• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CASTLE SMASH FEST 2!!! December 13th, 2008. Centereach, NY BRAWL/MELEE

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Ouch my fellow ROB. My fellow ROB who lost to Zro as well. How much stock did you take off?
Not sure. He played me DDD the first match at Battlefield. I think it was one of those matches where you are losing badly, but you take off the second stock and then get killed immediately after maybe?

I CPd Japes, and he switched to MK. There, he was down to 1 stock... I lost because of one random clap trap killing me at around 30 after I did some falling fair that would have been followed by a double-jump to the ledge... I mean he got killed by one too, but the only reason he was in range was because I pressured him with some fairs into the area.

Oh, and I didn't realize MK's dsmash has hit boxes underneath him, too. I got killed from under the platform because of that lol.

MK johns.

BTW did anyone record some of the last couple tourney matches? I wanted to see, but my ride was leaving...

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Will told me results will be up tonight once hes back from work.

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm gonna be back home from college from December 19th to January 19th. Any chance of another tournament happening in that timeframe?

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Quil there is going to be 2 Long Island tournaments with in that timeframe one Dec 26 in Mastic and another Jan 10 in Mineola. Look through the tourney listing forums you will find them.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
And the dogs won too... They edge guarded the stage so well...

Top Bottom