• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
After not caring about my K/D or W/L for months, to improve at sniping, my K/D slowly approaches positive again.:applejack:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
My K/D has loomed around 1.2 for a while.
I had it at like 2.0 for the first week and then I started sniping.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Mine was at 1.2-something at its apex, then it dropped to around .8-ish. It's been steadily increasing since March, but I still don't care too much for it. Apathy when playing around with randoms is possibly what really helped me improve the most.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Boy carrying people in this game is so much fun.

Actually, I won't end the post there. I'll elaborate.

You should NOT have to wait until the announcer says "losing this flag" to know that we're losing/going to lose it.

Unless you're blind you should be able to see that the damn thing flashes when it's being captured and if you don't have a single teammate near a flag you're probably going to lose it.

I don't get why this **** is so hard for people to understand.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
He so mad he told us to all get back on on sunday when all his clanmates would be on so they can play us cause theyre "ranked #1 in domination" :awesome:

I don't think you have to worry about SG greatest anymore.

I got the same major hatemail as you guys did, but I didn't read it until today. So I sent a message later asking "umad?" In reality, his 10-yo brother was on his xbox. I told the brother to show SG's recently sent messages to his mom.

Needless to say, I think older brother SG will be grounded for quite a while, and I hear belt marks don't go away for a while either...

http://i.imgur.com/Q7VqL.jpg TROLOLOL

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My Xbox did that a few days ago, HarmS. I just unplugged it for 30 seconds, and it was good to go.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Got to play BF3 for the first time today, by goodness, definitely getting that game. Sniping feels amazing.

Any parties happening? I'd like to play with you guys again.:applejack:

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
You sound like you would like halo. I always thought halo had the best sniping.

Been using a lot of subs lately. I'm surprised more people don't use the PM9 or whatever its name is. The thing wrecks up close. I think it's the only non-shotgun weapon that can beat out pp90s up close.

:phone:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, mates. Disappointed that I fluked a couple games, I am also beginning to dislike Lockdown. I began to start quickscoping without holding my breath, and I do surprisingly better. Now I can play how I desire.:applejack:

Who the **** is Poeta?

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Lock down is awesome. One of the few maps you can be successful with any gun.

Also snack I have like 1 person who still plays mw3 regularly, but he's ranked 80 in ctf and he's always doing that with his clan.
Anyway I still want to play with you all so send me an invite sometime. Bluesystarfish8

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Sucks I had to get off I don't think we were going to lose a game. I was already sorta drifting off by that last game anyway. Good games though

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah whoever invented 5 am sucks. Anyway we should get some kill confirmed in next time unless everyone rather play dom. I guess the games probably wouldn't last as long though. And less kills to go around.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
We used to play only kc, idk what happened actually that we switched to Dom, probably the spawns.

KC can last long with a full party, we usually don't collect tags if were up by alot or someones close to a Moab, so we can just keep playing until time runs out

NTA

Smash Lord
Plays this 2 days ago with a friend. Never played infected mode before. Pretty epic mode imo. Saw a few people leave as soon as they got infected or after a few minutes of not getting anyone lol

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
We used to play only kc, idk what happened actually that we switched to Dom, probably the spawns.

KC can last long with a full party, we usually don't collect tags if were up by alot or someones close to a Moab, so we can just keep playing until time runs out

Hit the nail right on the head

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
i wish my box didnt break so I can just ask for one of those scruff controllers

watching this made me realize just how downright sick (and unfair) they are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZnn...DvjVQa1PpcFO2kYRnG6DBEeAj77-WvUxjwmW2P_5dd0M=
I love my scuf. Sometimes when I'm alone, I just touch it...and rub it up against my body....

That video was pretty amazing.
tactix 4 tha win!1!!

Robby was displeased with us after half our party disbanded.

I'm watching all of Fox's videos. I love your music.
Sonic adventure two battle music is too good. And star fox music too, of course.

Unfortunately I keep forgetting to record live so I have to use theater which makes stuff look like ****.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I got two ridiculous throwing knives yesterday. One on Outpost that went half map, and one on Dome where I did a 360 and got someone on the head, completely by accident. I also started using the AS50 a bit more, it's pretty damn good, the clip size just isn't too good, even with Extended Mags.

Anyway, sorry I didn't get to play with you guys last night, had to go to bed early.:applejack:

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
I don't think kc spawns are bad (sometimes you get a pretty bad one) but for the most part they're easy to predict.

On a side note ump range and rapid fire is one of my favorite guns now.

Top Bottom