• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I know you all decided that Blops sucks and you're going to play MW2, but I have a theory on how to get Flak Jacket Pro.

So we all know that if you get a full party of people spamming one particularly annoying weapon, someone on the other team is bound to get angry and start doing the same thing to counter it. In this case, we get a full party to spam Frag grenades, and at some point the other team will go crazy enough to start throwing some of their own. And voila, a Frag war begins and picking up grenades becomes a breeze.

Who's in?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I know you all decided that Blops sucks and you're going to play MW2, but I have a theory on how to get Flak Jacket Pro.

So we all know that if you get a full party of people spamming one particularly annoying weapon, someone on the other team is bound to get angry and start doing the same thing to counter it. In this case, we get a full party to spam Frag grenades, and at some point the other team will go crazy enough to start throwing some of their own. And voila, a Frag war begins and picking up grenades becomes a breeze.

Who's in?
I honestly can't see this working.

Who says "They throw too many frags! I'll throw my own!"?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Its true.
Every time I PSG1 quickscope on Blops, someone on the other team comes in with their L96 like "PFFFFFFFF ***** I PLAYED MW2 AND I'M 1337"
I don't and won't have this game anymore.
I guess this is a late announcement :X

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion

Who's in?
It's pretty much impossible to manipulate any enemy team into throwing a lot of uncooked nades in an attempt to get get flak jacket pro. It's all luck and that's really all there is to it.

Not to mention, flak jacket pro is rather useless anyways. I only put it on so I don't die from randomly tossed zeus nades that people claim to be "skillful."

I honestly can't see this working.

Who says "They throw too many frags! I'll throw my own!"?
Plus, it's not like people don't throw their nades to begin with. They throw them A) straight up when they spawn in hopes of a stupid kill (refer to statement above as to why I use flak jacket) or B) they use semtex, meaning all hope is lost and the lylat system is doomed, or just cook the nade like any other reasonably smart player would do.

Its true.
Every time I PSG1 quickscope on Blops, someone on the other team comes in with their L96 like "PFFFFFFFF ***** I PLAYED MW2 AND I'M 1337"
I don't and won't have this game anymore.
I guess this is a late announcement :X
With snipers, yes. With grenades, not so much.

Also, yes, this game does suck. So many bad kids.....so many. :(

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
It's a long shot, but I can almost guarantee that the enemy team is more likely to throw frags if you are. Even if it's just you throwing frags, it will subconsciously affect them.

Plus, it's better than just waiting for some idiot to chuck an uncooked grenade.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not to mention, flak jacket pro is rather useless anyways. I only put it on so I don't die from randomly tossed zeus nades that people claim to be "skillful."
The ability to survive explosions, walk through Napalm, and throw back 'nades is amazing and I can't believe you of all people don't know how good Flak Jacket is.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I don't understand that logic, if there are a lot of bad kids in Black Ops, it doesn't make Black Ops a bad game, it makes the community bad. Its the same with MW2, the game was never really that bad, it just seemed bad because of the community.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I find it difficult to claymore dash in this game, so Frak Jacket helps me tank everything.

alright xanthan, i see you and your ninja posting.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
The ability to survive explosions, walk through Napalm, and throw back 'nades is amazing and I can't believe you of all people don't know how good Flak Jacket is.
I meant just flak jacket pro isn't all that amazing. The throwbacks are nice and all along with the fire resistance, but it's pretty situational.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
In One in the Chamber, I just got spawed on 3 times in a row, I literally lost all three of my lives in 30 seconds. It was a double down high roller game. I placed fifth. This game sucks.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Just spent 500,000 CoD points, 400,000 of which I've earned in the past 2 days in high roller. I now have every gold gun. :awesome:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
I'm so proud.
I want you to treat that Golden Olympia right...
That is my favorite gun.
Scavenger/Sleight of Hand/Ninja
Abuse your stuns with this class... abuse them my son. Never ever leave a room without throwing a stun into the next.
WITH THIS YOU SHALL BE THE GREATEST OLYMPIAN OF ALL TIME.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm so proud.
I want you to treat that Golden Olympia right...
That is my favorite gun.
Scavenger/Sleight of Hand/Ninja
Abuse your stuns with this class... abuse them my son. Never ever leave a room without throwing a stun into the next.
WITH THIS YOU SHALL BE THE GREATEST OLYMPIAN OF ALL TIME.
What kind of Olympian can't run really fast for great distances?

