• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

You guys are quiet tonight. Anyway, got a Triple Kill with the FAL today, and I was satisfied. I mean, who uses Semi-Auto weapons in a FPS?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You can, I just wanted you to know that I don't really care about the numbers, and care more about what happens when I'm using the set up. And FAL with not Holo and not SP is good. Very flexible gun.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
The FAL isn't good because the Famas and M16 do the same job but better. I doubt most people can shoot 9 shots of an FAL as fast as someone else can shoot 3 bursts with a Famas, and the FAL isn't as accurate anyways. Only good thing about the FAL is the silencer holo combo, and that still doesn't make it amazing.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm almost out of my slump.

And when I get out of my slump, Delta, I'll play with you forreal.

At least so you don't see the **** side of my game :L

...Am I a good player to you guys?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
HOLY MOTHER****ING **** BALLS!

The UMP is seriously amazing.

I'd never used it until today.I've gotten a chopper 5 out of 8 matches at this stage and got 2 on estate.

I'm using this setup.

UMP w/red dot(Thinking about using the silencer,but I don't like the Irons at all.)

OMA
Cold Blooded
Ninja

Frags and Flash.

I'm in shock at it's versatility.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Incorrect.I am actually wondering why you would even say something like that.Being negative for no reason.
Because I'm looking at your K/D and it's certainly not reflecting your claim.

Next time you post something about a ninja defuse I should just say "I guarantee it wasn't even that ninja"
Not only does it say "Ninja Defuse, Sneaky Sneaky...", but I usually have multiple people with me that can confirm this.

About 90% of the time I get 4 kills then die,or get one with my pred and die before I get another for my harriers.
If that were true, you'd have a K/D upwards of 3.9+

It depends where I'm playing.On green bar I **** pretty consistently.
This is a host based game, anyone with host will do absurdly well while they're at their best.

Most of you guys have no idea what even semi bad connection is like do you?
I've never dropped below a 3 bar.

S

smash brawl player 99021

...Am I a good player to you guys?
I'd say so, though I don't play with you as much as some other people here.
HOLY MOTHER****ING **** BALLS!

The UMP is seriously amazing.

I'd never used it until today.I've gotten a chopper 5 out of 8 matches at this stage and got 2 on estate.

I'm using this setup.

UMP w/red dot(Thinking about using the silencer,but I don't like the Irons at all.)

OMA
Cold Blooded
Ninja

Frags and Flash.

I'm in shock at it's versatility.
Red Dot is ugly =___=
Why Frags?
Why Flashes?

Pikaville

Well 1st of all I was really bad at this game when I first started.I had a KD of around 0.45-0.50(I was roughly 4000 kills to 8000 deaths)So I've been steadily clawing my way up and I think I've done pretty well to get back to +8500 roughly.
I also let my friends and my sister occasionally play on my account so the games where they go like -20 hold my KD back a BIT.

I just wanted to let you know how I received your post.It just seemed like you were hating on me for no reason

Ok so 90% is a bit of an exaggeration but believe me it's a large portion of the time.

I'm pretty sure I've never had host.

I play between red and yellow bar the majority of the time.Green bar is a rare thing for me.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
^This is very true. The UMP clearly dominates the SMG department (which the average grade is from poor to mediocre). However, one must be cautious saying that it's the best ever, since there is a weapon class that barely anyone touches, the LMGs.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Charizard, I love it when you post.

LMGs aren't really as versatile as SMGs, though. The slow movements speed and (mostly) slow reload kind of limit what they can do a lot of the time.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
LMGs are amazing. The movement speed is kind of a bummer, however, they have infinite range, and some of them have amazing irons (RPD). They don't really require Scavenger due to their huge ammo capacity, so you're free to use SoH for reloading, or OMA for more supplies and a makeshift reload. RPD is a 2 shot kill EVERYWHERE with SP and no silencer. With SoH they're usable at close range, but you can always have handguns to whip out if you need them.

LMGs ****.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Leafybug and I both got Nukes tonight, his on Favela, mine on Terminal. And that wraps up my Nuke Emblem for PS3! :D

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Now that I'm 10th level 70 I have no motivation to play anymore, but I still love the game. What can I do besides try to get headshots, because that's boring and doesn't happen often. I guess I could try to get as many titles and emblems as possible but meh, that's kinda boring too.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Now that I'm 10th level 70 I have no motivation to play anymore, but I still love the game. What can I do besides try to get headshots, because that's boring and doesn't happen often. I guess I could try to get as many titles and emblems as possible but meh, that's kinda boring too.
Eh, I'm gunning for all challenge completion at the moment. I'm just a perfectionist like that, though.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Oh, I discovered something involving the Barrett & Intervention. We all know that by calculable factors, the Barrett has a 1 up on the Intervention sans recoil and reload time. But unlike Fletch, I do not believe that the Intervention is useless. There is one factor that the Intervention beats the Barrett on downright, and alas, it is on the psyche, and thus easy tom miss with pen, paper, and practice. The Intervention's slow rof does affect the user's behavior, and in a more positive manner than the Barrett. The slow rof prevents bullet spam, promotes distance from target, and while harder to use for newbie, is easier to use for pros. In essence, the Intervention has a built in control that the Barrett lacks. I am not saying that the intervention is better, but that there is a reason why more people use it outside "oh the pros use it". The Intervention has a psychological control that the barrett lacks. This is why the Intervention is more popular.

When I switched to the Barrett, I found that I rushed more and often got poor KDs. I went back to the Intervention, The KDs got more positive.

In short, more people use the Intervention because it has more of a psychological control mechanism that the Barrett lacks.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Oh, I discovered something involving the Barrett & Intervention. We all know that by calculable factors, the Barrett has a 1 up on the Intervention sans recoil and reload time. But unlike Fletch, I do not believe that the Intervention is useless. There is one factor that the Intervention beats the Barrett on downright, and alas, it is on the psyche, and thus easy tom miss with pen, paper, and practice. The Intervention's slow rof does affect the user's behavior, and in a more positive manner than the Barrett. The slow rof prevents bullet spam, promotes distance from target, and while harder to use for newbie, is easier to use for pros. In essence, the Intervention has a built in control that the Barrett lacks. I am not saying that the intervention is better, but that there is a reason why more people use it outside "oh the pros use it". The Intervention has a psychological control that the barrett lacks. This is why the Intervention is more popular.

When I switched to the Barrett, I found that I rushed more and often got poor KDs. I went back to the Intervention, The KDs got more positive.

In short, more people use the Intervention because it has more of a psychological control mechanism that the Barrett lacks.
I see what you're getting at, and I agree. With the Intervention, I know I can't spam shots like with the .50 Cal or Wazoo. I have this mentality "Ok, I have to hit him, or I'm dead." And it helps.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I don't really care anymore, I **** with both.

When I snipe, I'm always thinking "I WILL kill this ****er in one shot." The gun you use shouldn't give you that mentality, you should have it ALL THE TIME. If you feel more comfortable with the Intervention because you feel the need to be more accurate, you have a very stupid way of thinking that holds you back.

Pikaville

What the hell! My xbox live account has been suspended?!

It was fine a few hours ago!

I haven't even done anything since then either!

Top Bottom