• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Just got off for dinner. Sorry gents.

I got so many Cobras in one match. I lost count, but I think it was reaching 6 or 7.

Express for GREATEST playlist ever.

Swampert and I had scores like 70-5(or fewer) every game. Massacres were had.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Just got off for dinner. Sorry gents.

I got so many Cobras in one match. I lost count, but I think it was reaching 6 or 7.

Express for GREATEST playlist ever.

Swampert and I had scores like 70-5(or fewer) every game. Massacres were had.
They mad.I could have gone flawless that game but I didn't run for some reason.

Anyway it's amazing how many kids still go into the playlist with ghost on lmao

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
TDM
Dom
Headquarters
CTF

I didn't think there was demo since I didn't see it

sorry for leaving early last night, I was still super exhausted from my trip and needed to go to get some rest.

:phone:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Not gonna lie, I'm thoroughly enjoying this new game type. Also, I like that they have the gametype switch between TDM, Dom, HQ, and CTF. Not saying that these are all fun, but it mixes it up a little.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
8/21/2011

(Title Update 12)

• Addressed an issue with attack dogs causing them to "warp" under rare circumstances.
• Fixed an exploit allowing players to purchased locked classified weapons
• Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get above 15th Prestige using Combat Training/Player Match menus.
• Improvements to spawn system.
• Addressed some bugs with Custom Game Settings for CTF related to Touch Return Disabled
• Added Rezurrection DLC support (Launching August 23 first on Xbox 360!)
• Check for the Moon theme and Zombies soundtrack in the in-game store once you've downloaded the new DLC!

I heard the RPK got a buff? Can anyone confirm/deny this?

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
@Matt probably not.Demo is meant to have tight spawns.

Also I read a tweet by Vonderhaar saying CTF will be getting replaced by Demo sometime soon.
Haven't heard anything about the RPK though

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone else planning on getting the Rezurrection map pack just to get the 4 WaW maps? Because I have no desire to play on Moon but I really want to play Der Riese with a Commando.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
So in the new playlist there's no second chance or ghost?

Maybe I'll give Black ***** another try then
It's not as good as it may sound.
People still play the same way they do in any other playlist and camp all game long.You'll end playing the same maps with the same game modes over and over again.(I couldn't tell you how many times i've played Firing range HQ).Since second chance isn't allowed a lot of kids try to be "MLG PROOOOOOO" and pull out snipers so you'll often get killed by lucky sniper shots.It also gets annoying to have to shoot down Spy planes every 30 seconds.
It's still the best Blops has to over which still isn't saying all that much.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I've only played one game where people were camping their balls off. As for the same maps it's the same any other playlist, firing range will come up and people will vote for it. I actually get alot more variety when I play by myself, it's probably because I have all the map packs and those come up often too, as opposed to when I play with you guys I don't even see them as an option. I switched my chopper for a counter spy plane and that gets rid of the spy planes, cause usually I'm good enough to get them before the other team gets a spy plane. Eitherway fuelbi you'll probly only play this with SWF anyway so you don't need to worry about the other team getting spy planes

:phone:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I bet you people think I'm joking. Right after I posted that I got 5 consecutive 10+ k/d games with the RPK. The best being 42-3 TDM on Firing Range, no choppers... Then I went 12-11.

Top Bottom