• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's some Brawl player here in Rocky Mount that's apparently going to MLG. His name is brandon and says his alias is DragonIotto (Pree sure I'm mispelling that).

Sounds familiar at all?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'll be traveling here with three other smashers from my college. You will see us conquer! (more like get ***** lolololol)

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
@Mantis

I'll let you know if we do. Do we still have to use team builder? I hear registration is taking place at the venue.

Ilove

Smash Cadet
****, I just remembered MLG banned wireless controllers. Anyone have a decent spare? If not, I'll just go pick one up on the way.

Jon?

Smash Champion
NC Brawl PRs:

1. Sushi Man - past 33rd
2. Stingers - 33rd
3. Duo - didn't not attend
4. Shady - past 33rd
5. Jon? - attended but did not compete
6. Cory. - did not attend
7. Ilove - 33rd
8. I Am Seth - did not attend
9. Keith (Bebi/Villain/Mongoose) - past 33rd
10. Mekos - past 33rd

Kadaj - 33rd
Foxy - 33rd
Stock - 33rd
------------------------
New PRs
1. Stock
2. Kadaj
3. Foxy
4. Stingers
5. Jon?
6. Mekos
7. Keith
8. Shady
9. Cory
10. Seth

Skilled but did not attend: Sushi-man, Ilove

*CT*

Smash Lord
With your logic I placed 33rd too cause I lost in the same round of losers as Trowa.

So Jon, does that mean I'm 7th in NC now?

EDIT: And apparently my seeding was a 41 as well, highest seed in NC :p go RNG

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo if we are accounting mlg in ranking, lets also take in to count the people we played. some people had free brackets.

*CT*

Smash Lord
i didn't get to stay for doubles :/
Same I've been studying x.x like Sushi-man

Trowa: I honestly think that only NC vs NC in the MLG bracket should be accepted as viable data for PRs, but that's just my opinion. (Which doesn't really matter :p)

*CT*

Smash Lord
The bracket placement was terrible. There were way too many NC vs NC matches in both singles and doubles at mlg.
Very true there, I'm sure about 50% of NC took out each other in winner's and loser's bracket. If it happens at MLG DC too (If I go....which I do want to, we should figure out car pools, hotel rooms etc. for everyone that wants to go in advance of course) , I probably won't go to anymore MLG's x.x

EDIT: I'm about to look at the bracket and take notes on all the matches that happened within the same states and give it to AZ, should have regional seeding imo. I think Inui lost to Zex twice and Foxy lost to ADHD twice, kinda dumb too imo. But that kinda can't be helped.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Very true there, I'm sure about 50% of NC took out each other in winner's and loser's bracket. If it happens at MLG DC too (If I go....which I do want to, we should figure out car pools, hotel rooms etc. for everyone that wants to go in advance of course) , I probably won't go to anymore MLG's x.x

EDIT: I'm about to look at the bracket and take notes on all the matches that happened within the same states and give it to AZ, should have regional seeding imo. I think Inui lost to Zex twice and Foxy lost to ADHD twice, kinda dumb too imo. But that kinda can't be helped.
I plan on going to MLG DC somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom