• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakka444

Smash Ace
P.sin and I should also be able to contribute to housing just pm either of us.
Looking forward to the tournament=D

lou4222

Smash Lord
Between myself, Nope, and a few other people in the area everyone should be able to get housing. I live about ten minutes from Nope and the venue. Air mattresses/ sleeping bags will also work best as there is plenty of floor space and a few couches. This is my parents house, as I am originally from Springfield but Im currently attending Ohio State. My mom said she would house whoever as she is pretty laid back. She will probably make breakfast for us, so please (not that you wouldnt anyways) if you stay with me please be respectful and courteous. Dont let distance or lack of housing be a reason for not coming. Get pumped for this event!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Well, I'm already laying claims to a floor spot. There ain't no way I'm getting a couch if we have to play for one, but then again, I might have to sleep in my car again because of people that snore like an angry grizzly bear.

Nope

Smash Lord
Lou, wakka and sin see if you can get an official number for how many you can house and I will start a list.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Like I said........ It doesnt matter. I would say that 10 is a good number to start with.. As long as people are respectful my mom would love to have em over.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
You know I'll be there, I'll be needing some form of housing too, don't care where though. Also, if someone wants the rare chance to team up with a :yoshi:, I'd be happy to play with em! :) And definatly pumped for this weekend, you all will hafta give me some top notch training before and after party time.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Begin the attendees and setup list.

Include myself and Xisin =]

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
You know I'll be there, I'll be needing some form of housing too, don't care where though. Also, if someone wants the rare chance to team up with a :yoshi:, I'd be happy to play with em! :) And definatly pumped for this weekend, you all will hafta give me some top notch training before and after party time.
Always looking for a teammate here. :pikachu: :metaknight: :popo:

Already got 2 points to add to circuit standings as well. Yes, a whole 2 points.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Hype this up baby. Gonna be off the chain.

I'm going to be taking the prize in King of Couches. That much I know. I'm 6'2" so I better get a good one.

I'll also be bringing a set up. Also, props to Nope for using a pun in the title. Too good dude. Friendlies all night.

Nope

Smash Lord
Nick you always know I have you housed for sure. I am setting up a list as we speak though in fact fonz says you can have his bed if you beat his ganon lol

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I am bringing a setup and I'm pretty sure Hawk will as well.

Mr. E, the NES is coming again, so we are having a re-match.

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
I'll come depending on if I get a ride from Mister Eric or not, that would be his call.

~Shado

Edit- Why are we using a different stage list than the one from the first event?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Please GOD use the same stage list for each circuit. I don't want every circuit thread to be dominated by stage discussion... >.<

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Good stage list. Maybe I can actually beat Infern without his janky stages lol.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Please GOD use the same stage list for each circuit. I don't want every circuit thread to be dominated by stage discussion... >.<
I agree, this is one thing that I will put towards as a circuit list and not individual list. The list we have now is good and clean, there should be no more changes.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I agree, this is one thing that I will put towards as a circuit list and not individual list. The list we have now is good and clean, there should be no more changes.
There aren't many changes possible for the stage list from this. The starters may change and there are a few more CPs, but that's it.

This is basically our stage list for the circuit.

Corneria is permabanned, sorry Infern. :(

I'll put this all in thep ost when I have tmie, hopefully this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom