• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm V - CT - Might happen some day.. maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yo if anyone can hook me up with a straight up fakie lemme know via pms. Also I'm just kidding in this post *wink wink*

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i don't think kos-mos is going to be making it out to this, so i'll need a partner. anyone? prefer peach/spacies but not too picky as long as we're on the same-ish skill level.

Banks

Smash Hero
Is it just me, or does that gym look eerily similar to the gym venue used for Cat1-3. Same blue color scheme and stuff

TWAS MEANT TO BE

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Jake, make sure GPX does CRT's for smash. I've talked with them before @ Anime Boston, and they used to do smash on LCD's. I dunno if they've changed that or not, but you might wanna double-check.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Are the Mages going to be as strict as Plank was at Pound 4? I'm not sure if you heard what happened but Plank dq'd M2k + Jman from Winners and Losers bracket for being 30 mins late...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Plank did that for Winners AND Losers bracket though. It also ****s up the entire bracket when one of the top teams is sent to Losers first round.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
We won't DQ someone from the tournament just for being late in winner's bracket, though I do admit I like the idea of it but that's most likely because of who was involved. Either way I'm going to be super strict in enforcing the DQ rule so people will need to be on time because they will get sent to loser's no matter who they are.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Also, if people were playing friendlies during the pools/bracket they got dq'd out of the tournament. What's the rule on that for you guys?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I've had a DQ rule with that before, if attendance is high it will be in effect, there will be friendly tv's most likely, if friendly on a tourney TV they will be DQ'd

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright, thanks for the clarifications.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
yah . . sorry about that.. trust me being a mage, and playing FFXIII has inspired me to make some sigs

buut

im a bit of a work o holic.. worked on my day off today and now FFXIII claims my free time >___>

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
def worth it on PS3! I hear the 360 quality isnt quite as good in terms of graphics and loading thoughhhh

im sure itll still be beautiful thoughhh, im in love so far though.. and its making me crave FFXIV so bad being the MMO addict that I am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom