• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
There are quite a few reasons for why I quit, but they aren't worth bringing up in here.

I actually played Brawl since it came out til late last year/early this year. I'll still play friendlies on occasion.
Is MK 36 of those reasons?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
You've gotten a lot better I've noticed. Are you still maining ROB or are you moving to Snake?
I'm ROB/Snake just depends on the matchup but I use them equally, like against foxy I started out with snake and he beat me so I switched to ROB and won.

And thanks everyone, I really am trying to get a lot better, and don't worry stingers I promise I will come to play soon :)

Duo55

Smash Ace
might I just say that we have one of the coolest prs on smashboards. Good work guys, I'm going to duke. Its tomorrow right?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
sorry guyz, but playing the new me will trully test ur faith whether or not u wanna play this game. i have completely changed my playstyle and now play like ksizzle. it will be gay, and many of yall will hate me, but it will be EXCELLENT practice for the mk MU. cause ive seen NY,NJ, Texas mks. they play sooooo gay. foxy uses mk like m2k. i play like ksizzle lololol.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Keith, they already have me. I'm doing the same button presses you're doing but I'm further away from my opponent.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingrz, im serious. im playing the same way i played at the last ncsu.

edit: btw, ur best bet is an mk ditto

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@stingrz -i dont think u understand.... im pretty sure we are going to have people switching to melee after they fight me. but, i was real pissed that herbs top 5 were none of NC. i friendlies a few of GA' power ranks after the tourney and beat the ones i fought. i know their friendlies, but it gave me a base of where they stand. scatz gave me the most trouble, but the yoshi MU is weird lol

edit: not trying to sound cocky or say "im going to wreck every tourney" i just dont want people to be like " Keith, i have lost all respect for u." because when yall fight oos mk's that are even gayer, u will thank me for playing the way i do. again this is just a disclaimer.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well shady sushi and I werent at herb... it sucks foxy and ldpk couldn't rep nc to top 5 but they still did good.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the only one of you that can beat my c tier is the stupid dbag that uses that d tier...(thats not raggy)

so be quiet =)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
@stingrz -i dont think u understand.... im pretty sure we are going to have people switching to melee after they fight me. but, i was real pissed that herbs top 5 were none of NC. i friendlies a few of GA' power ranks after the tourney and beat the ones i fought. i know their friendlies, but it gave me a base of where they stand. scatz gave me the most trouble, but the yoshi MU is weird lol

edit: not trying to sound cocky or say "im going to wreck every tourney" i just dont want people to be like " Keith, i have lost all respect for u." because when yall fight oos mk's that are even gayer, u will thank me for playing the way i do. again this is just a disclaimer.
Scatz is soo cool <3. My favorite person in the world.

Well, you've fallen to the dark side D: You shouldn't try to make people so mad that they are switching to Melee....

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
sorry guyz, but playing the new me will trully test ur faith whether or not u wanna play this game. i have completely changed my playstyle and now play like ksizzle. it will be gay, and many of yall will hate me, but it will be EXCELLENT practice for the mk MU. cause ive seen NY,NJ, Texas mks. they play sooooo gay. foxy uses mk like m2k. i play like ksizzle lololol.
No one can play mk like me and make it work except...me :laugh:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Scatz is soo cool <3. My favorite person in the world.

Well, you've fallen to the dark side D: You shouldn't try to make people so mad that they are switching to Melee....
im not trying to lol. but some people give up easily and try to take the easy way out by saying
" this is dumb im going to melee." i dont know why people say that, if u cant do good in brawl, there is no way u can expect to start with little-to no knowledge of the game and play melee competitively and expect to do decent in tourneys. (heck some of the veterans still do lousy at tourneys)

@ksizzle- u should feel proud that ur inspiring new mks lol

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Beating tornado spammy Metaknights is a far more simple endeavor than beating even "mediocre" modern Melee players.

I mean, it's fun to watch and all, it's not easy (obviously), but I personally consider Melee probably a gayer game overall than Brawl, at the very least about the same. People just tend to overlook that because it's visually and technically impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom