packed in.
33: Ithrowthings - ITT, i wish you were around da field more often.
33: Hilt - OMG OMG I FINALLY MET YOU!!!!! hahaha, was a good day for me. i told you i appreciated the work you had done for olimar. it was very nice talking to you about some match ups and how i knew the pikmin chart. having it on the itouch was 22guud :D HAHA. also, i was pleased with you thinking my olimar was better than you originally expected and that xisin thought i handled him pretty well. brinstar is quickly becoming a favorite level of mine cause at one point in time in the match vs xisin i had 5yellows and a blue. also, hit me up with your FC in brawl and ill record that weird thing happening with olis tether.
33: ArgentStew- our pools match didnt deserve to end with klaptrap. it would have been close otherwise. GG's man and very good job in pools. much better at the oli match up indeed.
33: Cr4sh - one of the funniest guys i think i could ever hope to watch play instead of play against.
33: Sliq - hearing about your banana post at SnS was funny as ****. id like to chat with you sometime and play some friendlies.
37: Framerate - did we even do oli match up vs jiggs? i did very bad against your dk. we'll have to do some more friendlies.
49: The Jerk - easily the most easy person to talk to. watching doubles matches with someone was a ton of fun. although i feel like i "fan girled" out while watching hilt. sorry bout that xD
49: Paradigm ↓ placing the same as me? WHAT? even tho holtz said they werent accuarte, i know i couldnt have tied you.....
49: Paranormal Sin - some fan girl of hilts, idk. fgt.
49: Nicalobe - blowshi reppying yoshi. i was suprised hilt had prbs with you when i 2-0 you from LLS, unless you have gotten THAT much better.
49: Fonz - we did bad, we are bad. we must do better next time. i think we, together, with wakka, did the worst in springfield.
61: Metaflare - THE BIGGEST THING IN SMASH ENTERTAINMENT TODAY, WOOOOOOOOO!!!! but honestly man, you are too ****ing funny.
61: Xero Xen - very good mario, surprised me a lot, sorry for the misunderstanding in our second match, i was thinking way too far ahead of myself.
61: Nano - you are way too chill man, i enjoy talking to you.
73: Calic - watching you and zazi playing made me LOL so hard.
73: Clowsui - never got to play you yet i have the strongest urge to.
73: Shadowbot - i got my revenge and yet i am not satisfied, i dont think you played aswell as you could have against me.
73: Katon - pit really? keep working with your oli man and it will get to be very good.
85: Mike B - fun friendlies and lots of fun meeting you. sorry jiggs doesnt have a good match up against oli
85: Wakka - you need to get those ic's down to a splinter. bowser just is too **** big.
85: King Yoshi - *sadface* you deserve better, and you were WAY off your game. please do better and after that first stage spike on me our first pools match, you really had me scared.
85: The Kiest - i love talking to you for some reason, must be your amazing voice.....

to anyone i forgot, if you let me know ill throw you a shout. GG's all around and next time, i will do better.
also, some people were purposefully left out due to lack of knowing them and seeing them with the connection between the two.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
shout-outs

1. Ally- dude your too good I choked hard in pools i shouldn't be so scared lol
2. Anther- you are like my favorite pro you are an all-around really cool guy, that pika was crazy i hope i get to play 3 more hours of friendlies with you sometime XD
4. CapEm- ****it i need to learn that ditto better lol, gj on 4th
5. Alpha Zealot- didnt get to play you this time hopefully I can sometime soon to show you how much i've improved
7. Omnzy- never got to play you actually but i did watch, and you are hella funny
7. Shugo- mad props for that sonic
9. Ook- next time remind me that **** that works on noob dk's wont work against great ones, very fun matches
9. bowyer- thanks for the ditto experience and Im working on alot of new edgeguarding trickies thanks to our matches
13. Overswarm- Glad i could help with the mk thing, fun to play in the pokemon trainer battles and you definitely had the most epic match of the event.
13. Renegade- i wanna play your ike next time, and way to go for all the cash you made
13. toph- **** bowser XD
17. Quivo- I finally got to play you, thanks for the matchup experience, it was very fun
17 count- thanks a whole lot for the intense and fun games, that was the best ive ever done against a diddy and I really need experience with that matchup as it is my worst
17. Lou i wanna play your g&w more it is now my fav matchup thanks to NOJ
25. Y.B.M. -dude awesome kirby and it was funny how the food chick bothered you during our MM lol
25. Fizzle- grats on placing higher than me XD (insert hard bracket johns) way to go in the pokemon trainer battles
25. Blood Hawk-you are cool as hell and got a great luc to boot, glad you got to pet my dogs XD
25. Needle of juntah- those were one of the most fun matches I had all weekend, thanks to you it is now my favorite match-up.
33. Asdioh- It was nice meeting you and our matches were fun as well
33. Tyr- we need to play some more when it isnt 12 at night XD
33. Sliq- **** bowser XD
37. finnz7- keep working that link, he was amazing, gratz on that close match with ally in pools
49. Paradigm- Ill try not to sandbag as much anymore
49. Nicalobe- light blo-shi FTW
49. Fonz- way to scare me half to death with three hits XD
61. XyroXen- Gonna get those matches up whenever i get my dazzle working, exceptional mario. Best ive seen in the midwest. caped drill was too funny
61. SteelSamuri- glad i got to play your marth, i need experience in that matchup as well
73. Clowsui- keep at it man your falco had improved extensively since the last time i played you, keep at it youll get good real soon
73. Fromundaman- Bufu FTW good **** in teams, and you did SOOO good against ally in the mm you never got to finish, way to almost win though, dont be a stranger to dayton, come visit us sometime
85. Mike B- keep working that jiggs, was fun to play her

TheBlueBlade- thanks soo much for the ride down without you i would have never enjoyed one of the best weekends ive had in a very long time.

Good Games to everyone I played, I learned alot and Im gonna practice hard for the next time i see you all. Thanks for everything

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Also what did everyone think of the food? Did it taste ok? were there enough options? I know soft drinks were overpriced a bit and I'm going to try to talk them into lowering the price of those (at least bottled water was priced ok). But other then that I thought the sandwiches and hot dogs were pretty good deals.
The food was fine..I only got hot dogs (4 of them over the course of the day) and drinks, but it was good :]

2: No is best in Midwest (Yes + Ally) ($188.70) Luigi's Mansion ftw!

3: Popsicle Sticks (Anther + Panda) ($94.35) haha, you actually went through with it. Did anybody ask you about your team name?

7: Bombs And Rocks (Quivo + YBM) Luigi's Mansion ftw!

9: We Met on eharmony (Argentstew + ITT) I like this team name.

17: Team Beep (Mr.E + Asdioh) ...could be worse...

25: Xero Blade (XeroXin + TBB) :[

33: Mexico And Peru FTW (Infern + Smash64) ..what? What happened here?

Singles Results (92 Entrants)

1. Ally :snake: ($375.36) only got to play you in teams...you lived to 222% or higher on the first stock of first game. gtfo

2. Anther :pikachu2: ($178.04) I thought I could beat you, clearly I was wrong. I think I've figured out how to beat you though. Basically, I'll run away the whole match, and let you suicide all three stocks. Smashville and Pictochat seem like good stages for this. :]

3. Judge :metaknight: ($109.48) I don't think I've played you...ever...maybe on wifi, but maybe not. We should play sometime, I heard you're pretty good...

4. CapEm :metaknight: ($62.56) Good job. I don't think I've played you except in doubles at Lucario is Pawsome, and if I remember correctly it was just me vs. you, and I killed you with a Giant Punch since I had copied ook's power before he died, and that Punch won us the set, and it was an epic teams moment for me because it's funny to see MK get punched by a Donkey Kirby XD

5. AlphaZealot :diddy: ($31.28) I AM SO GLAD I DIDN'T PLAY YOU not that it would have changed anything -_-

5. Xisin :marth: ($31.28) When I went against you in loser's bracket, I thought you were just some random Marth main that I would be able to beat since you were sent to loser's so early. But your playstyle, combined with Marth's stupid advantages over Kirby, made it incredibly difficult to land hits. Didn't I suicide with a fastfall Nair at a low percent? That was ********, first time I've ever done that -_-
Anyway, ggs, nice Marth, nice placing. That video will hopefully be uploaded soon so I can watch it and learn what I should have done differently...that was the only video of my Kirby that was recorded at this tournament.

7. Omniswell :popo: / :dedede: fun playing friendlies with you, even though you can't take friendlies seriously and it was late as hell. Watch out if you ever meet me in an actual tournament though :]

7. Shugo :sonic: I don't even know what you look like, but I watched part of your matches and it was pretty awesome being behind this massive crowd that was cheering for you. It was too fun watching you beat OS. But if I was your opponent I would probably be pissed off because I hate playing Sonics lol

9. SamuraiPanda :snake: No johns, moneymatch next time >=)

9. Ook :dk2: I <3 ook
I'm not sure if I ever want to meet you in singles in a tournament...epic battles would be had, needless to say.

9. Bowyer :metaknight: We were supposed to MM, but just like 90% of the MMs written on the forums, that didn't happen. Your prediction was right (you did say 90% of MMs challenged here don't actually get played, right?) Next time let's at least play friendlies :O

9. hateoni :metaknight: You're Dingdong? ****, if I had known that I would have challenged you to a MM. Your gay MK beat me first round of a Michigan tourney in November, I won't forget that. :p

13. Renegade :ike: I would have challenged you to a moneymatch, but I'm afraid I'll lose, lol. And you probably didn't challenge me to a MM because you're afraid of Kirby XD
let's at least do friendlies next time so we can both learn matchups, good job on placing high with IKE! Train me in the ways of the Ike, I do too much stupid crap when I play Ike. I'll probably only play Ike really well in like 1 game out of 10.

13. Toph :gw: aren't you one of the few G&Ws there? I want to play you sometime, I've heard good things about you, and I'm convinced that G&W isn't as hard to beat as most Kirbys seem to think.

13. Overswarm :metaknight: I bet you could have beaten Shugo if you went ROB. What are your thoughts on this?
Anyway, I still want to MM your ROB next time we meet, unless you can direct me to another ROB that is as good as you.

13. Ripple :dk2: Nice MM? You didn't seem too happy about the results. If you weren't playing your best feel free to challenge me to another MM next time :D

17: MachinegunNorm :snake: didn't play you...oh well. Nice placing.

17: Quivo :toonlink: Thanks for Upsmashing me in doubles, jerk.
Your girlfriend is hot.

17: Pops :snake: / :wario: I met you briefly. Nice job beating OS, I wish I could have seen that :p

17: Chewy :popo: wonder what would have happened if we met in this tourney...good ICs, I'll assume (since I didn't see you play)

17: Rowan :peach: Rowan is an awesome Peach. I'd be nervous if I met him in brackets.