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I prefer Flak Jacket/Sleight of Hand/Marathon for the Olympia. Lightweight is also great but I hate getting killed by claymores so I usually use Flak Jacket.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Holy crap.
It's really not that impressive. I tried my guts out for two days and played a lot longer than I normally would have at any given time. Probably a bad idea, considering I'm still in summer school.

I prefer Flak Jacket/Sleight of Hand/Marathon for the Olympia. Lightweight is also great but I hate getting killed by claymores so I usually use Flak Jacket.
My Olympia class (The only class that the primary weapon never changes) is usually as follows:

Olympia
Ballistic Knife
Tomahawk / Concussion / C4
Lightweight Pro/Scavenger Pro/Flak Jacket Pro (Depends on map/my mood)
Sleight of Hand Pro/Warlord Pro (I like two tomahawks)
Marathon Pro

I normally only use Warlord when I'm doing Tomahawk-only shenanigans and whatnot.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Just spent 500,000 CoD points, 400,000 of which I've earned in the past 2 days in high roller. I now have every gold gun. :awesome:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
I'm trying to get gold guns but I'm not really doing wager matches. All I play is sharp shooter and gun game....I refuse to play one in the chamber, it's such a joke. At least I can back out until I find one of those two game modes.

Also, I'm on a win streak of like 130 or something. If I lose a wager match will that end the streak? I don't wanna ruin it because of a useless wager match loss.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm trying to get gold guns but I'm not really doing wager matches. All I play is sharp shooter and gun game....I refuse to play one in the chamber, it's such a joke. At least I can back out until I find one of those two game modes.
I'd really recommend that you start. You can get enough CoD points for a new gold gun every 15 minutes or so, if you place first consistently.

When you get used to the spawns, it's really easy, regardless which of the four you're playing. There's generally two points near every spawn where people will spawn beside you, just try to take most of your traffic from there.

An example of this would be on Launch. When you're standing in the middle of the map, between where the A and C flag are, you can look to your left and look to your right when people die, and they'll generally come in that direction. The spawns don't change because you're playing Gun Game, Sharpshooter or One in the Chamber, learn to exploit them, and it's really easy, and you get a lot of hate mail :troll:

Also, don't be frustrated if you're not in thirdfirst(loolwhoops). People get frustrated and do bad. I always aim for third place, as not to lose my money. I'd rather gain no money than lose money. Don't let not winning frustrate you, trust me on this one.

Also, I'm on a win streak of like 130 or something. If I lose a wager match will that end the streak? I don't wanna ruin it because of a useless wager match loss.
Simple answer: No.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'd really recommend that you start. You can get enough CoD points for a new gold gun every 15 minutes or so, if you place first consistently.

When you get used to the spawns, it's really easy, regardless which of the four you're playing. There's generally two points near every spawn where people will spawn beside you, just try to take most of your traffic from there.

An example of this would be on Launch. When you're standing in the middle of the map, between where the A and C flag are, you can look to your left and look to your right when people die, and they'll generally come in that direction. The spawns don't change because you're playing Gun Game, Sharpshooter or One in the Chamber, learn to exploit them, and it's really easy, and you get a lot of hate mail :troll:

Also, don't be frustrated if you're not in third. People get frustrated and do bad. I always aim for third place, as not to lose my money. I'd rather gain no money than lose money. Don't let not winning frustrate you, trust me on this one.

Simple answer: No.
Well, out of all the high roller games I've played, I'm pretty sure I've gotten first every time because the spawns, as you mentioned, are really obvious. I can't stand anything other than gun game/sharpshooter though. Every time I play one in the chamber it's a ridiculous camp fest and I hate the concept of it.

I back out sometimes until I find really bad kids anyways :troll:

You should play on the 360, btwz.

S

smash brawl player 99021

ive sent him many gay love ps3 massages telling him to get it for Xbox.

Top Bottom