• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cartoon Cartoons: OVAH

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
@The Guide:

The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Well, unless the remaining 5 people team up, tonights gonna be a no lynch.

Btw, i just noticed that street seems to have dropped off the face of the earth... that does't sit well with me, considering we're an hour and half away from what could have been a lynch or lose situation.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Greenstreet posted in the Signups thread that he would need a replacement, I think.

Vote No Lynch

#HBC | Dancer

I guess we're in twilight now?

Well, Riddle to be honest, no one was really agreeing on a lynch, so it kinda had to happen this way.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Greenstreet, Mandark, Serial Killer, was killed.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is the last second of 7/12 EST!

Riddle

Smash Lord
Okay, We obviously HAVE to lynch today. Nobody vote until we decide on a lynch, use an FoS instead.

FoS: Vanderzant

#HBC | Dancer

The fook? I didn't know the sk could be initiated into the cult. . .

Btw I guess now would be as good of a time as that I am the last surviving member of the cult. I have prove. OS left clues in his earlier posts breadcumbing that he was the cult leader. I was initiated Night 3, GreenStreet Night 2.

I suggest that the doc role claims so we can have at least two cleared townies.

D

Deleted member

All right, should we mass claim ToDay? We're in Mylo anyway and one more mislynch means scum wins. I personally approve of it.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
There's no doc in this game, Dancer. Unless there's a passive vigilante, town only has a tracker left.

#HBC | Dancer

SSBF we're in LYLO not MYLO.

@Guide: Whoops, my bad. I don't know what I was thinking. Anyways though, I do think that the tracker should claim and give results to.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Mod: Can we get Nday forcibly replaced?
I have asked for replacement for Nday (and Greenstreet before he was killed) but no one volunteered. I would have killed him yesterDay but according to Jungle's rules, any player cannot be modkilled in a potential mylo/lylo situation.

#HBC | Dancer

OBJECTION!

Riddle, while it would makes sense that you were jailed Night 1, it doesn't make sense that you were role blocked Night 2 or 3, as GreenStreet, the SK, almost had to be the one being roleblocked, since the SK is almost never allowed to forgo their kill.

What do you have to say to that?

Btw I'm going to be v/la toDay, as I'm hosting a Melee tournamnet. If someone who is also in MXC mafia would tell them that if that game opens back up today then that would be much appreciated. Also please don't lynch Riddle while I'm gone, even though I think I might of caught him in a big lie.

@Mod: I saw that, but didn't Swiss say that he'll replace in or am II mistaken.

Riddle

Smash Lord
SK and scum could've killed the same targets both nights for all I know. I don't know what to say to you, I simply didn't get any results any of the nights.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Riddle, that seems really unlikely. Its also extremely convenient for you, if you're lying; you get to claim a power-role, along with an excuse to get you out of providing town with your results (as well as any way to prove your identity).

-----

As for my claim, I'm a vTownie. Specifically, Deedee, Dexter's sister.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna lie. I think scum would be more likely to claim he tracked OS, because we know who he visited but thats all WIFOM. Any counterclaims to tracker?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I’m sorry to see this game has been plagued with inactivity and replacement problems.

This game is really confusing. Why are the town power role PMs not in the first post? The Pro-Town Cult Leader, Vigilante, Tracker, Jailer, and Serial Killer mechanics should be explained in the first post. Can the SK be culted? What if the Vig and the SK shoot each other? In the first post, there should be a list explaining who is alive, who is dead, what day/night phase they died, and what their role is. It should also detail replacements. So far, I think this is correct:

Alive
1. Tom (replaces Nday)
2. Riddle (replaces DZLE-FALZ)
3. Clownbot
4. Sworddancer. (replaces Lythium, replaces Rocketpsience)
5. SSBF
6. The_Guide
7. Vanderzant

Dead
8. Exn (Townie), lynched Day 1
9. Vrael (Jailer), killed Night 1
10. Dark_Ermac (Townie), lynched Day 2
11. Overswarm (Pro-Town Cult Leader) killed Night 2
12. Greenstreet (Serial Killer) Killed Night 3

With one kill each night (even though we have a mafia and a serial killer), especially since the Jailer has been dead since N1, its basically guaranteed that we do not have a vigilante. (If we do, what the **** have you been doing, and also, you should claim immediately IMO; a culted SK also confuses things - I wish the mechanics were actually in the first post BUNGLEFEVER) That means that we do have a Tracker. Mafia could also have a Tracker, but since no one has counter-claimed Riddle, I am going to assume that he is the Town Tracker. If someone is going to counter-claim him, they should do it overtly and immediately. He has also claimed roleblocked, meaning that mafia has 2 goons and a roleblocker.

