• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm V - CT - Might happen some day.. maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octave

Smash Ace
The venue's site says this:

Bounce yourself away on over 10 inflatables and bounce houses for over 12,000 square feet of inflatable fun. There's a 3 level soft play area and playscape for the young adventurers.
I am so there.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey, if we want more faces on the falcons, just gimme some faces to use.
-DD

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman
Yah I'm totally Bouncin' We can have some RL Melee battles in the inflatable castles or whatever!!! haha

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
hey guys spam peepee's wall to help me get him to go to this
I think he already posted somewhere, but i second this notion.

I also highly recommend using my signature for it is the greatest signature of all time.
And ride the hype wave has become the official slogan for Cataclysm it seems!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
God **** it.

Those Falcons......

are BRAWL falcons.

**** that ****ing blasphemy. Photoshop the scarf out, pleaseeeeeeee.

Also, Jake, is there sleeping allowed in the venue? D:
Hm...
an opportunity to try out new CS5 features...

I'll consider it.
-DD

Prawn

Smash Master
not that im like that concerned about it or anything, but what are the payouts for everything? is it just tentative for now depending on how many people show?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
you can add me and eggz to the attendance list

hopefully tickets are 350+ forever -_-
I went on southwest.com and from Spokane WA to Hartford CT on October 8th was $184 with leaving at 6:30am and arriving at 9pm with 2 stops.

With leaving on the 11th it's $275. You'd be departing at 3:35pm and arriving in Spokane WA at 1030pm with one stop.

That was me just searching one site for like 2 minutes so I'm sure there are better deals/ maybe not so many stops available.

I went on southwest.com and from Spokane WA to Hartford CT on October 8th was $184 with leaving at 6:30am and arriving at 9pm with 2 stops.

With leaving on the 11th it's $275. You'd be departing at 3:35pm and arriving in Spokane WA at 1030pm with one stop.

That was me just searching one site for like 2 minutes so I'm sure there are better deals/ maybe not so many stops available.
sadly spokane is like a 5 hour drive from where i live and id have no way of getting there =(

Ill keep an eye on prices.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Silent Wolf, I didn't really know where you lived so I just kinda randomly chose an airport in WA.

I'd recommend going to travelocity.com (or some other site that compiles all flying travel websites) and just checking either daily/weekly for deals. When I fly I usually sign up for Ding! on southwest.com and it just updates me with all the best deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom