• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*CATS4PEACE* CIRCUIT EVENT January 9, 2010, Oshkosh WI

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i like the pound 4 rules, but i was wondering how the stage bans work.

according to the pound thread, it sounds like only the loser of the match picks the ban (i dunno, it's unclear.) but even if the loser gets a ban, what if the winner switches chars?

i think the winner should ban a stage first. i think that's how they did it at genesis

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i like the pound 4 rules, but i was wondering how the stage bans work.

according to the pound thread, it sounds like only the loser of the match picks the ban (i dunno, it's unclear.) but even if the loser gets a ban, what if the winner switches chars?

i think the winner should ban a stage first. i think that's how they did it at genesis
yea I think winner bans stage after the first match, then the loser picks a stage, then winner picks char, then loser picks char

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
WI better rep at this. If we're doing a crew battle, we've gotta get Hayate, and at least Tapion or Crashman to come.

Also, What if we did a WI vs MN, and winner plays IL? or if we got a 4th state to rep enough a 4 state crew battle tourney?

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
do you have like a huge speaker setup or anything? I thought of this weird idea for crews that might be sorta cool.

As each person is sent in they get to pick a song they want to listen to while playing their match, and the song ends when one of the players is taken out. Its something to think about even though I bet half of the people would probably just pick songs that annoy the **** out of everyone (which could be an amazing strategy anyways if there is some random person that cant play while listening to their least favorite song lmao).
somebody better pick barbie girl by aqua

Zicore

Smash Champion
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

that was a one time occurence, I'm usually ace against them thar foxes.

*Zeus*
to properly quote zeus

"I can 4 stock anyone from wisconsin, except for cosmo and MAYBE spikes"

*insert hayate*

*4 stocked*

*johnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
to properly quote zeus

"I can 4 stock anyone from wisconsin, except for cosmo and MAYBE spikes"

*insert hayate*

*4 stocked*

*johnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
He ****ed me up, its on tape whats to john about? Maybe you can get a spot on that crew this time so you can 4 stock me too.

Zicore

Smash Champion
He ****ed me up, its on tape whats to john about? Maybe you can get a spot on that crew this time so you can 4 stock me too.
I believe I've been on the crew each time I've been at the tourney with a crew battle...

And I never said I could 4 stock you? Please read the post in full next time, k thanks.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I believe I've been on the crew each time I've been at the tourney with a crew battle...

And I never said I could 4 stock you? Please read the post in full next time, k thanks.
You were at FBT3 when WI first beat MN, and you weren't on the crew.

dassboot

Smash Cadet
hello, I may not be known in the smash community very well, but I'll bring a set up as well then, its just that I have, ummmmm, a few problems still on my memory card, like I'm trying to figure out how to unlock dreamland, lmao. I should be able to unlock everything by then. but okay count me in. Sanchaz.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I vote for making WI/MN crews involve money. cuz we're gonna win. cuz chexr is coming. and cuz i'm not gonna be dk.

btw i'm taking yugioh mms.

and wc3 mms. (sveet you better hit this **** up.)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
James i'll wreck your UD with my NE any day, even though the matchup is ridiculously imbalanced. Unless you use the pitlord. That **** is broken :p

And PSFM wants in on these crew battles. How many people are going to be on each team?

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i might come to this, but i might be in ohio

people better not use this as reason to john out of pound 4, and even though im saying that i know people will

Top Bottom