17: Tactical :lucario: I'll hate you forever.
I'll NEVER forget that ******** comeback you made at Lucario is Pawsome, when I was only one hit away from winning the set, and I was ahead an entire stock. Stupid Lucario.
Other than that, good job.

17: Count :diddy: It'd be sweet if we could play sometime, if you teach me how to beat Diddy you'll be my hero forever, since that is the one matchup in this game that makes me want to quit before the game even starts.

17: Lou :gw: Didn't MM you this time...next time :)

25: Nope :snake: ^ read above.
Nice job with the tourney.

25: Infern :snake: / :ike: I'll play you seriously someday, since I don't consider that match in crews last tourney to have been very serious. I'll play you, and you'll lose, and you'll be like "zomg this Kirby is waaaay better than YbM!!111"

25: Y.B.M :kirby2: :|

:|

Kirby dittos are stupid. I bet we'd go dead even if we played each other in a ton of games. Good job anyway...I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad that you didn't get farther. I can't allow other Kirbys to place higher than me XD but it also sucks that there are no Kirbys even close to top 8. It's like that at most tournaments, we need to step it up, as Sonic would say.

If you ever need a teammate, double kirby kicks *** :]

25: Smash64 :gw: / :metaknight: / :snake: G&W, MK, and Snake? Wtf happened to Ness? I miss those days. You beat me 2-0 at my second tournament with Ness, and I was like "wow I need to learn the Ness matchup so I can beat Smash64 someday." And then the next time I met you, at Lucario is Pawsome, you were using a fairly generic Snake, and that was upsetting. And I lost to you 2-1 anyway T_T
So basically, play Ness more because he's good and stuff.

25: Needle of Juntah :gw: Someday I'll get a serious match with you, even though I guess you don't like singles.

25: Bloodhawk :lucario: We should team sometime. And/or get together and practice. We need to start owning...

25: Rofa :metaknight: nice seeing you. Sorry I didn't do the interview, I felt pretty crappy at that time

33: Cake :diddy: ...a Diddy Kong...

33: Asdioh :kirby2: Work your *** off to get out of pools, and then lose to Y.b.M. Fail. Get better!

33: King Chaos :samus2: I failed so hard in that Random tournament, lol. If I had known you main Samus and secondary Kirby, I would have done some mulliganing. First match was my Samus vs. your Falco on Brinstar. I play Samus occasionally, and Brinstar is my most-counterpicked stage, so I figured I could win...nope, I got two stocked. Then I got Ness against your Kirby on Rainbow Cruise, and I thought I could win because I know Kirby so well, but I suck at Ness and I wasn't even thinking about the deadly combination of Kirby + Rainbow Cruise... haha. Fun stuff though.

33: Ithrowthings :sonic: I was supposed to play you, but didn't. Sorry. Sonic is annoying to fight anyway XD

33: Tyr :lucas: Your Lucas is good. I shouldn't sandbag :p
Seriously though, I'll try harder to impress you next time. You haven't seen the best of me >:O

33: Hilt :olimar: cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything
I'm glad the Olimar matchup no longer scares me.

33: djiskabibble :metaknight: Doggies!
Meta Knight...blah.

33: Cr4sh :luigi2: Keep repping Luigi man. You have potential. May I ask why Norfair is your favorite counterpick?

33: Mr.E :rob: ....beep! *dies*
Sorry for letting Quivo upsmash me in doubles.

33: Z :metaknight: There was someone named "Z" here? o_O

33: Sliq :bowser2: Best Bowser...hope you had a good time at the tourney o_o

33: TheMann :luigi2: I haven't played you, but I heard you're good...let's play sometime.

49: The Jerk that Zelda scared the crap out of me. You're really good with her, and that's the first time I've played a good Zelda offline. A lot of Kirby mains seem to think this matchup is in Zelda's advantage, but I don't think so since I can bait and punish Zelda's stuff pretty easily. That was an intense set though, ggs.
49: Excel D: Fox ftw. Keep practicing, you got noticably better since last time.
49: Fonz ggs sir. Nice Wolf. I didn't know what you played besides Ganondorf XD
61: whats the point Kirby?! Keep working on him!
61: Metaflare haha. ggs, Drill Rush sucks :p
61: Xero Xen sorry I didn't play you...Mario is kewl.
73: e____ you played Marth against me in pools right? All you have to do if you want to win next time is camp like a *****, and it will be much harder for me to win.
I love Copying Shieldbreaker though, lolol

73: Clowsui The day will probably come when I'll regret telling you that you don't play gay enough with Marth. Just like how I just told e___ the same thing.
73: Fromundaman Nice meeting you. Hope your Kirby improved thanks to this tourney :D
73: Shadowbot Lucario...didn't play you this time around.
85: Mike B Did I play you? What do you play...all I remember about you is telling you that you need to change your avatar XD
85: TheFanFan =D good games. You're a GIRL! lol
85: The Kiest you main or second Kirby, right? I like Kirby mains.

I'll give shoutouts later, I'm still sleepy from driving from 1:30-7:05 this morning, and still sick as ever, bleh... Asdioh, i think we might of traded some things in the car because I've started to feel a bit worse, lol...
Traded some things eh? Hopefully nobody takes that the wrong way...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm feeling a bit better now, rather than worse >_<

Thanks for the ride though! Hopefully nobody takes that the wrong way either.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
33: Hilt - OMG OMG I FINALLY MET YOU!!!!! hahaha, was a good day for me. i told you i appreciated the work you had done for olimar. it was very nice talking to you about some match ups and how i knew the pikmin chart. having it on the itouch was 22guud :D HAHA. also, i was pleased with you thinking my olimar was better than you originally expected and that xisin thought i handled him pretty well. brinstar is quickly becoming a favorite level of mine cause at one point in time in the match vs xisin i had 5yellows and a blue. also, hit me up with your FC in brawl and ill record that weird thing happening with olis tether.
I'd have to say, you having that chart on your itouch made my day ^.^ Let's me know I didnt do all that for nothing. We definitely need to hang out again at the next tournament we're at. Even if it's not until the championship.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
shouts later

9. Bowyer :metaknight: We were supposed to MM, but just like 90% of the MMs written on the forums, that didn't happen. Your prediction was right (you did say 90% of MMs challenged here don't actually get played, right?) Next time let's at least play friendlies :O
haha, it's cool... and sliq said the 90% MM thing... and I did more than half the MM's I planned to do.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Before I start my shoutouts, I'd just like everyone to know that I'm going to be in tears when I leave..... Midwest is sooooo chill. <3 You still got like 2 1/2 months with me, so make it count. ;3

SHOUTOUTS

Ally- Great seeing you again. You always look so down. You are an amazing player and very entertaining to watch. I'm sure you are a very interesting guy to talk to, just shy I'm sure. Sorry about rooting against you in finals, but I gotta root for my greatest rival Thrzy.

Anther- Good job Thrzy. You'll take that win home next time. Your Pikachu is sick as always. Next time, we definately need to play. You are always so busy I never get a chance to. Chicago for sure, we are playing a boatload of friendlies.

Judge- Hanging out with you almost the entire day was the peak of my tournament. You are an interesting guy and a very chill person to talk to. Not to mention your MK is scary as hell. Hope your lip piercing ended up being ok. Make sure you redo that **** if not. Looks mad good on you. We'll have to get teamsies in Chicago possibly. Also, those green shades were ridic. :laugh:

CapEm- Very solid MK, I underestimated you and you showed me you wanted this bad. I hope to see this great of a performance from you in the future. Keep up the good work bro, and GG on 4th, you earned it.

AlphaZealot/Amy- Amazing Diddy like always. You seem to get better the longer times goes on. I hope to do the same as well. Never feels bad to lose to you, as dedicated as you are to your character you deserve it. I know that feeling all too well. I also appreciate the confidence you have in me. I feel I'll do better in the future as well. / It was great showing you some Lucario tips. I'll be sure to send AZ that training/combo sheet I promised so you can practice and bring out the inner Luci.

Xisin- Never played or met you, but from what I saw you had a sick Marth. Japes must be your favorite level after this tourney. That **** was mad random. I'll be sure to meet you next time. I'd also like some Marth tips if you'd be so kind. He's a character I've always had interest in but never knew how to play well.

Omniswell- Keep rocking that Wolf. I will expect no scrubbing out and going ICs if we ever face. Great job in teams, you are mad pro at them.

Shugo- You have changed my opinion of Sonic.... You had me rolling when you signed Overswarm's shirt..... Good job dude. I hope to play your Sonic and or see you around again.

SamuraiPanda- Popsicle sticks..... Always a pleasure talking and hanging with ya Panda. I totally miss the days when we were teaming, but you are still cool all the same, even if you are now teaming with my rival..... x3 Good stuff in singles and teams. We gotta get some matches in at Chicago. I love playing friendlies with you.

Ook- Anti-Snake, I swear. Double DK is too good.

Bowyer- Nice job beating me. It won't be that easy next time though. I plan on getting better at getting on stage against MK. I know there is a way. Your edge guarding was insane. Probably the best MK I know at keeping people off stage.

Renegade- Didn't get to MM. Next time for sursies. Your Ike is amazing. I watched you match with AZ. Jab canceling madness.

Toph- Was awesome hanging with you outside. You are very fun to talk to.

Overswarm- Losing to Sonic isn't that bad..... who am I kidding. I would have so hated to be in your situation. Squandered a bit this tourney, but everyone has bad ones.

Ripple- You got some sick DK combos. Like I told Ook, double DK too good.

Quivo- Squandered like me. It's ok though. We'll get em next time. TL looked amazing like always. Was also rad chilling with ya outside.

Lou/Nope/RipN/Fonz- Didn't get to play any of you guys, but it was an amazingly run and smooth tournament. I want to see more of them from you guys. You were too good. Your hospitality was also much appreciated. Amazing, amazing job and thanks for everything. PS. I am the King of Couches. Fear me.

Infern/ Y.B.M (AKA Will Smith)/Smash64- God Kais too good. I'll have to play all you guys next time. You are all mad chill and cool to talk to and stylish to boot. Keep coming to tournies. You definately brighten the atmosphere and spice up the competitive aspect.

Needle of Juntah- Joel, awesome job in teamsies. Singles was a bit of a let down I'm sure. Everyone has off days, I mean, look at me. We'll bounce back. Always nice to see you. I'm positive I'll see you at a lot more events.

Bloodhawk- 25th?!?!?! What a scrub...... You are better than that. More training for my Luc, or at least some Rare Candies..... **** Metaknight.....

Rofa- Good **** in teams. Was cool teaming and hanging with ya. I'm excited for Smashed Together. Gonna be amazing. Keep it chill. ;3

Asdioh- You are such an amazing dude. Keep on rocking the Kirby and stay awesome. Riding with you to tourneys is awesome. Keep me posted on other tourneys you want to attend and we'll try to work something out.

King Chaos- Was an intense last set in King of Couches. You took the game that broke my undefeated streak in randoms. Gave me the closest set ever. Wish I could have seen that amazing Samus I hear you have.

Tyr- Best Lucas in Midwest, period....

Hilt- Such a knowledgeable guy and a great Olimar. We are getting friendlies in next time.

ArgentStew- Keep up the Luc practice bro. I'm glad you got your dittos you wanted. Luc is great. Don't drop him for anything.

djiskabibble- Was awesome meeting you and riding down to the tourney with you. You are pretty cool yourself and interesting to talk to. Your dogs are also mad cute. I would have stolen them if I could. x3

Cr4sh- SHORYUKEN! I never expected you to get one on me. Sick Luigi and a very awesome person. You are a character for sure, and that is what I love about you. Don't change for anything. :chuckle:

Sliq- So sorry we didn't get to team. I'll hit you up for sure another time. I was so happy to see you after so long. We'll get some games in at the next one. I'll keep you posted on Chicago, cause we are going to go.

TheMann- I hear plenty of Mann's during the day, at least you are still doing your job. x3

Excel- You are my home dog. Didn't get to play you, but it's always a pleasure talking to you. You are mad chill and keep it real. Hit me up on AIM whenever.

Epic- Always nice to see you around. You are improving a lot. Just keep working at it man. You are going to be great. Friendliest person around and all around great guy.

whats the point- Low tiers with you on Friday night was amazing. You are such a fun person. Too good.

Xero Xen- Nice meeting you and riding down with you. You are pretty shy and I wish I would have gotten to see that Mario. Yes, Lucario is annoying as hell to fight.

Calic- You are like the coolest guy ever. Eh, rocks a ponytail and doesn't afraid of anything.

Clowsui- Close matches. You have some good stuff going, just gotta work on it. You are an interesting individual. Nice to finally meet you.

Shadowbot- Long shaggy haired, dark clothe wearing Lucario mains are the best. ;)

Mike B- Great Jiggly. Don't get discouraged man. Just keep at it. As much as you love Jigglypuff, if you ever want to place higher, you might want to think about a secondary.

King Yoshi- You are mad chill dude. Was awesome meeting you and hanging with you outside. Keep me posted on the Apex thing. If you have any room I'd totally be interested.

Joshu- You are amazing. Also, France sucks......

BlueBlade- Many thanks for the ride and good stuff. I'll see you around definately. Always a pleasure.

Everyone else- GG no Re-re.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I'd have to say, you having that chart on your itouch made my day ^.^ Let's me know I didnt do all that for nothing. We definitely need to hang out again at the next tournament we're at. Even if it's not until the championship.
totally agree, where is the next one supposed to be at anyhow? or better yet, whats the tournament agenda looking like since i am WAY too lazy to look

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Options were limited but thats because I'm a picky-*** vegetarian.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I was also confused about how pools were done, how did tiebreakers go? I had four set wins, tying me for third along with Cake and ITT in Pool 10(?). Our wins over each other were circular (me > Cake > ITT > me) but ITT had one less win, which should have dropped him to 5/8 in our pool, while Cake had one more loss than me and I beat him head-to-head. I would have thought I should've been third seed in our original pool and never have to participate in "death pools.". I probably would've been really mad if I didn't make it out of death pools and missed the bracket, so I'm still curious how placement was determined if someone could explain.

My grilled chicken sandwich was pretty darned good. Soda was a bit pricey, which didn't affect me since nobody said anything about my giant water jug, and I overheard some random other people complain a bit. The food prices were fine. Kat0n makes a good point as well. I had a salad with my dinner last night, it was good... Sorry, I'm rambling now.

We tried our best, Asdioh. It was just a bit of bad luck you screwed up that first game and then I screwed up the third game -- why couldn't we have both squandered in the same game? :p -- We could've went further but oh well. :/ I say that every time and it never comes true but eventually it might. Maybe we can keep sharp on Wi-Fi together, since we both have nobody local to practice against?

TBB, I still have you on my LIST -- my list for TSB money matches! $$ We'll get 'em in some day, no worries.

how to end post ??

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I only had the hotdogs, but they were good and not too expensive. To be honest, I think people still would've bought food even if we were allowed to bring food into the building. I think that was the only problem I had with the tournament, the rest of it was amazing. I think i remember OS saying something about it as well.

I need my candy when i play smash :laugh:

Nope

Smash Lord
I was also confused about how pools were done, how did tiebreakers go? I had four set wins, tying me for third along with Cake and ITT in Pool 10(?). Our wins over each other were circular (me > Cake > ITT > me) but ITT had one less win, which should have dropped him to 5/8 in our pool, while Cake had one more loss than me and I beat him head-to-head. I would have thought I should've been third seed in our original pool and never have to participate in "death pools.". I probably would've been really mad if I didn't make it out of death pools and missed the bracket, so I'm still curious how placement was determined if someone could explain.
Copied from the original tourney thread:

*Pool ties will be broken as follows:
-If set wins are tied between 2 (two) people, then whoever won the head to head match advances (or gets the higher seed)

-If set wins are tied between 3 (three) people, then whoever has the better game record continues, if two people are tied in their game record then head to head is used.

in your particular case Cake you and ITT all tied for 3rd place with a 4-3 set record. So it then goes to game record. 3rd Cake (10-7) 4th Mr. E (10-8) 5th ITT (9-8).

@Hilt candy might be considered for letting people have it next event, but there is no way for me to really moderate it and make sure you didn't just bring food in (which will not be allowed) so I will have a talk with the venue owners.

