• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
wth is up with random characters! lol that is the gayest thing ever. I tried that once and am never doing it again. Not with money on the line. Even if it's for a dollar there is the dollar menu this day in age haha. All brawl being at apex doesn't mean anything to me.

Just for fun, no money then I'm down. But then free events imo should be done at smash fests and not tourneys. In new jersey they did this event called the ganon challenge. It is where it is ur character of choice vs 3 ganons without teamattack on. Even that is better imo. I don't rock with the random character thing lolol

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
1 stock match = planking. All brawl would be fun and random teams would too

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The thing in Melee that resembles the Ganon Challenge was the Bowser Challenge.

I vote for 1 stock.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah seriously you guys never heard of the Melee Bowser challenge? That junk is amazing and you make all the pros do it and see who does best vs all the good Bowser mains of the time.

Except this is brawl with Ganon and would still be pretty cool.

It was also all on Fountain for some reason LMAO. XD

Player-1

Smash Legend
random rc tournament so i can redeem myself.

and stfu mekos, you don't even enter random rainbow crusie so you can't say you didn't enjoy it when you didn't participate in it >.>

Marly

Smash Journeyman
1 stock is legitimately horrible. Never do it unless you main an extremely gay character. 2 stocks is vastly superior.

Also, Allbrawl is clearly the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom