• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm V - CT - Might happen some day.. maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
oh and cash mooney.

Not sure if this is of interest to you, BUT.
One thing FC did NOT have.. was a bar AT THE VENUE. and all those other things
It's going to be absurd LOL.. seriously.. tell your friends, i want 300 people MINIMUM

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy **** at PC, KDJ (someone please tell me he's going to be at Apex with Amsah and CJ present), Cort, Isai, Darc, and M2K all in the same place...someone tell chu, azen, mango, drephen, shiz, cactuar, Mike G, SS, Darkrain about this ****. OLD SCHOOL FTW ****ING WIN.

AND ALLY WILL BE THERE TOO HYPE.

we love you too JUAN lol.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Unless Isai somehow cares enough about Ken attending badly enough to convince him to travel across the nation to play a game he doesn't play, yeah, not happening.

He literally doesn't play anymore. It's that simple, lol. Ken is gone. Sucks, but it's true. Life is more important than games to him.

Just being honest.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going to talk with Lil about taking some pictures of the venue. We should be able to take some pictures of the venue and have them up on swf sometime between May 10-17th (finals suck ugh, plus we have to coordinate our schedules, then upload the pics,etc).

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yeah i want more pics and video of the venue.. there is a venue video .. but i want to make a promo video for the event in general

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman
I'm def. in and my G/f is taggin along! Seeing as I can't make it to Apex this is what I'm looking forward too... so far away though.... =/

what ever! the venue is totally badAzz no doubt!
Major Hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom