• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catherine Mafia Game Over! Lolilovesrain wins in Queenmaker!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Mac, please state Zen's alignment in the post you make.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Zen I think you are fishing way to hard. You already have over half of the players listed under a role and no one has really posted anything thus far.
Fishing? I'm determining their alignments, not their roles. Do you think I should not be doing so?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Everyone state their alignment in their next post. Simply "I am sided with Town". Nothing more, nothing less. This is so Soup can do his lie detector thing.

#HBC | ѕoup

How is Zen fishing for roles? Please elaborate on the point you were trying to make Ori.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Ori, I don't see how Zen's formation of opinions really matters and are you insinuating that Zen is scum because of it?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
like, I don't really understand why you would see it as a bad thing, you don't have to agree with how he's doing it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Let's lynch Ori. Ori you never answered my question yo. I want you to find it so that I know you're reading.
Oh this one
[COLLAPSE="Zen's Question]
[quote="Ramen King, post: 14725452"]Ori, not counting potential on going games, is this your first time being scum?[/QUOTE]
[/COLLAPSE]

I have only ever been scum once. It was my first DGame actually. Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni was the flavor. T'was a fun game didn't have a lot of time to play because I was busy with school but I didn't last long in that game haha.

Fishing? I'm determining their alignments, not their roles. Do you think I should not be doing so?
Thats what I meant, alignments≠role, got that a bit mixed up :embarrass:

I see nothing wrong with fishing, but man the game hasn't even gone 1 Day irl and you have people already following you and I didn't even post anything other than my confirmation post.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori, I don't see how Zen's formation of opinions really matters and are you insinuating that Zen is scum because of it?
I'm not insinuating anything. I have next to nothing when it comes to looking into who could be scum. I believe that Zen is town right now. I'm not going to be that guy who calls someone else scum because they called me scum.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Ok Ori, I thought it was weird that someone would care that much about how someone would make lists of alignments at any stage as long as they were mega pushing all of them as fact. I dunno, I doubt Zen is 'legit' with that lists anyway and it just doing it to move this stage of the game forward.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
someone get Uguu to post, I need work out if Xonar and I can team up again

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote Count 1-3

1. Zen {1 -
} - Murderbush
2. LoliH.Riddle {0}
3. Macman {0}
4. Uguu {3 -
} - SummonerAU, Dark Horse, Soup
5. Murderbush {0}
6. BadClover {0}
7. Ori_Bro {1 -
} - BadClover
8. SummonerAU {0}
9. Soup {0}
10. Dark Horse {0}
11. Bardull {0}

Not Voting {6 -
}
- Zen, LoliH.Riddle, Macman, Uguu, Ori_Bro, Bardull

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is set for 8/4/12 at Midnight CMT.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ori" said:
Zen I think you are fishing way to hard. You already have over half of the players listed under a role and no one has really posted anything thus far.

I see nothing wrong with fishing, but man the game hasn't even gone 1 Day irl and you have people already following you and I didn't even post anything other than my confirmation post.
So what's the difference between fishing way too hard and nothing being wrong with fishing? I understand that you meant their alignment per se but why do you accuse Zen of something and then say you're okay with it the next post you make?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
[COLLAPSE="124"]
Everyone state their alignment in their next post. Simply "I am sided with Town". Nothing more, nothing less. This is so Soup can do his lie detector thing.
[/COLLAPSE]

I am sided with town.

Ok Ori, I thought it was weird that someone would care that much about how someone would make lists of alignments at any stage as long as they were mega pushing all of them as fact. I dunno, I doubt Zen is 'legit' with that lists anyway and it just doing it to move this stage of the game forward.
Having played many games with Zen in the past, when he makes lists he is pretty damn sure. I was worried that it could lead into a mislynch.

So what's the difference between fishing way too hard and nothing being wrong with fishing? I understand that you meant their alignment per se but why do you accuse Zen of something and then say you're okay with it the next post you make?
I guess the difference I was stating is that the way he was fishing me was an attempt to make me completely break down and make a post that could have sent me right down death row. When it comes to me basically nulling what i said in the previous post, i guess i just need to be more careful with my wording. That thing always happens to me.

Also Uguu is at L3 is this a RVS train on him or are people serious?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Well Ori, do you think the people on Uguu are serious?

I mean, considering Uguu hasn't even confirmed yet,, I doubt they are ;P

#HBC | ѕoup

Ori_Bro said:
Having played many games with Zen in the past, when he makes lists he is pretty damn sure. I was worried that it could lead into a mislynch.
You're a bit confusing here Ori, what do you mean by going into a mislynch, and please tell me why you were taking Zen seriously (regardless if he is or not) in the first place, being so early in the game.

I guess the difference I was stating is that the way he was fishing me was an attempt to make me completely break down and make a post that could have sent me right down death row. When it comes to me basically nulling what i said in the previous post, i guess i just need to be more careful with my wording. That thing always happens to me.
Fair enough.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
yo BadClover, what do you think of the Ori's responses over the last few pages?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
also BadClover, if you could facecheck that brush over there, it'd be swell.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Vote Count 1-1

1. Zen {1 -
} - Murderbush
2. LoliH.Riddle {0}
3. Macman {0}
4. Uguu {4 -
} - SummonerAU, Dark Horse, Soup, Zen
5. Murderbush {0}
6. BadClover {0}
7. Ori_Bro {0}
8. SummonerAU {0}
9. Soup {0}
10. Dark Horse {0}
11. Bardull {0}

Not Voting {6 -
}
- LoliH.Riddle, Macman, Uguu, Ori_Bro, Bardull, BadClover

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is set for 8/4/12 at Midnight CMT.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Well Ori, do you think the people on Uguu are serious?

I mean, considering Uguu hasn't even confirmed yet,, I doubt they are ;P
Not sure, it seemed like a RVS and people are just jumping on the RVS wagon. I haven't seen anyone post why they voted for Uguu. The fact that he hasn/t confirmed yet is odd in of itself.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen