• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm glad to be reunited with my ACR. Got ACR Marksman 2 games after getting it again. Got my Intervention Mastery done too. Am I a pro, or am I a pro?

Ready for flaming from :mad: <3

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Am I a pro, or am I a pro?

Ready for flaming from :mad: <3
Putting Icy on ignore so I can stop seeing posts like these.

Sabotage is like a twenty minute long TDM. Although Demoliton is fun, you should try it.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Scored two EMPS on Team Deathmatch today. The first one was on Skidrow and it was near the end of the match too. The next one was on Wasteland and this was the match right after the Skidrow match. I feel smexy right now.
Very nice job bro. EMP's aren't too easy to obtain ^_^

Nice work.

Who agrees the ACR is a amazing gun x1000?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I haven't am a homosexual encountered a TDM Sabotage game yet. Hopefully they'll be few and far between, it's a good lifestyle because I'm not attractive enough for females. currently my favorite playlist.
I can edit posts with opinions too, ******.

Congrats, smashman. Why are you using EMPs, for the emblem I'm guessing?

smashman90

Smash Lord
Very nice job bro. EMP's aren't too easy to obtain ^_^

Nice work.

The ACR is pretty ******. And my setup was Predator/Harrier/EMP. I used a Scar-H with Noob Tube, SPAS-12, Semtex, and flash grenades. My perks were Slight of Hand, Hardline, and Steady Aim. Well, I am wanting to get the emblem, but I found out that the Blackout challenge hasnt been unlocked yet. So I have to wait for it to unlock before I can start getting the titles and emblems. I'm also using it as a way to train myself at getting better at getting the tougher killstreaks like the Nuke. I'm also at like level 14 on my 3rd prestige so I don't have alot of great weaponry at the moment. So I feel very proud of this.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
ACR is like the new M4 Carbine. No recoil, accurate and fast. But incredibly weak.

EMP is actually an amazing Killstreak. I get about 10 kills or a Chopper Gunner every time an EMP is activated on my team. I don't generally rely on the stuff that EMP gets rid of (HUD, methinks), so it doesn't really bother me. And the emblem is sexy.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The M4 Carbine wasn't the best gun in the game.

The ACR is not incredibly weak I have no idea what you are talking about sir.

S

smash brawl player 99021

The M4 Carbine wasn't the best gun in the game.

The ACR is not incredibly weak I have no idea what you are talking about sir.
Gotta go with mad on this one. ACR kills almost as if a M16 would.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think the EMP is only good because it prevents killstreaks. I'll always save it until the last two minutes of a game or when I see air support.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Personally, I prefer the FAMAS, haha.

I still have another week or two before my 360 comes back from Microsoft, then I can finally play this game again, as well as FINALLY start on Bayonetta.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
My AR class is a scar H with thermal and Spas 12 with a grip.
I use it in open Domination maps and Close combat TDM.
I use my sniper for open TDM (or anything other than favela)
I use my rushing class for close combat, or when we are losing points.
I use a Heavy class for Anti-air support
And I don't use my other two.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Bayonetta is freaking amazing... hahaha
REPORTED FOR OFF-TOPIC POSTING :mad: <c

My AR class is a scar H with thermal and Spas 12 with a grip.
I use it in open Domination maps and Close combat TDM.
I use my sniper for open TDM (or anything other than favela)
I use my rushing class for close combat, or when we are losing points.
I use a Heavy class for Anti-air support
And I don't use my other two.
I wouldn't have a lot of fun playing this game if I used these classes.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
My typical class is something of a stealth class:

Primary: FAMAS w/ Silencer or Holo Sight
Secondary: Stinger
Equipment: Throwing Knife
Special Grenade: Stun Grenade (x2)

Scavenger Pro
Cold-Blooded
Ninja Pro
Martyrdom

Once you use Cold-Blooded, it's so hard to use something else. By the time I prestiged, I was too used to running around in the open more often because I was undetected by killstreaks. Until I got CB back, literally over half my deaths were from Predators and Harriers rofl.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I keep a Stinger on every setup aside from my sniper. Akimbo Magnums and all.

I just can't stop using Scav/Stopping/Ninja.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Throwing Knife? Someone's a little pro ;)

Why Martydom? Honestly, I think it's awful. Final Stand is the only decent one IMO.

Wow Ninja, you're basically in the same boat as me and :mad:. We both got RROD too. It's a Xbox party at Microsoft!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Don't use Bling for a sight. The irons should be just fine. Waste of a perk imo.

Martyrdom is terrible. You can pick up the grenade and throw it away. I've gotten extra kills thanks to people using Martyrdom. =D

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819

Why Martydom? Honestly, I think it's awful. Final Stand is the only decent one IMO.

Wow Ninja, you're basically in the same boat as me and :mad:. We both got RROD too. It's a Xbox party at Microsoft!
LOL, I just love the Throwing Knife. It's easily one of my favorite weapons in the game.

I actually do agree that Final Stand is better, but I kinda like what Martyrdom provides. I've actually gotten some kills with it, and it's not as expected as it was in WaW.

Party!!!! I miss my 360, though. ):

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Sorry, M$ doesn't party on the weekend. Nor do they work.

Also, @ your video: too long, didn't watch.

The whole scav, sp and ninja perk setup seems pretty common.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sorry, M$ doesn't party on the weekend. Nor do they work.

Also, @ your video: too long, didn't watch.

The whole scav, sp and ninja perk setup seems pretty common.
Probably because it's generally the best setup. Scav is standard for most gametypes, you can never go wrong with Stopping Power, and Ninja probably the best third perk.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Am I the only one who enjoys steady aim? It can really buff a lot of guns.
Steady Aim is the only other Tier 3 perk that I like using. If I'm not using Ninja, I'm using Steady Aim, and it's really not a bad perk at all. It's pretty good for shotguns too, considering most people probably fire shotguns from the hip rather than ADS.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I need to keep my hearing.:laugh: I can't hear people's footsteps with Sit Rep Pro if little kids are whining like hell about a certain weapon I use. So I switch to a different weapon to humor them and to show that I can still kick their ***** with it. It's my way of saying "It's not the gun nor the player that's cheap, you just suck." to them.
Ahem... Mute?

I remember yesterday I had a huge group of people talking trash about me for using a thermal scope on my Intervention (I killed the **** out of them of course)... "Wow Appleseed only sh**y snipers use thermal scopes."

I was quite hurt. :(
You know what I say to that?

I don't like thermal. D: But I don't knock anyone for using it. I loved it at first, but I prefer to trust my eyes. But by all means dude, use the thermal. :)

Thank god for the mute button. Best feature ever.
This x 1337

Uhh I think me and :mad: will be working on a Search and Destroy guide but I'm unsure at the moment. We'll keep you posted D;
I'd like to contribute. Or try to.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If you'd like to help, contact me on AIM ODIN.

Strakeddd

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I'm playing TDM on Favela and I kill some one and get my harrier killstreak. I go find a corner, and start to take out the computer thing. Right as I start to, an enemy comes running for me. I'm not sure how, but I knife him while holding the computer, and the harrier screen still comes up. It was seriously awesome.

So I'm playing TDM (sounds familiar) on Afgan, and I'm running when I see around the corner a predator missile has gone off. I walk over and see an enemy care package fall to the ground. After looking, I don't see anyone, but there's a bunker overlooking me and I'm sensing a trap. I decide to risk it and run up and try and take it. I get there, lie down, and read "Press X for Chopper Gunner."

/second xmas

Also, the encyclopedia dramatica page for this is too good: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Modern_Warfare_2

Top Bottom