• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cba's O. Online Tourney: CONGRATS TO DABUZ FOR WINNING!!

silverphoenix21

Smash Rookie
I'll join :3

Hiya guys, I'll gladly join this tourney. This'll be my first SSBB online toruney, so it'll be nice to test my skills!

my Brawl code is in my sig and I play with Blue Toon Link.

cba

Smash Master
Hiya guys, I'll gladly join this tourney. This'll be my first SSBB online toruney, so it'll be nice to test my skills!

my Brawl code is in my sig and I play with Blue Toon Link.
good to have you here. you need 29 more post or brawl someone credible. just ask for friendlys right now.

Snare

Smash Lord
I understand. Is anyone that battles in this toruney considered credible?
mostly everyone here is credible but the peeps with the names with different colors besides yellow will probably hold more sway just as a general rule.

A general rule with lots and lots of exceptitions :dizzy:

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I lost 1 - 2 ...
Seriously, next time do away with the 7 minute time limit. We were both down to 1 stock and then a sudden death came on.
GGs though Legionbrawler. It was fun.

noodles

Smash Champion
i noticed (snake) next to my name just now, im gunna be going snake/rob my snake is new lol

noodles

Smash Champion
i kinda want to enter as snake, but i dont want to place bad lol. give me a day to figure it out?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
cause we each beat our opponents and im number 2, your number one, so since we are nextto eachother we will be fighting eachother

cba

Smash Master
I'm bumping this so hopefully more people notice it. Hope you get the remaining 7 people in time.
lol. please do. i want R2 to start ASAP!!! but major miles hasnt been on since 10/30 so im thinking of giving istudying the win. also Delta_B26 hasnt posted and i sent him 2 reminders just in case. could you help me out?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Need Sonic practice. :p

Forum Name: Sir Bedevere
Brawl Tag: NEDM
FC: 2277 6922 9913
Character: Steak the Hedgehog

cba

Smash Master
tommorow, im still waiting on delta_BP26 and majormiles(hasnt been online since10/30) and i think the brackets will be done, and loosers will be complete.also i want this to start ASAP.

Snare

Smash Lord
UGHHH,
*cries*
hey man i hate it too, ill try and get it done as soon as possible :\

i might actually be able to sneak in my match around 7-8 pm (pst) on thursday though, not 100% sure though halaster

Top Bottom