• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1. ESAM
2. Mekos
3. Kadaj (These 2 are dependent on if they play/who wins, althougH Mekos does have a win over me)
4-10 who cares.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@Esam - :( U forgot about Stingers

@Kadaj - Nah that aint luck. U just don't play wifi(where u get exposed to a whole bunch of craziness). Using Pit's Up B is mad legit for things like that.
I'll let u in on a secret. Fow and I's super tag team attack uses Ness' down B which does the same thing just doesn't have as much range.

@Fyre - Good stuff!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I know. I wasn't saying that was wifi. I was saying that by playing wifi u get exposed to alot of things. More than just by going to a tourney once a month. I've seen stuff on wifi that has never been done in tourney( before(a tourney match on youtube at least lol).

That tactic by pit is seen alot online by top pits on wifi. I see skill in that not luck as in random

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Kadaj! It's a ssssseecrreeet!! We did it at Genesis 2 and Esam was like "What the ffffffffffff!"

Esam remember u promised not to tell anyone! (and don't if u remember what I'm talking about!)

It's an awesome tag team attack that we created and have showed at genesis 2 and wifi sometimes. We have not put any videos up on youtube or told many people because we are saving it for Apex. After Apex I will share it with u.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
IT WAS ******** HOLY ****

So dumb @_@

Also, I may not be able to go to TGM4. Apparently Reflex can't drive so GA is trying to get Dyno to drive, but he might not be able to.

If all else fails, does anybody wanna come get me friday/saturday and then drop me off sunday? I would pay gas money :D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
DRN tells me things :D

Also, they have like 5-6 TVs in the room they are going to, it isn't the older one.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Just found out that I probably can't go to TGM, this sucks ***. Especially if Alex finds a ride that has an open spot. Family problems bleh.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Haha u will see. But lol me and esam do something like that.

He jabs while I dilt. Lol we did it to Fatal! It was so funny. We got him to 140% and I down smashed him for the kill. Man I love jumping snake!! hahaahahaaha. His screams are so funny lolol

archer.

Smash Lord
In other news I think we should seriously talk about how we as a state are getting to Apex and figure out carpools and/or plane tickets.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I didn't say I wouldn't take you.

I just need to take care of rom plans and other bs first before I can think about apex.

I need time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wtf see this is why you don't pressure me about this stuff.

I'll just tell you I'm not gonna get you LMAO

nah idk what I'm doin but I'm gonna try to work you in since you don't have easy access to rides.

LIKE I SAID THOUGH keep asking around just in case.

archer.

Smash Lord
Barring something really serious I promise I wouldn't bail. Cookout girl bailed though, something about how her milkshake brings all the boys to the drive-thru and they're like "we want some strips too."

But seriously just take meeeeeeeeeee. I don't wanna register until I know 100% that I'm going, and the registration stuff costs more after this month from what I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom