• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
*You're

Can we stop talking about that 1v1 btw? It's getting old hearing the same **** back and forth with you guys.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Can we stop talking about people talking about not talking about that 1v1?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Alright, infractions will be handed out if that 1v1 between Wretched and Fuelbi is discussed ever again. It adds nothing constructive/positive to this thread and just goes around in an endless loop.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Never playing this game again TBH.

Realized I have been wasting my time while I could have been playing actual decent games.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Everyone, ready your blame cannons. For the podcast, I tried using software that would record the Skype window as well as the gameplay. Unfortunately, I had never tested recording with it for an hour. I'll admit, I should have thought well ahead for this. But I'm an idiot and I didn't.

In short, the program didn't save the whole video, and there are chunks missing every few minutes or so. I'll have to use a different recording software.

Please kill me.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
It's cool man, we can do it again on Sunday. :)
Yeah, I just feel bad cuz a made a big deal then screwed up.
Also, we need to talk about more things and get more people. We did like nothing in the recording.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah, I just feel bad cuz a made a big deal then screwed up.
Also, we need to talk about more things and get more people. We did like nothing in the recording.
Consider it a test run.

It's all good, man. :)

Though we definitely need to record more Magic games with Commentary. Game is so fun with lots of people. :)

Also, Leafy is

+
=

Aka, a complete and total BOSS, and an all around cool guy. Nice to finally meet you. :)

And yes, you should TOTALLY be doing commercials with that voice.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I miss you guys.

Maybe I should just be in your party while I play Mass Effect 2.

But honestly I can't handle the BOBS anymore.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Trying to get back into 1v1s, I played against a friend of mine, I lost by 14 in a first to 50 on Firing Range. Not bad, considering that was my first 1v1 in a long, long time. That, and the person who I played against's GB team placed 3rd in the Winter 2010 ladder for Black Ops on PS3.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Not really. Maybe... 30-40 minutes? If you don't play like you know whom (whose name won't be mentioned for the sake of dodging infractions... Seriously, F8AL, don't infract me:)), they can go by pretty quickly. That, and my friend is a monster, and he knew where I spawned almost 95% of the time, so I wasn't alive for too long very often. There was a point where he was leading 16-1, so I felt that I brought it back pretty well, almost talking the lead once.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
broke as in broke in half or just scratched/cracked?

mines cracked, normally it doesnt work, but I downloaded the game to my 360 and it works that way

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Well, yesterday I got marathon pro, scavenger pro, and at least one throwback grenade. Also, I was trying for some tac mask pro kills with stuns on in demo with Tim and Bob and a few other guys. Bob was just spamming nova gas, but to my surprise whenever I killed somebody in his nova gas, it gave me points towards tac mask pro nova gas kills. I have 5 or something and I've never even equipped nova gas before.

Also, holy **** did I get shot around corners yesterday. Every death.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Still need Tac and Flak pro. Then I'm done. **** Last Stand. NEVER buying it, and never bought it.
Same here. I have every perk pro, excluding Second Chance which is still sitting there in that ugly green text just hoping one day I'll buy it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Well, yesterday I got marathon pro, scavenger pro, and at least one throwback grenade. Also, I was trying for some tac mask pro kills with stuns on in demo with Tim and Bob and a few other guys. Bob was just spamming nova gas, but to my surprise whenever I killed somebody in his nova gas, it gave me points towards tac mask pro nova gas kills. I have 5 or something and I've never even equipped nova gas before.

Also, holy **** did I get shot around corners yesterday. Every death.
Interesting...

Still need Tac and Flak pro. Then I'm done. **** Last Stand. NEVER buying it, and never bought it.
Never buying that POS perk.

Same here. I have every perk pro, excluding Second Chance which is still sitting there in that ugly green text just hoping one day I'll buy it.
Lucky...I wish I had FJ and TM pro. I have some respect for myself.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Second chance is great on sniping classes, because if you get a hitmarker, you can pull out dual wield ASPs and finish the guy off :cool:

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Second chance is great on sniping classes, because if you get a hitmarker, you can pull out dual wield ASPs and finish the guy off :cool:
Wait, hang on, I thought you couldn't use Dual Wield pistols in Second Chance.

I personally reserve that perk for my Zombies class. It just ain't zombies without it.

:phone:

Top Bottom