• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catherine Mafia Game Over! Lolilovesrain wins in Queenmaker!

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
He aint gonna talk.

Ryker's play in a nutshell:

Town
1. Lynch players he "can't read".
2. Lose the game cause he can't read any of the other players either.

Mafia
1. Lynch the players that are a threat to his existence.
2. Win the game.

Either way he is a liability to town and should be ignored or eliminated.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
@mod: request replacement

I can't deal with this ****.

No I'm kidding, I'm staying! I love you and I will ensure our victory! brb getting examples of how bad Ryker is at this game!

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Exhibit A:
Ryker said:
Ramen King said:
How would you describe your play style?
Righteously Aggressive March To [Defeat].

It's a very thorough process of elimination. I can get anyone in the game lynched by day 2 if I want and I abuse that. I lynch people to narrow the possible scum throughout the game (starting with the scummiest) as town. I lynch people who could possibly stop me as mafia (starting as high as I can safely get away with).
So as you can see. Ryker needs to be ignored or eliminated. I'm good with either :D

But just in case n_n

Exhibit B: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=325429

Exhibit C: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303786 (man I love this one. Just read like the first 5 pages of Ryker.)

Exhibit D: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=324251

So n.n Even after this, Ryker still is very much not likely to play the game like the rest of us and actually hunt scum. So we can put him aside until the other whites get to talking. By the way we need to lynch inactives with an iron fist. That's where scum will reside!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Zen, you shouldn't replace out just because Ryker is going to tunnel you, you should instead keep it game-related and tell me a read on Ryker.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh, nevermind. You were kidding it seems. Read on Ryker still appreciated.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote Count 1-5

1. Zen {2 -
} - Murderbush, Soup
2. LoliH.Riddle {0}
3. Macman {0}
4. Uguu {2 -
} - SummonerAU, Dark Horse
5. Murderbush {0}
6. BadClover {0}
7. Ori_Bro {0}
8. SummonerAU {0}
9. Soup {0}
10. Dark Horse {0}
11. Bardull {0}

Not Voting {7 -
}
- Zen, LoliH.Riddle, Macman, Uguu, Ori_Bro, Bardull, BadClover

#HBC | ѕoup

If I had a read, I'd give it to ya ;)
You seriously don't have a read on why Ryker is tunneling yet you pointed out something about his playstyle to use against him and discredit it?

No can do Zen.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Ryker - Read Zen for me, then vote someone completely random after determining the scale of bull**** Zen could be putting into his posts.
Well, you forgot to vote someone random but you did respond.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker

Town

Mafia
2. Win the game.

He aint gonna talk.
For the record, I have made two posts prior to these last two. I voted you forty times and I posted my read on you. You IMMEDIATELY set this game up to make it about you and that's not going to fly. I stand by that read and the fact that you are singling me out does nothing to stop that. Let's dig into that, bro.

Town

Mafia
2. Win the game.

This post is just slander. What do you gain from this as town? Jack ****. If you actually believe it, push it, and get players on board, then you have literally just written me a hall pass for anything at all I do in this game because I "can't read anyone" and you have to act accordingly. I'm a literal 50-50. If you EVER bring ANY point up against me other than "he's a liability" you're contradicting yourself.

#HBC | ѕoup

lol shut up Soup you're opinion is nothing to me.
You can't play passive-agressive with me when you were so open to answer me a couple of pages ago.

Vote: Zen

Wait...something isn't right..

Double Vote: Zen

No...No...

I need something better...

#HBC | ѕoup

Where's my gun? Has anyone seen my gun? I can't find my gun. Please, tell him I miss him and he needs to come home.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Soup can't help that you can't read me n___n

I'll find scum for ya anyway.

lol wants me to give a read on someone that only has like 5 posts. Everyone's not that easy boyo!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Why was this page so entertaining lol

god i need to get to sleep getting up in 3 hours ;~;

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Your just paranoid from epic mafia and the fact that I'm so happy. But I'm not going to eliminate that just to make you guys feel safe. I can't help that I'm happy :3!!!!! And listening to this spiderman.mp4 on repeat just is like huzzah

#HBC | ѕoup

You mean that read I had a couple of pages ago? Oh man.

Zen why do you keep talking to yourself, your second post makes absolutely no sense and is an eyesore.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
@mod: request replacement

I can't deal with this ****.

No I'm kidding, I'm staying! I love you and I will ensure our victory! brb getting examples of how bad Ryker is at this game!
This post is also absolute ****.

You do something blatantly scummy in asking town to ignore a player before the game has even kicked off. Now you cover for it by writing off me calling you out on it as wrongfully tunneling poor town Zen because douchebag Ryker is annoyed. However, when called out, you call it a joke and get others to glance past it.

You try using a line like "I was just trying to start RVS by pissing you off and making you play," and I will kill you for it right there.

You are NOTORIUS for trying to say that scummy things aren't scummy and letting your tone carry it for you and it will not fly here. We're going to play with accountablity, alright buddy?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
This post is also absolute ****.

You do something blatantly scummy in asking town to ignore a player before the game has even kicked off. Now you cover for it by writing off me calling you out on it as wrongfully tunneling poor town Zen because douchebag Ryker is annoyed. However, when called out, you call it a joke and get others to glance past it.

You try using a line like "I was just trying to start RVS by pissing you off and making you play," and I will kill you for it right there.

You are NOTORIUS for trying to say that scummy things aren't scummy and letting your tone carry it for you and it will not fly here. We're going to play with accountablity, alright buddy?
Haha what are you even talking about xD?

#HBC | ѕoup

"Your just paranoid that i'm being really happy and excited and supah doopa townie lol mad can't read me epicmafia is somehow related to this too let me go over the same point and play to my my soopah doopa meta did i mention im rlly happy and have no reason to post like this at all" - Zen

#HBC | ѕoup

Zen you can't do this, you literally can't do this. I fully advocate your lynch at this point.

#HBC | ѕoup

Where's my HBC? Has anyone seen my HBC? I can't find my HBC. Please, tell him I miss him and he needs to come home.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Badwolf that's fine. I just feel like it :3

And you're town and Soup is town.
Don't let the Ryker one destroy this found

ation.

Top Bottom