@Katon you should have told me you were a vegan then I would have made arrangements for you to bring something in.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Lou, thanks for housing and freaking amazing breakfast. Springfield: Awesome tourney, very well organized. It ran a bit late but that's to be expected with that many people.
Longest shoutouts ever.
Anther - We need to get in some matches eventually, seriously
Judge - We also need to get in some matches eventually
capem - " "
AlphaZealot - nice talkin with u outside and stuff. We know our **** about TO
xisin - I also felt our matches were an exact rematch of love's last stand. This depresses me but at the very least I know not to try to go under the stage against your marth
Omniswell - you're a nice guy for playing such ******* characters. Hopefully next time Shugo and myself will have improved enough to never lose to IC's again.
Shugo - Hopefully next time you won't be so freakin nervous. You seriously gotta eat before a tourney especially if it's such an awesome breakfast. Nice job against OS, I warned him about you but he just didn't listen...
Ripple - Totally destroyed me in our MM. DK looks scary big compared to sonic. DK's neutral B > Sonic's F-smash
OS - Remember that thing I said at love's last stand? The thing about how a good sonic like malcolm or shugo could beat you. Then remember that thing you said? The thing about how it would never happen? Good times. Don't take it so rough though, it was pretty much like the "villain" of smashboards was slain by the underdog. But the villain isn't down and out yet, he'll be back... in the sequal.
Quivo - yet again, amazing toon link ownage. TL zair > sonic. Nice talkin with you outside and stuff. U shoulda done as good in brackets as you did in your MM's

pops - okay, WTF? srsly... I don't even want to talk about it... That's not gonna happen again.
chewy - we didn't play nearly as many friendlies as MWC championships but the couple we did play will definitely help me out in the future.
tactical - See Anther, Judge, and Capem
lou - dude, thank you so much for housing. Ur mom is awesome for cookin us breakfast.
Nope - looks like you don't have the matchup down like you thought at the house tourney. In any case our sets have always and forever shall be down to last game last stock last hit.
ybm - I swear, this tourney was just like love's last stand for me. That kirby is way past cool, you kept spacing just right to avoid my grabs and kirby's grab range > everything
Needle of Juntah - We gotta finish those friendlies from COT4. Nice talkin with ya outside.
Asdioh - u gots to teach me how to beat YBM.
crunch - Every tourney you go to there's a good sonic at. Trust me, that isn't a normal thing.
king chaos - Thx for not bailing out last minute like the rest of NE ohio. I'm suprised you did so well in pools then so bad in brackets. At least my confidence has been boosted because I placed the same as you. We gotta talk matchups sometime
cake - I've got a suprise CP for next time. Let's just say that next time "time won't be an issue"
tyr - thx for the MM. I was expecting a much easier win against lucas. Definitely the best lucas I've ever seen. I wanna see you vs. vidjo lucas ditto
argent - no more castle siege. I told you we were both makin it out of death pools. I'll see what I can do about the driving situation next time. U looked terrible later on the tourney. I also still owe you $21. Also, sorry about ruining the Thursday night smashfest.
cr4sh - 1 word. Shouryuken
mr. e - luigi's mansion almost going to time... that's no good. Pools confused all of us but at least everyone made it to brackets.
sliq - I gotta play ur bowser sometime.
themann - I'm suprised you placed the same as me. Your luigi scares me a lot. You don't scream out shoryuken, you let your controller do the talking
1der - I was pleasantly suprised you were here. #1 mario in the MW. glad I didn't have to play you again
Mister Eric7 - Are you the mister eric from COT4? There are so many misters that end with an E. very confusing.
Framerate - I was glad to see you weren't so depressed after death pools. I felt really bad, it sounded like you got screwed over.
XtacyFalco - Thx for comin, awesomeness chillin with you, xtacyfalco = pro at chillin. (btw, u still owe me some $ from TYM 4)
Excel - Sonic dittos were awesome. Killing off the top at 41% was pretty intense. It's tough to find any useful advice on how to play sonic. If you really want to get good with him you just have to learn the basics of the ATs and learn how they fit your playstyle
Metaflare - Bling to the max. We gotta stop seeing each other in doubles brackets though.
Jokey665 - I'm always glad when I don't have to fight you. Nice job against OS in rob dittos
pkfire - I won't kill myself against you again. Also, how did you steal my sonic plushie while I was asleep?
Jkip - keep reppin the sonic. I've been to 25 tournies and have been playing sonic since the japanese hack came out and I'm still not placing all that well. Don't get discouraged.
Fromundaman - Thx for comin down with everyone. Didn't realize you were that close to my house up in akron, we gotta do a couple smashfests
Katon - Sorry I had to play like that on jungle japes. No more pools with you
King Yoshi - keep in contact with me about APEX. HOUNGRY
Josh - Our pools were rather stacked. I've fought katon in 2 other tourney pools and I had fought everyone else in our pools at least once before. Everyone in our pool has been to several tournaments.
The Kiest - I PM'd you the wrong e-mail address. It's ageofempireslan@yahoo.com I still gotta see what I did in that video.

Sliq

Smash Master
I got bracket ***** at this tournament. Ally second round, then Ripple immediately. To be honest, though, I ought to have won my second match against Ally, and the 1st match vs. Ripple, but I squandered big time and then got counter pick froed. I'm pretty pro at squandering. Maybe I should get better so I don't...

