• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

Bah. Oh well. Alright though, just hit me up sometime if you'd like to play. I'm on pretty often. A benefit of having no life.

Woow! I already have about 320 Kills for my ACR. I got it just yesterday. Went 14-2 Also...on Search and Destroy. The team I was playing was rather odd. Their playstyle I mean. They all sort of..ran at us in a sort of Red Rover line. But oh well :p Gotta love that Silenced-ACR.

Again! A bunch of great Domination Matches with my ACR! Went 50-26. Got my EAD too!
Predator>Harrier Strike > Emergency Airdrop. Great, great killstreak.

One More Edit ;)
I now have 427 Kills with my ACR. All I need now is Extended Mags, which shouldn't be too difficult to get.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm good with the shield, I can give you some pointers.

Leafy, your neighbor needs to learn to screen look. XD

Anyways, I'm getting close to my fourth prestige. Almost at level 70.
**** dude. Make us look bad :p
I'm level 55 on my PS3 Account and 67 on my Xbox.

Got my 500 Kills with my ACR already. Unlocked them yesterday. Yeesh that's alot o____________o

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm good with the shield, I can give you some pointers.

Leafy, your neighbor needs to learn to screen look. XD

Anyways, I'm getting close to my fourth prestige. Almost at level 70.
Yeah, but meh.

Icy, you've had MW2 for like, a week. O_o

I gave my region my 500th Post, I gave the Snake boards my 666th post, I gave the Poke Center my 999th post, and I'm giving the MW2 people my 1000th post.

I post too much.

BUT YAYYY, POST 1000!

Cyan_

Smash Lord
^ yaaay, grats brah

And I got the Chopper Gunner in Overtime in CTF with Icy, but as soon as I was in the Chopper the game ended.

At least we won, though.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
That happens a lot to me as well. I'll play horribly at the beginning, start destroying them near the end, and as soon as I get my killstreak, the game ends. I'm way too inconsistent.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I called in a EAD today in Domination. Got a AC130, Chopper Gunner, Harrier Strike, and Predator. We one a second later ;______________________;

I wanted my 700th post to be here but oh well :/

And Leafy, its been since like... New Years. Only about 10 Days. Plus I play a lot of Search, which levels you up relatively quickly. Plus, I already know what to do since I had bee playing for my Xbox a while. So nyah :p

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
I played Invasion on Ground War the other day, and killed about 3 people with 1 RPG shot. Then I continued to kill 2 more with the other shot. I used the predator missile to get 2 kills (danger close pro helps a lot), used a harrier for 3 more kills, and then blew up the last person with a claymore for a AC-130. I thought it was hilarious because I had gotten the AC-130 within 30 seconds of the game.

By the way, when does the "smashboards" crew usually play?

S

smash brawl player 99021

If I do say so myself, I play pretty often (Granted, once my Xbox is sent back). And we usually play... Oh I don't know. Weekends mostly. Am I right?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Ah alright. You can find the list of Gamertags on the front page. I'll be getting mine back soon (I hope). I just got the RROD for the first time x_x

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
boy. i got this on ps3 and let my friend borrow it and started playin it on my bros xbox. i felt good after workin this guy and his team. im only level 12 and he was prestige.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Prestige doesn't measure your skill level, just how often you play.

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
the weapons sorta make difference though. i hate how people use words like camping and noob tubing. they only complain when they lose. real soldiers dont run out and rambo and they use whatever they have at their disposal to get the job done.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
the weapons sorta make difference though. i hate how people use words like camping and noob tubing. they only complain when they lose. real soldiers dont run out and rambo and they use whatever they have at their disposal to get the job done.
I'm sure that real soldiers in the military camp. You don't see them running out in the open with their guns blazing and yelling "FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!", do you?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Does anyone think the undermounted Shotgun attachment for the AR's is any good? Seems like something worth discussing.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This doesn't contribute much, but I been told they are not what Shotguns as a secondary are.

