• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

S

smash brawl player 99021

This game has such boring MP. >_>
That is why I'm doing the Prestige Challenge: Not buying anything once I prestige. Premade classes all dayyyyy

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Or you can use flak jacket in place of lightweight, this way you won't get killed by claymores and random grenades. Also, you should put a suppressor on the Spas.
That too. There's a lot of variation for it. I personally have two shotgun classes, one with LW, one with Flak Jacket. I default to LW but if I'm getting blown up too much I switch over.

That is why I'm doing the Prestige Challenge: Not buying anything once I prestige. Premade classes all dayyyyy

This game's MP is **** when you unleash the beast mode like I have lately.

you should at least buy emblems and backgrounds with that enormous amount of money you're going to have.
I've got everything I can get so far. ^_^

I'm sorta tired of dealing with awful teammates. There's a problem when I go 32-10, get a Blackbird, 3 SAM Turrets, and 5 Spy Planes, and we still lose. The final score was 6000-7500.

That's right, I had more than half my team's score.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Thanks for the suggestion

And:

35-5
9-12
9-13
8-16
etc.
etc.
etc.

I think I now have the right to say that 99% of the people who play this are absolute scrubs

And that score was like halfway through the match before I lagged out

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
The "Prestige Challenge" sounds bigger in context than what it really is.

Let's see, M16 with Scavenger? MP5K? Super challenging lol.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion

This Badger knows what's up.

I'd rather sleep than play this game, which is usually what results from me playing anyways. This is the only CoD game thus far that I have had no motivation to play due to complete lack of entertainment. Good game, but needs some more entertaining things (which doesn't include ziplines).

Gears of war 3 please.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'd rather sleep than play this game, which is usually what results from me playing anyways. This is the only CoD game thus far that I have had no motivation to play due to complete lack of entertainment. Good game, but needs some more entertaining things (which doesn't include ziplines).

Gears of war 3 please.
Yewww know.
Mw2 kept me playing, unlike this which I only play with friends. :glare:

Fletch

Smash Master

Gears of war 3 please.
Totally agree, but at least the other stuff is fun. Beat the campaign on Verteran, and it wasn't as bad of an experience as it was on MW2. Once I touch level 50 on Zombies though I'm probably putting this game down for good, the only reason I play this game at all is because my friends are playing, and most of them already don't like it.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
This game's MP is **** when you unleash the beast mode like I have lately.
Yes, destroying everyone is indeed a huge amount of fun.

I'm sorta tired of dealing with awful teammates. There's a problem when I go 32-10, get a Blackbird, 3 SAM Turrets, and 5 Spy Planes, and we still lose. The final score was 6000-7500.

That's right, I had more than half my team's score.
Agreed, there has been too many times where I have gotten my killstreaks of blackbird>chopper>dogs and we still end up losing.

I just don't get it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So I just came back from an epic comeback in Domination. At the beginning it was like 35-160 and it ended at 180-201

It was so amazing how we started holding down every single flag at the end

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

Anyone have tips for getting past 43? My limit seems to be in the late 30's. :(

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Lmfao, played 1 game and the same **** that always happens happened once again. Bravo black ops, bravo.

Get into a game, I'm 25-2, then the host migrates. I see that I'm the new host and ope, too bad, host migrates again and I get kicked.

Seriously, this happens every single time the host migrates and it's always when I'm doing well, can I get a ****ing break here?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I never understood how someone couldn't like zombies.

^This.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
DTH and XboxAhoy are informative and entertaining, if you guys didn't already know.
Also, you should look into XboxAhoy's weapon reviews for MW2.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3paM1-lDWAE&feature=feedu

lol this situation with Activision is getting pretty crazy
Marvel vs Capcom 3 will come in less than a month, and I will no longer care about Activision, or Call of Duty as a whole. :)

DTH and XboxAhoy are informative and entertaining, if you guys didn't already know.
Also, you should look into XboxAhoy's weapon reviews for MW2.
The whole Youtube thing is just so boring. I've reached a point where if they're not both 1) Capable of getting scores significantly better than mine repeatedly, and 2) Entertaining to listen to, I don't bother watching them.

Informative videos might be for some people, but I knew almost everything there is to know about the game in the first three weeks of the game's release, so that's nothing new, as I probably know more about this game than any of these people. The only people I really still watch their YT videos are people like TheMarkOfJ and iPwnstar4Hire.

But I've watched a couple of XboxAhoy's videos when O D I N posted his YT channel here a while back. I like how he designs his videos, but like I said earlier, the whole Youtube thing has gotten stale to me. No idea who DTH is though.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

Grandeza

Smash Master
Was playing on Five with my friends yesterday and there was no random box. The TV monitors clearly showed it should be upstairs but it wasn't. We all went to every room and it wasn't in any of them making fire sales the only way to get it.

Top Bottom