• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CCSC Power Rankings - MOVED

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
I don't go" I'm being gayed by Luigi cause hes right up in my face with his fairs,, bairs, dair,s nairs on my huge *** shield"
I'd prefer missile spam over than, at least i can clank with it or over prioritize it cause they have really low priority like most projectiles.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
A little heavy on the neutral B, maybe. :) But then, who wouldn't pass up the opportunity to abuse a Luigi with such nub DI!

SHOW
ME!
YOUR
MOVES!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm using my 1000th post

To revive this thread.

Anyways. I want to be on the list. Grr. The list submitting idea isn't really going to get us anywhere, since i doubt that very many people will and have submitted a list.

The best idea was the original one. Panelists. Possible one from Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer and Other. This makes it easier for Randall as well.

Also. Levi. Shut up.

:)

kithkin

Smash Champion
Or nobody cares, sorry to say but all this has done is cause disputes.

The only people not argued about are the top 5... and even they're argued, just people are like "OMG THEY ALL OWN" so its friendly.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Can we keep the drama out of this thread please?

Let's concentrate on making sure everyone agrees to how the rankings are made. Personally, I like Randall's idea of having everyone have their own say in a private "ballot" if you will. I don't think we need representatives, because our group is only like what... 40? Less? And if we do have representatives, I think we should vote on who represents us, rather than having self-appointments.

We must agree on a method first before we can actually go ahead and make a ranking. Sure it is explained in detail in the first post as to how the current ranking was made, but I believe it holds some significance that many people don't agree with these methods.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Good input sid.

I actually agree with the appointed panelist method, because that would get more feedback than everyone doing their own list because I know I wasnt gonna put in a list.

edit: and I'm not as lazy as some.

But hey, my panelist suggestion?
Edmonton: Carl
Calgary: Levi
Red deer: Victor
Winnipeg: ??
Saskatchewan: Dan?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol. Levi, i was just saying that in advance.

calgarys rep would obviously be Randall.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Dan lives in Fort Saskatchewan.

In Alberta.
Oh lol, well he can rep saskatchewan for now, unless ShSmSh comes back. :chuckle:

and I still say Levi because he has played everyone and does so more often, or maybe join levi and randall since randall knows the newer guys better?

Top Bottom