• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CCSC Power Rankings - MOVED

HesJustABoy

Smash Cadet
Regina Smashers Ftw

Me and 2 of my buddies from Regina SK would seriously compete for top 10 in this lmao from all the videos ive watched

MonkeyMike I'm commin for ya

~HesJustABoy

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Yeah I call shinanigans on this one.

He's either a troll, a fake account, or much less likely he's the greatest smasher in the UNIVERSE

HesJustABoy

Smash Cadet
Hah think what ya want

If you come to At melees end, you can fight for my 10th spot lol...

Oh well be there if we don't have university finals during but were having a small tourny Next weekend (date TBA) In Regina SK so if anyone wants in from the area PM me.

Also we are good, I hate to tell ya.
The character's we play there is not a trick we don't know and can't do.

We got game son, well post a vid soon if you want... we'll record one this weekend.

Cheers
And remember kids Hes Just A Boy

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Oh well be there if we don't have university finals during but were having a small tourny Next weekend (date TBA) In Regina SK so if anyone wants in from the area PM me.
Do you have any information about this tournament? A link or something? I gots to know what you Saskatchewanianators are up to! :cool:

HesJustABoy

Smash Cadet
ya thats a bit cocky but its all in good fun,
probobly see you at AME if not some other future smash tourny

but ya were solid
probobly be a good battle

(If brawl dosnt suck its tournament spam time)

HesJustABoy

Smash Cadet
And a SHFF falcon punch is probobly the most demoralizing thing ever GG sir

Always remember hes just a boy

Name gamer tag - HJAB

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master

Also we are good, I hate to tell ya.
The character's we play there is not a trick we don't know and can't do.

We got game son, well post a vid soon if you want... we'll record one this weekend.

Cheers
And remember kids Hes Just A Boy
ill MoneyMatch you if you like, im URRRRRGGGING to play saskatchewanians!

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
so i dunno, i don't mean to stir any **** up or anything, but we're still doing that everybody votes thing right? are people submitting their ****, cus to be honost i think everybody's gonna be too lazy to do it unless you hold a knife to their throat

Alphicans

Smash Hero
All that fuss over me getting on the rankings before u victor and u decide not to enter the tourny.... ubelievable

kithkin

Smash Champion
haha. well you're completely right about me.

But its not quite that that I meant, if I do it, I dont think it'll make anyone else.

I could though, but I'd also need a list to remember all the smashers so I dont have to keep changing it.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
If there is such a thing, I'd like to hear about it. If there was ever an organized Regina smash scene, I would be very surprised if I hadn't heard about it yet.

Top Bottom