• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cartoon Cartoons: OVAH

Riddle

Smash Lord
I already have. Don't skim.

sworddancer said:
And clownbot might be town and Vanderzant lying? If that is the case then we're rather lynch Vanderant, correct?

I can definitly see your last post Riddle as a desperate bus on your partner.
If Vanderzant is lying than I am DEFINITELY town. However, clownbot still could be scum if vanderzant is lying. If vanderzant is telling the truth then we are both scum so it doesnt matter who you lynch.

Therefore, there is STATISTICALLY SPEAKING, a higher chance of clownbot being scum than me.

Essentially, if I'm scum Clownbot HAS to be my partner, but if I'm not scum then clownbot still could be.

Don't be a moron

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Okay in that case you are FLAT OUT LYING! If sk and mafia killed the same target every Night then how do you explain the fact that there was only one kill on Night 3, which was the sk? You could arguee that the SK was role blocked that Night but then that means YOU COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ROLE BLCKED!!! Yet you claim to have been role blocked! Meaning that you have flat out lied to us! YOU pretty much have to scum at this point!

Guide, unvote SSBF and lets lynch Riddle.

Vote Riddle

Riddle

Smash Lord
Okay in that case you are FLAT OUT LYING! If sk and mafia killed the same target every Night then how do you explain the fact that there was only one kill on Night 3, which was the sk? You could arguee that the SK was role blocked that Night but then that means YOU COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ROLE BLCKED!!! Yet you claim to have been role blocked! Meaning that you have flat out lied to us! YOU pretty much have to scum at this point!

Guide, unvote SSBF and lets lynch Riddle.

Vote Riddle
You didnt read all of it did you. My way to explain that is either the SK idled or the SK's kill is stopped if the SK dies.

I don't know how you expect me to know exactly what happened. All I know is that I was roleblocked/jailed every night.

DO NOT ****ING LYNCH ME ****ING IDIOT. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ****ING TELL YOU THAT LYNCHING CLOWNBOT MAKES MORE SENSE

#HBC | Dancer

You didnt read all of it did you. My way to explain that is either the SK idled or the SK's kill is stopped if the SK dies.

I don't know how you expect me to know exactly what happened. All I know is that I was roleblocked/jailed every night.

DO NOT ****ING LYNCH ME ****ING IDIOT. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ****ING TELL YOU THAT LYNCHING CLOWNBOT MAKES MORE SENSE
Perhaps, but believing you at this point is really, reeeaaaallly hard for me to do. Your story seems way to unlikely, but I'll unvote you for know because I want the rest of everyone to get in here and provide their thoughts, even if I'm about 95% sure that you're scum.

#HBC | Dancer

Actually, now I'm getting paranoid that Green was allowed to forgo his nk due to his absence, but that still doesn't explain why he lost his nk the other Nights.

Riddle, maybe, MAYBE it is unfair for me to assume you know what's going on (and maybe not), but I think you have to realize that your "unknown factor" defense is pretty weak.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
:ohwell:

I'm going have to be more convinced then that to want to lynch SSBF. Not including me, since I'm a confirmed town, there IS alreay a 50/50 chance of lynching scum, I suppose. However, at the very least, we have narrowed the lynch pool to only two people.

Guide, if you're town, then you should definitly unvote. Tom could definitly be scum who's trying to pass it off like he's "tense" about voting SSBF, but in reality, could right now be trying to set up a time with his scummates to safely quicklynch SSBF. I'm a lot more inclined to not trust Tom after Tom's vote on SSBF because "he'll rather lynch on a read".

Tom, if you're town, then you should unvote due to the fact you're potential setting up a game losing mislynch.
What? So you're saying that you're sure that SSBF is scum now. Then why don't you vote him? Why do you think I'm scum... because you think I'm bussing?

I would rather win or lose a game on a read than on a cointoss. Why would that make you not want to trust me?

I am town, and I shouldn't unvote, because if this were a mislynch, it would have already happened!

Yeah, I could definitly see Tom not wanting to lynch one of the trackers because we nearly caught a scum Riddle red handed. It's really wierd and scummy how he just completly ignored all of the evidence against Riddle and just went straight on to SSBF. I can definitly see him trying to change the lynch on his scum buddy. Guide, unvote, now.
I don't want to lynch either tracker because I haven't invested enough time into analyzing the situation, and because I would rather lynch someone I think is scum based on my read of the thread.

Also, if I were scum, why would I try to move the lynch from one scumbuddy to another scumbuddy? That is not worth it, as a lylo gambit, because it does not win the game. Do you think I'm a newb...?

#HBC | Dancer

Noooooo. . . where did I say I think SSBF is scum? I never said that in the post you quoted, and I don't know how you interpertated it in that way. Now, I DO think SSBF is suspicious, but that's not what I was saying there. I was stating the possibility that you, as scum, could be trying to turn a possible lynch on your scum buddy to a lynch on a townie. I don't really like the whole "I'll rather lynch on a read" mentality that you're taking. Wanting to win in a specific way is scummy because it limits town's options to win.

If you don't want to lynch one of the trackers because you need more time to analyze the situation, then, well, do that. Why does your vote need to be a SSBF while you do that? Also, don't say that a townie SSBF would of been lynched already, Clownbot, who I think is scum, has been inactive as of late. This is why I want Guide to unvote now, before Clownbot gets back. I'm sorry, I probably should of mentioned that before.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I don't want to win a specific way. I want to win. But I would rather make a decision based on my read, so I would have no regrets if I lost. Get it?

I think SSBF is scum, so I voted him. I don't know which of the trackers I would rather lynch.

When you said "try to change the lynch on his scum buddy," it made me think that you thought I was scum and that SSBF was scum and that I was bussing him for no reason. Which would just be dumb, lol.

Either way, if SSBF were town, the only reason this game would not be over would be if both The_Guide and I were scum.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
I think i saw clowbot under the active users thingie. At any rate, hes had plenty of time to get lynched.

A quicklynch isn't going to happen.

#HBC | Dancer

Okay, fine, but I'm still going to be paranoid about this. There are three questions, Tom, that I want you to answer for me.

1. Why would you initially risk a quick lynch if you still hadn't fully analyzed the situation?
2. What do you think of all of the evidence against Riddle?
3. Why do you think SSBF is scummy (Besides from the fact that he hasn't been lynched yet)?

Either way, if SSBF were town, the only reason this game would not be over would be if both The_Guide and I were scum.
A certain possibility, albeit unlikely. Don't you be playing WIFOM with me, cat.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Okay, fine, but I'm still going to be paranoid about this. There are three questions, Tom, that I want you to answer for me.

1. Why would you initially risk a quick lynch if you still hadn't fully analyzed the situation?
2. What do you think of all of the evidence against Riddle?
3. Why do you think SSBF is scummy (Besides from the fact that he hasn't been lynched yet)?

A certain possibility, albeit unlikely. Don't you be playing WIFOM with me, cat.
1. I hadn't analyzed tracker vs. tracker, but I was pretty happy putting my vote on SSBF.
2. I'll get back to you on that tonight. I still haven't really read it more than skimming.
3. What he said about reading the SK's behavior to try to find scum (in a totally backwards way) really raised my eye.

#HBC | Dancer

Okay thanks but. . . .

1. I hadn't analyzed tracker vs. tracker, but I was pretty happy putting my vote on SSBF.
2. I'll get back to you on that tonight. I still haven't really read it more than skimming.
3. What he said about reading the SK's behavior to try to find scum (in a totally backwards way) really raised my eye.
Right, you do that so you can stall us out.

Also as for #3 let me tell you that Fan has said some pretty weird stuff as town.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hmm. I don't feel like I'm stalling us out. I'll get to it tonight, I'm sure, but I have a human genetics test tomorrow, and I'm also dealing with another game in a tense situation. But, anyways -- I think we have a pretty clear lead on where to go today. Correct me if I'm wrong, which I don't think I am, but SSBF is mathematically proven to be scum now as long as at least one of Tom and The_Guide are town (and I know I'm town :3).

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I can understand why people might want to go with SSBF over Riddle/Clown (or me). But I'm sure you'll understand from my POW why I'm not comfortable with it. Going with reads is usually better than basing it off flavour/mechanics, so I can't fault you guys (and theoretically, like Tom said if either him or Guide are Town, SSBF should of been lynched by now).

Clown and SSBF both need to speak more.

#HBC | Dancer

-.-

Lynching off of "reads" is how we lost this game, Tom.

Vanderzant, go on and ruin the surprise for us, who is your last scummate? Guide?

#HBC | Dancer

Also I'm going to be really angry if SK was allowed to forgo their nk, or something like that because something like that put town at an unnecessary disadvantage right from the start.

Mafia, who did you roleblock?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Riddle was correct. I roleblocked him on Day 1 because I thought DZLE reaked of SK.

Turns out that the SK was probably allowed to idle. I just don't see how green could of targetted the same people as us.

Night 1 we were going to either kill Vrael (Jailer) or Green (SK)
Night 1 I was going to roleblock either DZLE (Tracker) or OS (Cult Leader)

And we thought DZLE was SK the whole game, but just kept roleblocking because we thought we could get him lynched. Greens flip was a massive suprise.

#HBC | Dancer

@Riddle: Sorry I didn't listen to you, I actually was going to push for Clownbot's lynch latter, I was planing on making a post along the lines of "I think Riddle is scum but I'll listen to him for now and go for Clownbot", but I was too distracted by Tom and Guide both voting for SSBF, and trying to get them to unvote at the time.

Riddle

Smash Lord
And, for the record, my logic was completely correct seeing as how Clownbot was scum. If Tom hadn't screwed up, we would have lynched scum no matter what if you guys listened to me.

#HBC | Dancer

-.-

Lynching off of "reads" is how we lost this game, Tom.

Vanderzant, go on and ruin the surprise for us, who is your last scummate? Guide?
I just realized that, taken in the wrong context, this comes off extremly nasty. Just to clear things up now, Tom, I'm not blaming your read for losing us the game, I'm blaming everyone's bad reads through out this entire game.

Also I'm going to be really angry if SK was allowed to forgo their nk, or something like that because something like that put town at an unnecessary disadvantage right from the start.
and by "really angry" I mean "slightly peeved".

God, shoulda lynched vanderzant. I wanted him dead since the beginning of day 3 :/.
Could of, should of, would of, but didn't. :ohwell: I also had a scum read on Vanderzant Day 3 and a town read on you, although the early town read on you was actually more based off of DZLE last words, believe it or not, then anything you do.

Top Bottom