• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
7/12/11

(Title Update 11)
• Security Updates. (Stops people from modding their zombie games and fixes a wall hack on Hazard.)
• Search and Destroy audio tweaks for planting and defusing. (You can now ninja defuse/fakie plant.)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Ninja defuse? like the one in mw2 where you could defuse right after an enemy plants it and you get the "sneaky sneaky" thing to show up? Or can you plant or defuse a bomb silently?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Ninja defuse? like the one in mw2 where you could defuse right after an enemy plants it and you get the "sneaky sneaky" thing to show up? Or can you plant or defuse a bomb silently?
Yes. Basically, when an enemy is planting a bomb in sabo/demo/s&d, you can go right in back of them and defuse it in 5 seconds. They usually run away and find a place to hide and defend the bomb site from.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh boy nobody saw that coming!

I'm still amazed at the amount of salt from a simple 1v1 versus some other person who sucks. You'd think you'd all have something better to talk about but I see I was wrong :awesome:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Funny you should say that, I used some kid's account on PS3 and lost a bunch of games for them.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Nuketown is broken, you always spawn on the freakin' top floor of either house. :L

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Oh boy nobody saw that coming!

I'm still amazed at the amount of salt from a simple 1v1 versus some other person who sucks. You'd think you'd all have something better to talk about but I see I was wrong :awesome:
It's funny how you say that I suck. But hey, let me use your logic.

So, I'm bad, correct? Fuelbi and I tied, which would mean we are equally skilled. Lets say 1v1s don't gage skill. That means you have no basis for calling me bad. I mean, ****, I can call you bad. I've been told by everyone that your only use is to shoot **** down.
What you have heard from everyone about me is that I'm a solid player.

I'd love to hear otherwise.

Fletch

Smash Master
This game doesn't require much skill in the first place, so arguing about who is good at it is just stupid. Just play and enjoy the game for what it is, and leave the salt at home.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

So, I'm bad, correct? Fuelbi and I tied, which would mean we are equally skilled. Lets say 1v1s don't gage skill. That means you have no basis for calling me bad. I mean, ****, I can call you bad. I've been told by everyone that your only use is to shoot **** down.

That's because you heard that from :mad: and Icy and they're the most biased people ever you could ever ask from an opinion on me.

I also find it funny how easily you get heckled on a video game. Seriously just let it go it's a game. The fact that you're getting mad at my trashtalking when you started it in the first place that every competitive video game ever has is pretty bad man. CoD doesn't even take that much skill to play properly so...

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
If CoD doesn't take much skill, then a lot of people who play this game are incredibly lacking in the skill department. Hell, it would even mean that I have a very small amount of skill, seeing as how it doesn't take much in the first place and I can still get better.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
If CoD doesn't take much skill, then a lot of people who play this game are incredibly lacking in the skill department. Hell, it would even mean that I have a very small amount of skill, seeing as how it doesn't take much in the first place and I can still get better.
That's because they do. I honestly find it hard to go 3-16 even if I tried to do it.

Well you have more skill than all the randoms at least

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I donno....it's pretty hard to argue this game takes no skill. Just using the combat record, it's easy to tell which players are more skillful than others, meaning there is some degree of skill involved in terms of being successful. If it takes no skill, then I guess all my play time used to learn the maps and strategies and such has gone to waste.

There's definitely skill involved in this game as there is any other game.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Just put her on ignore. It cleans up the thread, and her attempts at trolling you will disappear.

In time, she will be forgotten, and she will be no more.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Also, I was being serious when I said Fuelbi was a solid player. His k/d is pretty decent. I think his k/d is 1.26, so you can't really call him bad.

Top Bottom