• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cba's O. Online Tourney: CONGRATS TO DABUZ FOR WINNING!!

cba

Smash Master
hey man i hate it too, ill try and get it done as soon as possible :\

i might actually be able to sneak in my match around 7-8 pm (pst) on thursday though, not 100% sure though halaster
i dont mind, everything is going down on Saturday anyway...

Snare

Smash Lord
theres alot of Snakes in the tourney and i was surprised at the PT entrees.
i choose pt for the practice, but pt is good because most of the time 2/3 of the pokemon go even or have an advantage against someone, and they all have different playing styles so either your opponent adjusts or they die :p

cba

Smash Master
i choose pt for the practice, but pt is good because most of the time 2/3 of the pokemon go even or have an advantage against someone, and they all have different playing styles so either your opponent adjusts or they die :p
yes, i used to play with him alot. and lucas.

cba

Smash Master
Hey cba, looks like we both lost in that Election tourney... I officially HATE Olimar now... -_-'
welcome to my world. Exellence and Olimarman have made me dislike him. i could handle him, but he camps too much, and his Usmash is increadibly good.

silverphoenix21

Smash Rookie
I mean, I was doing fine. I was knocking his silly Pikmin away with my Boomerang and Arrows, but after some time, he just got mad annoying and I couldn't stop his excessive camping and jumping!

cba

Smash Master
I mean, I was doing fine. I was knocking his silly Pikmin away with my Boomerang and Arrows, but after some time, he just got mad annoying and I couldn't stop his excessive camping and jumping!
who'd you fight?
and yea, that is Olimar. Camp & Spam, then go for the kill.

silverphoenix21

Smash Rookie
That Hajaku guy. (I think that was his name) But that's ok, I'll train against Olimar non-stop until I get that right.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I beat Hijaku o:

I was lucky, because I used to main Olimar, I know all his disadvantages and advantages, don't get grabbed, shield alot, ledgehog alot

cba

Smash Master
I beat Hijaku o:

I was lucky, because I used to main Olimar, I know all his disadvantages and advantages, don't get grabbed, shield alot, ledgehog alot
did i ever tell you youre in my Favorites? lol.
i need to beat exellence

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey cba, I have some bad news. I haven't been able to get my wifi woking for the past 2 days, so if this continues I may not be able to continue in your tourney (I'm in the loser bracket anyway :p). I'm still going to try and fix it but I'm just letting you know that I may have to drop out. Hopefully I don't.

And I hope you get more people for your tourney

cba

Smash Master
Hey cba, I have some bad news. I haven't been able to get my wifi woking for the past 2 days, so if this continues I may not be able to continue in your tourney (I'm in the loser bracket anyway :p). I'm still going to try and fix it but I'm just letting you know that I may have to drop out. Hopefully I don't.

And I hope you get more people for your tourney
THANKS, i hope you get your wifi back. i hate when it acts up, mine gets extremely gay at times, and dont worry, youve got till Saturday.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Bad news, I'm having a really difficult time getting my wifi working again. Not only did the new firewall prevent me from re-installing my wifi, but now my computer won't even work properly. Its slow as hell now, I wonder if it actually got a virus somehow. Stupid firewall. If it did get a virus then I might actually need a new computer because of some complications that I'm too lazy to type out.
So basically I might be without wifi forever, which is why I'm going to every tourney I signed up for and explaining my situation.

I'm not sure if I want to drop out of the tourneys just yet because there might still be a chance for me to get my computer fixed, somehow.

Btw I'm just copying and pasting this same paragraph in every tourney thread because I'm smart (or lazy)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Someone brawl me and my brother please

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok awesome, here's my brothers FC: 2835-9824-0387
EDIT: Hope you can brawl, we just hosted

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok, we're just waiting, I need to practice woth Luigi more. and Pit too so I'll be using them

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol remeber I'm on my Brothers profile, so join the guy named Greg

EDIT: what the hell it says you're brawling someone else. Way to ditch

cba

Smash Master
lol remeber I'm on my Brothers profile, so join the guy named Greg

EDIT: what the hell it says you're brawling someone else. Way to ditch
do you want to join? Samusbrawler's bro. i can let you join. then ill need 4 more people, and people could start brawling.

cba

Smash Master
hopefully halaste and Snare do their matches today and R2 would be up ASAP

Halaster

Smash Ace
We're hoping to have them done in the next two hours. I'm just waiting for Snare to pop on.

Edit: *consults list* I hadn't realized Snare and I were both P.T. for this tourney. This should be an interesting match.

Top Bottom