@Sworddancer: prove to me that you were culted… what breadcrumb are you talking about? And what role were you before you were culted?

@Riddle: you NEVER got a result, ever? Also, who did you try to investigate?

I’m Bubbles, a Vanilla Townie.

I still need to read more to know who I want to lynch.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
OBJECTION!

Riddle, while it would makes sense that you were jailed Night 1, it doesn't make sense that you were role blocked Night 2 or 3, as GreenStreet, the SK, almost had to be the one being roleblocked, since the SK is almost never allowed to forgo their kill.

What do you have to say to that?

Btw I'm going to be v/la toDay, as I'm hosting a Melee tournamnet. If someone who is also in MXC mafia would tell them that if that game opens back up today then that would be much appreciated. Also please don't lynch Riddle while I'm gone, even though I think I might of caught him in a big lie.

@Mod: I saw that, but didn't Swiss say that he'll replace in or am II mistaken.
That Riddle has no result from any nights at all is disturbing, but since we have seen a Jailer and a Cult-Leader, and there are no signs of a Vigilante, we must have a town Tracker. If there is no Vig claim, and there is no Tracker CC, that means that Riddle is town Tracker. So, we wait for CC's and ****, but if there are none, we must take him at his word.

D

Deleted member

Okay, I just thought of something. Shouldn't we look back at the thread for people who had the least amount of communications with Greenstreet? I think Overswarm suggested this in DGames Social Thread as a way to find scums within indies flip.

Here's my claim. I'm Courage the Cowardly Dog, a Vanilla Townie.
Tom said:
This game is really confusing. Why are the town power role PMs not in the first post?
I think the reason why the power roles PMs aren't present is mainly because 1): We are dealing with characters from TV shows and that would spoil the game too much and 2): This is a semi-open set-up. We know how many townies, scums, and indies are in the game, but we have no knowledge of what the scum and town power roles are, aside from what we already know.

Also, about your character claims argument, wouldn't they help solidfy that they claim may or may not be true? I believe that every role here has a character claim of some sort, and if the character claim is a possible fake claim, prehaps we'll be able to help put scurnity on the scumbag?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I didn't ask for character claims, and that's not what I meant by Role PMs in the OP. I wanted to know specific mechanical relationships, like do both players die if the Vig and SK shoot each other, or if the SK could be culted. That is why I recommended that the specific role descriptions be in the OP. I thought I made that perfectly clear in my original post. I don't know why you think I am talking about flavor or cartoon names when I specifically mentioned roles like the SK and Vig and Cult and didn't mention characters.

Also, I know what a semi-open setup is, and it does not entail partial knowledge of a role that you know is in the game; it entails partial knowledge of the setup and what roles could be in the game. If you already know a role that is in the game, you should know its mechanics.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also, I don't see any merit in trying to find scum based on who interacted which way with the SK, especially not seeing who spoke the *least* with him. That is just bogus. If anything, you would want to find the person who hounded them the most, because they were pseudo-scum hunting but avoiding hunting actual scum. Either way, it is a bad game plan.

#HBC | Dancer

Alright, the prove is kinda wierd, and tbh, I really don't get what OS meant. But anyways, on Dat 2, OS gave something to GreenStreet to prove that GreenStreet was in the cult if needed to. The prove was that in OS's last post on Day 2 he quoted GreenStreet and the first letter of his post spelled "culted". Anyways, that is what he said in the cult, even though I really don't get that. See if you can make sense of that.

Also I'm Blossom, vanilla townie.

#HBC | Dancer

About Game mechinics, I wanta know if the SK was allowed to forgo his kill or not.

@Mod: Was the SK allowed to forgo his nk?

Riddle

Smash Lord
I tracked Sworddancer because his tunneling of sworddancer didnt sit well with me. I investigated vanderzant, because i found his ISO scummy.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Just checked on the breadcrumb; Dancer's right.

Cool. Unknown hammerings suck, but what can you do?

Let me know who you think is scum tomorrow, Vanderzant. That okay with you? Everyone has more or less already said who they think is scummy, but I think we need to revamp our statements tomorrow and be more open about them. Dumb mafia can hide when everyone isn't forced to post, so let's get that going tomorrow ASAP.

Top Bottom