• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Campbell X Tournament FIGHT NIGHT HYPE

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Yea, I'll do it.

Just got to pin down a date. (Aug 13?, Aug 20? Aug 27?)

Let me know when is good

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
the 13th would be a good date. it will have been 2 weeks since the last tourney and i'll be out of town that weekend so no conflicts w/the magic store

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
I'm working on getting a tourney on the 13th going. The pastor just has to check if any events are going on that same day

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Oh yea, anyone know how I can remove that July 9 thingy from the thread title?

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
I was thinking about taking you guys to a sushi/asian buffet near by. I'd be willing to subsidize part of your meal if everyone is willing to fork over ~$13-15 total.

joeplicate

Smash Master
getting hella pumped for this tournament

who's going? teamsies darrell, sheridan, bob$, bobduzio, brandon? or anyone else?

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Can anyone advertise this to the secret bosses of san jose and san francisco?

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Sup wit it norcal.

Scarduzio is hanging with his woman so I have no ride to the tourney.

Looking for a smashfest on Friday night to crash at and then hit the tourney, or just a ride on Saturday.

I'll hook you up with lunch or something better for a ride. Also, probably some good jokes or riddles.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Yea Sheridan, got work haha

Thanks Daniel, I plan on bringing a set up and maybe a Gish if he's lucky ;)

:phone:

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
I need to know when singles starts. I will most likely record them if I come. I have oracle for my mac but I neeed splitters so I can record and the people can play on the TV and not have to play off my laptop.

(Samsonite if you could bring your spiltters or if you have them SZack)

If no one brings splitters it will be recorded on camera (see genesis 2 grand finals)

F*CKing love you all norcal.

<3333333
*hugs*

*HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE*

I am surely going to **** someone who I could not previously ****.

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
Hey this mite seem lame but does anybody wana play a match of pokemon either first gen or fourth gen? Dont bother sayin yes unless u have a full team of lvl 100 and an actual strategy that not just ment to get u thru the game. If not i have loaner teams for rby on stadium if anybody is good at first gen

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Hey this mite seem lame but does anybody wana play a match of pokemon either first gen or fourth gen? Dont bother sayin yes unless u have a full team of lvl 100 and an actual strategy that not just ment to get u thru the game. If not i have loaner teams for rby on stadium if anybody is good at first gen

I LOVE STADIUM BRO!

If you want to just play stock stadium teams I am hella down too.

LETS BOOGIE!

Also we gotta play those mini games! Sooo good. I am willing to make a free entry stadium mini game tourney and I will put $20 in the pot for it haha.

RAAAAAAPE I AM EXCITED I DONT have a full team but I will bring my DS so we can trade some pokemanz. Do you have a pokemon with the pokerus?

joeplicate

Smash Master
Good stuff today guys, pretty dang fun :)

Fun times: zac whooping dajuan, meeting some new people, hanging out with gish/darrell/everybody, beating darrell in multiple friendlies, getting ****ed up in the bracket

Bad times: my back and hands hurt hella bad from playing, didn't get to go out to sushi with the gang =\

Love u guys ;)

Top Bottom