• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What is there to b-... What are you afraid of?:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Just play lots of KD and Hardcore SnD. You will not grow another addiction.

Jk, you should play with us sometime. Well, them; my internet still isn't on here.:applejack:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
If the heat win you gotta play again, as punishment for liking the heat

also everyone prepare for more throat cancer snack. The bad kid set an even higher standard for himself from now on

:phone:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
HALLELUJAH!!!!

MAY THE MIGHTY BASED GOD VIRGIN-DESTROYER SNACK SAVE US FROM ALLLLL THAT IS EVILE IN THIS UNFORGIVING WORLD OF CALL OF DUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/necessarycaps

Have I been missing out on people being on during the past few days? :c

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Snack is the BakedGod.:applejack:

The prophecies were true.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
@Delta - I finished TotA. It was ****ing AMAZINGGGG. Except for the part where I beat the last boss and when I was supposed to do the final mystic arte, something happened and I just stopped doing the attack. So, I was just stuck in a never-ending battle with Van where I couldn't die, but also couldn't beat him. Had to restart and beat him twice. I raged hard.

That said, after dumping 40 hours over the course of the past 3 days into that game, I'm ready to play this game again......sadly.

All hail based-god Luke Von Fabre.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Well, I played for the first time in like a week. Didn't do all that great, but still pretty good.

I was doing well at first and I was all like, yay, this is kinda fun!

Then I started to get angry, and I was all like, this game is bad!

Then I started to rage, and I was like....

O o
/¯/______________________________/
|D REPLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
\_\ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
@Delta - I finished TotA. It was ****ing AMAZINGGGG. Except for the part where I beat the last boss and when I was supposed to do the final mystic arte, something happened and I just stopped doing the attack. So, I was just stuck in a never-ending battle with Van where I couldn't die, but also couldn't beat him. Had to restart and beat him twice. I raged hard.

That said, after dumping 40 hours over the course of the past 3 days into that game, I'm ready to play this game again......sadly.

All hail based-god Luke Von Fabre.
I've never seen that glitch before... but the game's really glitchy with mystic artes. At least you didn't get your game frozen while fighting Asch. :awesome:

I'd normally recommend doing Unknown mode, but the mode in Abyss sucks. Actually, the only game's Unknown mode to my knowledge that doesn't suck is Vesperia's, because they beefed the stats up correctly. Rather than jack up the enemies' defense so they take longer to kill, they jacked up the enemies' HP. This way you're not only doing 1 damage per hit and you can actually combo them.

O o
Lemme try!

O o
/¯/________________________________/
|D LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!!
\_\ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

S

smash brawl player 99021

Well, I played for the first time in like a week. Didn't do all that great, but still pretty good.

I was doing well at first and I was all like, yay, this is kinda fun!

Then I started to get angry, and I was all like, this game is bad!

Then I started to rage, and I was like....

O o
SCUMBAG STEFAN
GOES +30
RAGES ABOUT It

:phone:

Top Bottom