• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

S

smash brawl player 99021

You suck.

You'll come play with me and Mr. Aido. I know you will.
Only for Kowloon shenanigans. And Delta isn't getting it.
So.
Yeah.

*Goes to buy Delta a point card*

And I'm not playing with Wretched on WMD because he hacks into the floor.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
That video was kinda funny. But at the same time this video actually makes me respect the maker for the whole "help out a new player and bring in spy planes and blackbirds" Plus I'd much rather see enemies use spy planes than RC's, RC's randomly killing me is very annoying.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
That video was kinda funny. But at the same time this video actually makes me respect the maker for the whole "help out a new player and bring in spy planes and blackbirds" Plus I'd much rather see enemies use spy planes than RC's, RC's randomly killing me is very annoying.
I'd rather see enemies use RCs because they don't tell the enemy where I am.

I always help the noobs on my team (or try to, anyways). Spy Plane-SAM Turret-Blackbird all day.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Trololol.
Do you not remember this being posted?
ODIN did it too.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Some info on Ascension:

Space Monkeys confirmed as new enemy. Wearing colored shirts...might symbolize what "Perk" they steal.
Shirt colors known: Green, Red, Silver

Two new Perks: PhD Flopper and Stamina Up. Not much is known about these right now.

Matryoshka Dolls: Rumored to replace Monkey Bombs.

Sickle: A "predecessor" to the Bowie Knife.

A new weapon known as the "Gersch Device" comes along, and is said to be a "Black Hole" gun.

And all the same characters from "Kino Der Toten" return. (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen).

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
OKAY!

I had an awesome thought on the way home from work that made me smile...

So... As certain as I am that we get a new zombie map every map pack from the fine folks at Treyarch, I am really hoping for another Zombie map with the gentleman from 'Five' in the White House.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You know, as much as I like new Zombies maps, I really wish they'd release the WaW Zombies maps already. I swear I'll go nuts playing Shi No Numa. That's like my favorite map ever and I'm hyped for its release on PSN

Btw, why DO they make the PS3 map packs out for sale later anyways?

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
You know, as much as I like new Zombies maps, I really wish they'd release the WaW Zombies maps already. I swear I'll go nuts playing Shi No Numa. That's like my favorite map ever and I'm hyped for its release on PSN

Microsoft probably pays Treyarch/Activision to have maps released for the 360 sooner.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

They never said they'd release those WaW zombie maps for purchase at a later date. For all we know, the only way to get them is to get the hardened/prestige editions of Black Ops.

Because all of the CoD games sell the best on the 360 and they love Microsoft.

Microsoft probably pays Treyarch/Activision to have maps released for the 360 sooner.
That is correct. A few million, just like the timed exclusivity of other DLC. (i.e. GTA IV DLC)

Also:

Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Achievements Unveiled

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...k-Ops-First-Strike-Achievements-Unveiled.html

Treyarch has revealed four new achievements for the pack's Ascension zombie map on the official CoD website, offering 150 Gamerscore to earn as you fight your way through the undead horde.

The new achievements are as follows:

The Eagle has Landers (35G) – In Ascension, escape on all three lunar landers.

They are going THROUGH! (35G) – In Ascension, kill at least 5 zombies with 1 Gersch device.

Space Race (45G) – In Ascension, Pack-a-Punch a weapon before round 8.

Chimp on the Barbie (35G) – In Ascension, kill a space monkey with a fire trap.
http://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/status/30577412236386304

#CODBlackOps v1.06 update for Xbox is now available. Be patient if it doesn't auto download for you. May take time to propagate.

Grandeza

Smash Master
They never said they'd release those WaW zombie maps for purchase at a later date. For all we know, the only way to get them is to get the hardened/prestige editions of Black Ops.
I know they never said it but I would be pretty surprised if they never released it as DLC for others. I mean I just don't see a reason why they wouldn't especially since I would guess that a lot of people would buy them.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Is scavenger better than ghost on a sniper class?
I prefer having more ammo, as I tend to move around a lot. I don't wanna rely on a pistol for my secondary which may or may not do the job, so when I grab another weapon for my secondary, I wanna make sure I'll have ammo for it.

I'm just a big fan of starting with extra mags.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I finally got the update to work. And you guys are getting hitmarkers with snipers? I've been getting more one shot kills with the PSG1 than ever before. Ak74u is still gay though.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Can anyone copy and paste what the update did into this thread? Long story short I'm on my phone and can't get onto their official website, so if someone could post it here it would be much appreaciated.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's already been posted.

Also, screw randoms. I have so many killcams where I get killed with a teammate or two just chilling and doing nothing.

I mad

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Can anyone copy and paste what the update did into this thread? Long story short I'm on my phone and can't get onto their official website, so if someone could post it here it would be much appreaciated.
No problem Pluvia! :bee:

Gameplay Tuning:
• Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
• Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.
• AK74U adjustments.
• RCXD adjustments.
• Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.
• Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Exactly. With the PSG, attachments don't make it weaker.

RC's speed and power were slightly reduced.

I'm guessing the 74u's power got nerfed a bit.

Top Bottom