• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
It's not as good as it may sound.
People still play the same way they do in any other playlist and camp all game long.You'll end playing the same maps with the same game modes over and over again.(I couldn't tell you how many times i've played Firing range HQ).Since second chance isn't allowed a lot of kids try to be "MLG PROOOOOOO" and pull out snipers so you'll often get killed by lucky sniper shots.It also gets annoying to have to shoot down Spy planes every 30 seconds.
It's still the best Blops has to over which still isn't saying all that much.
You can't really blame camping on Black Ops, people camp in pretty much every fps games and a few fighting games *cough* Brawl *cough*

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Team SWF poops on HQ. BKpro and I are top 500 in it last time I checked; it's the first time I've ever been so high in any leaderboard!

Let's do it some more tonight, fellas!

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Same here, and I might be trolling with a new class I started using last night...........

Also uploaded Delta winning a FFA with a silenced M1911, video is processing now. I still have to work on the video of us hiding in HQ and stuff though

S

smash brawl player 99021

Why don't we upload it to the SWF Channel to get some actual views on there, instead of being selfish?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You can't really blame camping on Black Ops, people camp in pretty much every fps games and a few fighting games *cough* Brawl *cough*
Only bad kids go full camp in Brawl. :awesome:

lol@flamethrower quad

Video finished uploading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54F5N6F-GGY

I was scared at first because the quality was horrible when it shouldn't have been, but I remember reading something about the youtube processing doing that to videos right as they get uploaded.
Yay. <3

Why don't we upload it to the SWF Channel to get some actual views on there, instead of being selfish?
I don't even remember Thunder having access to it. Why are you so mad though?

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm just trying to actually make the community channel successful, that's all.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
The new express playlist is amazing so far. Partly because there's no ghost/second chance, and partly because I get to laugh at the douchebags who still use one or both of them in the playlist. Bad kids can't get away from those perks even when they don't do anything (or they can't read).

Haven't gotten shot in the back by a ghost silenced galil **** ferdayzzzzzz. #lovinit

Also, I got a little too caught up in star fox to play, but I'll be on tonight since I'm done with work at 8. That sector Z medal doesn't earn itself, you know.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
We should all have our own troll class and use them at the same time. Like how thunder has the silenced dragunov with acog and how fluttershy has the infrared HK

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Never had a problem with Second Chance really. Actually thought it was quite a crap class to choose out of the 3rd tier perks.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Well, new Zombie map is pretty cool.

First time I usually play it I just try to explore. No point anyway without another person.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Never had a problem with Second Chance really. Actually thought it was quite a crap class to choose out of the 3rd tier perks.
It's actually the best 3rd tier/green perk in the game. You get 101 HP, infinite lives (assuming your teammates revive you), you often fall into second chance firing your primary weapon and your pistol/sidearm is more powerful in second chance.

It's sad, but true.

*Awaits delta-cod to post*

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Yeah but 95% of the time you just get killed before you can react in Second Chance. I just found that compared to Marathon Pro, probably one of the most useful perks in the game, it's crap. Hacker Pro also beats it in usefulness due to the fact that you can see all equipment constantly and are immune to motion sensors. And I also think that without Tactical Mask Pro this game would be nigh unplayable, because immunity to all tac grenades is great.

Pretty much the only one that I think is worse than it is Ninja Pro.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ninja pro is/was my most used 3rd tier perk mainly because I dont like hearing my own footsteps it freaks me out. The only time I use hacker pro is during my first one or two lives where I scope around to see if people are using equipments, if not then I switch to another class without hacker pro, but if they are, and especially if theyre camping with it I leave hacker pro on.

Ive been using tac mask pro alot lately though and it *****, and I havent used ninja pro in like a week. Flak jacket pro + tac mask pro = walking tank

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
ninja pro is/was my most used 3rd tier perk mainly because I dont like hearing my own footsteps it freaks me out. The only time I use hacker pro is during my first one or two lives where I scope around to see if people are using equipments, if not then I switch to another class without hacker pro, but if they are, and especially if theyre camping with it I leave hacker pro on.

Ive been using tac mask pro alot lately though and it *****, and I havent used ninja pro in like a week. Flak jacket pro + tac mask pro = walking tank
This. I don't like hearing my footsteps either, but the sound in this game is so bad and there's not much point in using ninja unless you're playing against decent people. Flak jacket/tac mask is my favorite combination in the game. I made a couple guys rage quit after tanking 6 grenades and around 10 flashbangs. :awesome:

So I have a open NAT now :D

Anybody want to play later?(Zombies or Mp)
Welcome to the open NAT club. We have brownies.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
SUPER late reply to the whole uploading to the SWF channel thing:

Shall I open a Dropbox account in which people can put the files in, then the people who have access will upload later?

Top Bottom