Something about range and whatnot. I've never unlocked them as I have a thing about noob-tubing; I don't do it. It's too scrub friendly, and I don't want people thinking I'm a scrub.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Well I know that, I just figured they might be good if you wanted a alternative on your Secondary slot, you could have this attachment so you'll have a shotgun too. Say you wanted to have a PP2000 as your secondary. But if it was a close quarters map or something, it'd be a help for the small spaces. I'm not saying I use this now, I just wanted to hear some peoples opinions.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, well, I have no experience with it, so I couldn't really give input.

But honestly, Why sacrifice the attachment to something like that? I'd throw one FMJ/Silencer/Red dot/thermal before I even throw that on. Better options to consider.:)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I highly disagree with that mindset. I'll use a Grenade Launcher every time because it's good. Really good. I'm not going to limit myself to a few add-ons because people out there consider it to be a noob tactic. Noob tactic is synonymous with effective. If they die it's their fault, no questions asked.

I play this game for fun and really don't care. If a strategy works and you enjoy it, use it. If someone cries about your setup, chances are, you killed them quite a few times with it and they want to convince you to stop using it. If it works, go for it.

I run this

Fall AK-47 w/ Grenade Launcer
RPG x 2
Stun / C4

Scavenger Pro
Danger Close Pro
Ninja Pro

They'll complain that what I'm using is cheap and try to make themselves feel good by saying I boost for headshots and rely on noob tubes. I go to mute them only to see the Victory screen come up and smile.

Do not care if people think you're a scrub.

For example. I think Serin is a scrub because he uses an ACOG on a SCAR when the iron sights are already amazing. Does that make him one? By no means, it does not make him a scrub. A skilled player, that Serin.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay, maybe I should have said it made the game too easy. Easy kills.

Any way, I was thinking. Is there any way to respawn in odd, unreachable spots using the Tactical Insertion.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Glitch in the system. I some how posted twice when I meant to post once.

I hope I don't get marked for that one . . .

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You can get out of Karachi and place insertions out there.

No. Noob Tubes do not make this game easy and that's a gross exaggeration.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
In my experience, I've seen it to be such.

Call it personal preference. Opinions were being asked for.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I mostly agree with :mad: here. I mean, it's mostly random people you'll never really meet. It's not like you should take their opinions seriously. Let it go. Plenty of people trash talk, it's not like you should take it seriously.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I don't care what other players think/say about me in a video game. Whatever works, I'll do/use it.

Sometimes I use 'noob' perks/guns for teh lulz to piss ppl off.

EDIT: My Xbox LIVE rep is currently at 74%. I have a lot of trash talking, disruptive voice and unsporting conduct.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Mines like 50%. I honestly could care less. People say I was "Trash" for using the Tar-21. I said "That's nice." Seriously, I'm not gonna let random people who I'll probably never meet influence my decisions.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
I think my rep's at 40- or 50-something percent. It'd actually be higher, but considering my brother uses my account too and he has a high voice and makes fun of other people online all the time...yeah lmao.

Funny thing is, I've never once been trash-talked for using anything, even Model 1887s.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I guess you don't trash-talk, use 'cheap' weapons/perks when you play MW2?

EDIT: People often give me negative rep for winning or being better than them.
F8AL's got it. But Reputation doesn't matter. Right now, I want to see people's idea of "The Best Class". gogogogogo.

Mine Would be...

ACR@Silencer
PP2000@Red Dot
Semtex
Stuns

Scavenger
Stopping Power
Ninja

Killstreaks uhh... How about Predator>Harriers> Emergency Airdrop.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Best class you say?

ACR w/ GL
2x stun
Claymore
OMA Pro
Danger Close Pro
Commando Pro

Predator > harrier > EAD
I HIGHLY disagree.

ACR w/ Silencer
Stun x 2 / Semtex
AA-12 w/ Extended Mags

Scav Pro
Stopping Pro
Ninja Pro

UAV -> Harrier -> Pave Low

No gimmicks, just the standard stuff. Scavenger because you won't be dying long, Stopping Power because it outclasses every other 2nd tier, and Ninja because nothing else even comes close to the benefits that Ninja Pro provides.

Commando is horrible, Delta.

Top Bottom