• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Campbell X Tournament FIGHT NIGHT HYPE

Divinokage

Smash Legend
The Kage+Fuzz vs S2J+Shroomed MM became a whole lot more interesting now.
Team spiral towards the universe ftw. lol.

And it looks like Jeff is ready for Genesis.
Hm.. lol.

People losing to scrubby Fuzzyness when I beat him all the time when he is down here lol :bee:

Edit - Nah but seriously good job Fuzzy...****** IT UP!!!!
lol, it's the exact same way Vwins beats me all the time but when it comes down to US tourneys, **** gets real yo. =P

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion

Shroomed

Smash Master
So do you finally realise now that u aint that good? And a complete idiot?

:phone:
To be fair Zgetto, I'd beat you too. =)

And sort of Kage, I won't lie. I mostly play Doc but have begun practicing my sheik. No matter how much you deny it, once you reach a certain level characters definitely matter a lot.

Zgetto

Smash Ace

And sort of Kage, I won't lie. I mostly play Doc but have begun practicing my sheik. No matter how much you deny it, once you reach a certain level characters definitely matter a lot.
Atleast i dont lose to fuzzyness lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
^

Amen to that

My eyes are burning. Hell's minions!

I can't believe you said Amen Fuzzyness! Blasphemy!!

Hello mr random Fox and Sheik.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
umm no dude

joe just did it by saying you're annoying on smashboards

just quit throwing shots at people or talking about yourself everytime you post.

ur a warrior man, u got this
****'s boring otherwise. How else can you spark a bit of rivalry if you don't hate on the person. Hate used to be so lively before but everyone got too mellow in recent days. The spirit in people is dying, gotta find a way to bring it back.

joeplicate

Smash Master
kage, it's because you talk

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much

LOL

it's not about speaking ur mind or whatever, it's about being obnoxious, regardless of subject haha

pockyD

Smash Legend
Annoying how? Because I speak my mind? I guess most people are too afraid to do that.
****'s boring otherwise. How else can you spark a bit of rivalry if you don't hate on the person. Hate used to be so lively before but everyone got too mellow in recent days. The spirit in people is dying, gotta find a way to bring it back.
geez pick an angle and stick with it. are you really speaking what's on your mind or are you making stuff up to entertain yourself?

crush

Smash Master
I can't really remember the last time you made a post that involved you not talking about yourself in it lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I can't really remember the last time you made a post that involved you not talking about yourself in it lol.

How the **** is that post you quoted talking about myself? I'm pretty sure anyone that posts anything has a little twist in it that will reflect your own self in it, stop being stupid.

geez pick an angle and stick with it. are you really speaking what's on your mind or are you making stuff up to entertain yourself?
Uhh ya.. I'm pretty sure that's how my mind works, it's pretty crazy I think.. it does take different angles depending on my mood... one day I might not say anything but the other I could be super hyper.. idk.. Do I really need to explain myself? Anyways wtv.. Genesis 2 was the ****, was nice seeing you all. =)

Top Bottom