• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'll say this again so it's on the next page. Come to duke for brawl this weekend if you want to advance your spot on these.

Purple

Hi guys!
I wanna know. :o
on the ride back, i was pretty salty about losing to heatstroke, because in all honestly i felt he was random as hell.

so i had to stay awake to keep our driver (biglou) awake.

Randomly in conversation i would go "uuuugh heatstroke" and it would make everyone laugh because we were so tired already XD.

ANd my friend was talking about changing his name to frostbite since i lose to his DK too. I changed my name to Heatstroke for shock factor.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
in all seriousness, what would the turnout be? Dj kinda mentioned it late, and he didnt even put it in the title, so its basically word of mouth. We should just have a big smashfest this weekend at like omni's house. his place is huge

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i was serious. lol if someone can drive me. oh and as much as i hate pp, i admire how fast he gets better. i was looking at when jman stuck a dildo in pp's *** at herb2 than saw pp **** him at rom 2.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
that actually sounds real fun. if foxy is up for it, **** we can do that this weekend... or next i dont care. do u have room for us all?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah i have room for u guys. well i'll make room in any case. like 7 or 8 ppl slept over here at my first tourney. it worked out

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nah, the storm was crazy so me, jon, flamingo, ledger, and foxxy all stayed an extra night in the hotel sunday night. Jon was the last dude i slept with. (all bromo)

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Stingers this summer I'm coming to your house for like a week sometime before airship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom