• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm V - CT - Might happen some day.. maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Doom is a smart smart child.

I have begun my revamping of the OP

Tomorrow I will have new pictures and video of the venue and Hotel
Along with hotel information about discounted rates and directions

It'll be a good day :)

Made this awful logo, someone make a better version of it if theyre bored. thanks!

Aposl

Smash Ace
I just noticed dazwa's avatar. lol. it is pure win. BTW Jake, is there a stream, who is doing it, and if no one yet, how about VG?

Aposl

Smash Ace
There is a stream. I am waiting on a reply from something currently but once I know the results I will let you know
Thanks dude, also going to be investing in stream upgrade for Apex which is before your tournament, so you should check the Apex stream out before you make a final decision! XD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
posting so Jake doesn't remove me from his facebook friends :cry:
Dude... I wish you stuck around today.. DD brought Project M which is incredibly fun. . . I ended up staying until 10:30 almost. . now i will die at work tomorrow

Thanks dude, also going to be investing in stream upgrade for Apex which is before your tournament, so you should check the Apex stream out before you make a final decision! XD
looking forward to seeing the stream.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
This tourney was amazing last time I went (2007-8) lol..gosh time flys.

I loved how beautiful CT was =) I remember Solid Jake humping a DK doll I think.

Well if I can convince some norcalians to go with me then it's on!
God scrub that was VLS step it up.

shanus

Smash Hero
Dude... I wish you stuck around today.. DD brought Project M which is incredibly fun. . . I ended up staying until 10:30 almost. . now i will die at work tomorrow

looking forward to seeing the stream.
Glad to hear you enjoyed Project M, lemme know if you want download access and forum access for it (make an account on brawlplus.net and PM me the account name and I'll add you privs for the private forum there). Always want more feedback during its closed development cycle!

Also, this venue looks amazing.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Sounds good shanus! Will do when I get home from work tonight!

Seriously spam this venue video to your friends, I've never seen a tournament with a venue quite like this!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Doom Cave, Lazer Tag, and Glow-in-the-Dark Put Put...

****it, I kinda wanna go for everything else besides Smash now >.>

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'd use a dark blue stroke instead of a red one, but other than that it's perfect. Good ****.
I actually had no idea that was there until it was uploaded. I didn't use stroke on it at all. I think it was just like...some sort of selection issue when I went to invert the colors. As in, I didn't de-select and just invert the entire layer.

I think its neat though.
-DD

Prawn

Smash Master
this is ridiculous

i am so excited.

accepting mms for glow in the dark putt putt

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Jake, you need to have all signatures available on the front page so I can start advertising all over the boards.

Here's my little mini speech on this, I've been around in this community for almost 5 years. Granted, maybe the first year or two I wasn't really that active, but that means that for the past 2-3.5 years I've been active in the community. I'm sure if you ask any of the smashers how brutally honest/trustworthy (maybe not trustworthy to some people but to my closest smasher friends I'm probably pretty trustworthy to them) they can verify. I just read through everything on the front page and I cannot believe how freaking hyped I am due to Jake's first post. I mean I've been here a lot and it shouldn't be THAT SPECIAL to me due to the mass amount of times I've been here. Guys, I'm going to be brutally honest here, I've been here probably like 10-20 times. One of my best friend's birthdays was held here. My FAMILY goes here somewhat often to most people's standards. In the first page, Jake DIDN'T EVEN INCLUDE all the AMAZING pictures that have yet to be taken. You guys have to see the glow in the dark putt putt, the giant *** bar, the bowling, the glow in the dark laser tag, the carnival-esque RIDES you can go on, the ROCK CLIMBING (not sure on this but I'm half sure). I mean this place literally has practically everything. I can't even explain how amazing this venue is. I'm going to see what I can work out with Jake/some other people to REALLY bring out the true amazing-ness of this venue.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I hope you don't, in fact, know that from experience, Spawn.

Oh god I just realized I got trolled by a girl talking about sex.

This is just like Milktea's post, except I didn't fall for that one.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I hope you don't, in fact, know that from experience, Spawn.

Oh god I just realized I got trolled by a girl talking about sex.

This is just like Milktea's post, except I didn't fall for that one.
What's there to fall for?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I shall I shall. Though I'd expect you to come to Apex first (not advertising :3).

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Hazy.. you just made me realize how many people actually went to VLS.. and how few i actually interacted with.
Oh and how this will be so much better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom