• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CASTLE SMASH FEST 2!!! December 13th, 2008. Centereach, NY BRAWL/MELEE

Ryan-K

Smash Master
lol at malcom ****** that kid i kinda felt bad haha. first he ***** with sonic then zelda in melee for the lol's. also malcolm split first in singles i believe and got first in teams along with godot
he had it coming he talks **** to everyone for no reason even though he isn't good at any of the games

also melee first

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
shoutout to that melee zelda player who pulled off the fair -> side-b -> dair combo. u must really b the greatest zelda player in melee. ive heard ur brawl sonic is similarly awe-inspiring...i hope to c it some day

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Lets see that results thread so i can do my shout outzzz.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
melee took so long with all those entrances its no wonder we did it last

especially since brawl was perfect with time limits as expected

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
I wish I played Dabuz in the tourney... I do evil things to Olimar :p

doowop

Smash Apprentice
I heard 2Nasty was gonna get first place but that scrub sonic Malcolm owned him.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i was gonna enter brawl singles but eli had 64 on his wii so such an act would have been sinful since its a smash game thats not brawl and being a local i cant possibly be in the presence of such a game

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Don't forget that if you're not a local then you'd be travelling all the way back home because come on, lets face it you're not wasting one hour playing friendlies in the game you came to play.

doowop

Smash Apprentice
2 Nasty should've picked his main and gone serious...oh wait, he did and got *****. What do you know about Din's Fire? No scrub johns.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Alright this "Malcolm" person is going down. My low tier Wario vs. your mid-high tier Sonic, MM.

And none of that spinny crap that you do.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Malcolm was using those banned tactics against my Ness in the first friendly then In the second friendly I spiked him with my super stale spike and he did some infinite jump meteor cancel hack to live.

It's okay, Me and Malcolm go even.

Oh and I don't like the 10 locals I had to constantly switch between Melee and brawl. Melee should have came first. That messed me up.

Oh and Leo/Zro's walking through the BK drive thru was too good.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I didn't know what they were talking about I just saw Godott making fun of Zelda and assumed it was Brawl because I didn't know he was into Melee

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Malcolm was using those banned tactics against my Ness in the first friendly then In the second friendly I spiked him with my super stale spike and he did some infinite jump meteor cancel hack to live.

Oh and I don't like the 10 locals I had to constantly switch between Melee and brawl. Melee should have came first. That messed me up.

Are those the replays I have on my Wii? Green Ness and Sonic?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
You knew the guy that Malcolm faced was going to look dumb once he said let me use my main. He got 3 stocked and probably would have had his peach 3 stocked if Malcolm didn't SD twice.

Malcolm only saved 1 replay of green Ness vs. Sonic just for the ledge tech twice, the better match wasn't saved the one where he did that infinite jump hack meteor cancel stuff. Once I got my brawl back on after the melee Ness dittos against Eli.

Both times where I faced Malcolm in friendlies I've just played melee the match before.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
You knew the guy that Malcolm faced was going to look dumb once he said let me use my main. He got 3 stocked and probably would have had his peach 3 stocked if Malcolm didn't SD twice.

Malcolm only saved 1 replay of green Ness vs. Sonic just for the ledge tech, the better match wasn't saved.
In a 4 stock match? o_O

Ryan-K

Smash Master

were there really dogs yo?!? LMAO

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
In a 4 stock match? o_O
Yep Melee is 4 stocks. Malcolm 3 stocked the guys main and 2 stocked the guys peach.

To Ryan:

Yes ask Will, Zro and Leo the dogs were there we saw them at night and heard them. In the morning you can see them better if you got there early.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
sevenpiecesix (7:41:45 PM): oh yeah dude
sevenpiecesix (7:41:47 PM): i just remembered
sevenpiecesix (7:41:50 PM): what ref said about dogs
sevenpiecesix (7:41:51 PM): LOLLLLL
Masamune146 (7:43:32 PM): yea lol
Masamune146 (7:43:35 PM): guard dogs
sevenpiecesix (7:43:38 PM): that like
sevenpiecesix (7:43:40 PM): just jump out
sevenpiecesix (7:43:46 PM): guard the ****ing mini golf castle
Masamune146 (7:44:22 PM): they must protect her majesty's royal golf clubs
sevenpiecesix (7:44:36 PM): and her majesty's royal plastic windmill
Masamune146 (7:44:56 PM): and her majesty's 10 local visitors

doowop

Smash Apprentice
who let the dogs out?

i bet they were bloodhounds that sniff johns and they found the tourn yesterday.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I didn't know what they were talking about I just saw Godott making fun of Zelda and assumed it was Brawl because I didn't know he was into Melee
Get at Godot using Metaknight tactics with Melee G&W. Up+Bx3 is toooooooo good.

But not as good as the epic Zelda lightning kick to dins fire stage spike to dair THROUGH FD :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
According to will theres a door at the place where they lock up the dogs too. Basically if a random person were to open it the dogs will probably attack / Kill them.

The dogs have to protect the golf course or somebody is going rob the grass and dirt from the place... Mean while the dogs probably just urinate or spread manure all over the place.

The 10 locals messed up melee/brawl players.

Top Bottom