Oh well. I'd be more upset if I actually practiced enough. Right now it's hard to be disappointed when you didn't put in a lot of effort to get to where you are...

Anyways this tournament was fun, and the best times I had were when I was playing as Ike.

His f smash is pretty easy to land for some reason...

I was sleepy like the whole **** day, and the day before. That was my sleepiest weekend since school!

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament, had tons of fun, even though I did terrible in singles:)

Ok shoutuouts...

Ally-never played you, would've money matched you, you were pretty busy lol. Congrats on your win, Finals were too good

Anther-our MM was extremely fun, even though you weren't really trying:) nice seeing you ****

Judge-never played you, congrats on third

Capem-I played you in friendlies in January at closui's new years tournament. Either you weren't trying when you played me then, or you got waaaay better, good job.

AZ-didn't get to play you, hopefully next time

Xisin- Good **** getting 5th, your Marth is a lot better than I previously thought, thanks for the shoutout and the pointers.

Quivo- We gotta play again, with no SDs this time:)

Tyr- MM was fun, it sucks Marth has a **** match up on Lucas, we'll hopefully play again soon.

Clowsui- 50 cent random MM was too fun lol, looking forward to playing you again

e__-Had fun friendlies for most of the day, hopefully I can make it to your next monthly

1der- Nice Mario, first mario main I've seen, and GG's

Dj_iskascrible-thanks for the friendlies, I gotta learn the MK match up

Cr4sh- didn't get to play you, but good job, your good at landing the shoryukens lol

Ripple- Man you ***** me in pools, your DK is sexy

Ook- good job with ripple in doubles, I know now to ban luigis lol

All the God Kais- I didn't get to play any of you saturday:( I'm looking forward to playing Y.b.M. especially since I have yet to play him once

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Shoutouts later today, and stuff.

Ice Climbers are officially my secondary for matchups I hate and D3. (****in Lucario)
It kinda sucks you got stuck in the Lucario group (Fizzle, Argent, Shado). I think we all got a little sick of playing against Lucarios during pools. I recommend you change your counterpick to a stage that isn't also my counterpick:). The mansion is just too Lucario friendly.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Meh, I won in Mansion against Shado, so I was like "Why not go back?" Now I know. But I'm starting to work on the Lucario matchup now, because it's way too gay for Mario if I don't play right.

Or I'll just counterpick Ice Climbers.

EDIT: Wait, wait, 1der was a Mario main? WHERE WERE YOU? (Steel Samurai's shoutout says so.) I want to further establish my dominance of Mario, wdfx.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
It kinda sucks you got stuck in the Lucario group (Fizzle, Argent, Shado). I think we all got a little sick of playing against Lucarios during pools. I recommend you change your counterpick to a stage that isn't also my counterpick:). The mansion is just too Lucario friendly.
then why ban it vs me? :D japes? seriously?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
shoutoutzies

Ding aka hateoni- good **** on teams man i didnt feel stressed out at all very good teammate. see you atr some more local tournies.

tyr-..... holy **** lucas can do somthing!!!! i was very impressed and very scared playing you.

shugo- johnnnnnnsssssss for both of us. i was messing up grabs and you were nervous and making mistakes as well. lol @ our counterpicking debate while we were playing lol. nice talking with you and nice job at beating OS. sonic is top tierz

ithrowthings- i know right xD i only use mk for levels that **** ic's and wolf im sorry :( lol you guys will learn ot beat ic's one day.

king chaos- nice seeing ya again man keep reppin that samus.

king yoshi- nice talking with you again, your a really kool guy cant wait to see you at the next tourney.

capem- thanks for kicking me out of my slump vs mk you got me on the 1st game but i got ya the 2nd game :) nice cp. that matchup ends up bein whoever wins the 1st match wins the set. i had massive johns and made a fool of myself. but you deserve to win that gg's.

xixsion or w/e its spelled- daaaammmnnn i guess the smash gods just wanted you to win lol :) next time that wont happen and ill get ya.

Os- fun pk trainer MM too fun

Noj- scrub xD

Judge- got ya again in teams baybee ;) lol i love talking to you and making fun of people :-p

anther- have you seen the great wall of china?

panda- popsickle sticks

epic- love thy neighbor

ook- fun matches man i had no clue ic's could do that on dk lol always fun playing you.

every one in my pool- lol sorry about the ic **** xD

katon- learn that ditto man you got potental.

ally- nice job beating anther man gotta give credit where credit is due. hope to see you soon

clownsui- ****nn lol it was nice meeting you man.

Vayseth- missed ya man and thank you for the support :) hope to see ya soon

bloodhawk- nice seeing ya again man :) and dont worry i still go wolf ;)

anyone else i forgot sorry xD

and personally about the speed it was run was good and bad. they ran the tourney really well and smooth :) im just the kind of kid who needs a break after every match otherwise i wouldnt complain. overall id say it was amazing nice job guys.

hateoni__

Smash Journeyman
ya that tourney was very smooth, compared to MI tourney with like 30 entrants it takes the same amount of time lol.. while this 1 had over 100 =P nice job TO's

Framerate

Smash Lord
Shout outs:

Anther - You are cool.

Shugo - Play Sonic in doubles! Way to wreck OS, you're an inspiration to all low tiers.

Bowyer - Yeah, you rock. Talking jigglypuff strategy was awesome, losing all of our friendlies was not. Remember: interrupt their drill rest with your own rest!!!

Overswarm - play ROB. You know we love you.

Quivo - You still won in my book.

Pops - NEO IS FIGHTING MORPHEUS!

Tactical - Heard you beat Ybm, good stuff! I'll beat you next time

Lou - I will learn the G&W match-up, I promise. You should fear meeting me in any tournament ever again! Fun matches, I'm glad I finally got to play you.

Infern - God Kais. Friendlies were fun.

Y.B.M - You are hilarious. Keep repping kirby.

Needle of Juntah - Hehe you are awesome. I also need to beat your G&W. It will happen. Just can't get smashed anywhere above 30% >_<

King Chaos - Play Samus in doubles!

Ithrowthings - I can't believe how bad your sonic decimated me. I think I was just bummed about that whole hell pool situation. I was actually really bummed the entire time after that, I just hide it well(?)

ArgentStew - I will beat your Lucario! Double Usmash (forward smash?). Either way I fall for it every time :D Sorry you crashed mid tourney, I could tell you were exhausted.

Cr4sh - We spent the entire Shugo v OS match talking about Sonic bosses. You're friggin hilarious. Probably the coolest person there (besides me of course)

Framerate - You're the best player ever. Super upset that you didn't JV 4 stock every body. You'll win next time.

Excel - I don't even need to tell you how awesome you are. Our matches were probably some of the most fun matches I played that day.

Paranormal Sin - I'm trying to avoid Jiggs v Olimar. It's just no fun T.T Although I do have a new secret weapon (thanks Bowyer)

Nicalobe - not fair you got to practice against Mike B's jigglypuff. You really improved since last time we played! We need to play on a team some time.

Metaflare - WOOOOOO! How much is that mask? What about the cape? You are too great. I loved the belt, friggin perfect. Stylin' and profilin.

Jokey665 - Lolololololololol

pkfire - what the hell?!?!?! nobody told me you're going back to texas until after we left. I'm going to cry. We didn't play any friendlies; what's wrong with that picture?

Jkip - You're shoes blew my mind. I really hope you come to our tourney at OU in may. You are awesome.

Mike B - Keep playing jiggs! I'm gonna figure out how to punish rollout I swear.

King Yoshi - Rival! We must fight at every tournament from now on. Doesn't have to be Brawl. I'm up for anything. Ballet? Sure. Hot dog eating contest? Any day. You name it, I will fight you in it :p

The Kiest - Short hop, don't roll! You rock x100000 Thanks for housing us, driving, buying food, being Kiester, etc. You are the greatest man on the planet.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
framerate, It was extremely obvious you were really upset after death pools. Later on in the night though I saw you with your hat off and smiling. We all have off days sometimes.

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
THE JERK here, giving you what I know you want.

Shoutouts.

Asdioh: Man, really good games, you have a great kirby. Haha I need another counter pick cause didn't I get finshed every life by the freakin' level? Dang I hate fighting kirby :( Also, when it comes to the matchup I don't agree with the zelda boards, the say it's in zelda's favor but I don't think so. Any level where I must recover to a flat stage like battlefield or FD I have 3 options when recovering: 1. Hope you aren't holding onto the ledge and grab it 2. Recover to the stage and almost always get punished or 3. pick a new character. Again, great games man.

Y.b.M.: It was nice to meet you and play with you, man, you took me to school in pools. Another kirby who's really good that I need to learn how to beat. Haha thanks for entertaining everyone over with the drink girls, that was too funny.

Anther: You're a really cool guy, dude, it was fun to get to play you and not just watch you all the time. One day I will level up my Zelda and get a match (or two *crosses fingers*) on you. Congrats on getting 2nd.

Clowsui: You should take my name, you jerk! I will ditto you next time and you can tell me how bad my sheik is after I lose. Which I won't. :D

Metaflair: I hope the stylin', profilin' Nature Boy of smash is here to stay. It was fun playing you in pools and even more fun listening to your monologues. WOOOOOOOO!!

Capem: I've been telling myself for a while now that you are going to win a tourney someday. I still believe that. Congrats on 4th, bro, as always it's good seeing you.

ParanormalSin: It's really cool talking to you, man, I learned a lot about Olimar from you on Saturday, hehe. Wakka needs to bring his own controller next time so we can play some.

Champ: I got yo stack of quarters! Perhaps someday you can win them back. Or not, muhahahaha! :D

Fizzle: You had been whooping on me a lot, especially with Lucario. I NEED to find a new counter for Lucario, because nothing is working yet, I couldn't beat you or Argent.

Nope/Ripn: Good job running the tourney, guys, it was the best one yet for me. I agree with pretty much everyone, let's have championships here if possible. You were right about the drinks being overpriced, but other than that...onion rings were darn good.

Smash64: This is coming from out of nowhere but what hair products do you use, bro? I'm a huge fan of awesome hair and yours is no exception.

If I forgot anyone, sorry, I will add some if I think of anymore. Gotta run to class, later dudes.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
THE JERK here, giving you what I know you want.

Shoutouts.

ParanormalSin: It's really cool talking to you, man, I learned a lot about Olimar from you on Saturday, hehe. Wakka needs to bring his own controller next time so we can play some.
i totally agree with that statement, id be up for friendlies anytime man. help you with ALL those other olimars you play.....

lol like theres more than a handful of us around anyway.....

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Alright, thanks Nope. Also, a vegetarian is not necessarily a vegan.

In other news, thank you, Tyr, for paying for my match with Renegade. :X Heh, Omni, I'm sure you had a hell of a time with the speed at which we ran, since you had to finish up doubles and then still held up our pool because everyone else was pretty much finished by the time you got over there.

Top Bottom