• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CCV- Stuff has been shown!

Organization

• By Player

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • By vs. Character

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • By Region

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • By Color of Kong

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • By Song

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Random

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I was thinking Get Hit, Don't Care but I didn't want to intrude on Ook's territory :s. It is an awesome title though. If we have enough awesome DI moments, that'd be cool but I know that I never save those personally.

Oh and PeachGuard, that isn't even his voice in the intro. youtube
If we used a DKC Animated Series song, I would love you guys forever but I think it's unreasonable to even talk about it LOL.

:( @ Ook. Dajayman doesn't have the box DVD set of your replays?

Edit: something you all should know, I idle in the DK xat chat frequently. I think we could get a lot more done if we discussed little details in there every now and then. Or if you just have questions or comments, that's a good place to ask them.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Thats a cool title for the CV but I was also thinking "Fix my Tie" as the title name I think its cool
That actually sounds pretty sexy.

In all honesty, it's fresh and new. "Get Hit, Don't Care" can be in the credits.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I didn't know "Get Hit, Don't Care" could get stale haha. But I know what you mean. I'll ask a few not DKs what they think, an outside opinion might be helpful here.

And I hope it's just MLG Dallas that killed the activity here, we were making good progress :(.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
OH!

We can have multiple Massive DI clips in the credits and THEN end it in "Get Hit, Don't Care".

I really love that idea.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'm so mad right now, I had some incredible moments from mlg dallas that I had recorded, but I left my SD card in one of the wiis. :(

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I was going to make a serious post but then I told INKY DK secondaries they should give their opinion and well yeah. I lol'd though.

That's an awesome idea actually, PeachGuard. Impressive DI + Get hit, Don't care! And we can play Forest Interlude(or Bramble Reprise) during it too! Extra points for PeachGuard.

I really want to do that, and I think it'd be more appropriate to have something else as the title if we do. Fix my Tie is a good (and safe) one. Those in the past two post are uh... yeah I'll let you guys comment on them lol.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Alright, well...

I watched the whole vid... I'm not gonna say he's bad, but I will say all his opponents were. And if not that, then it was definitely WiFi. I wasn't really impressed. :/

Silfa

Smash Ace
Combo videos generally don't capture the best moments of the opponent remember. Some of the clips were a bit iffy (the MK ones come to mind), but many of the combos were pretty sick. I was really impressed with some of the up B combos he got.

It was enjoyable to watch as well which is kinda the point of making one.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
True, lol.

It just seemed kinda... Iunnooo. I saw a lot of the same thing, and what kept going through my mind was "Why do they keep falling for that!". Then I realized there was nothing the Snake player could have done. Some of the GIANT punches seemed ridiculously landed. I guess it's just me lol.

Btw, Blastoise ftww.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I saw rolls. Lots of rolls. On places where they weren't nessecary at all.
Also, the window is streteched and the black lines above and around it are a lot bigger then they have to be. Something went wrong with the aspect ratio there, defenitly. Its made for 16:9 but for some reason its still 4:3. I'd atleast take the time to fix that before I put a combo video online.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Everyone seemed to DI the same way when they got hit by like Donkey Punch of Fsmash haha but yeah good vid I hope we can beat that.

Anyways what's the first step for this combo vid?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It was a pretty good CV, not the best DK CV but it was good. We'll definitely do better :).

The first step is collecting clips, while we decide how it's going to work. No reason not to do both at the same time.

I still think we need more name discussion. I'm entirely for having Get hit, Don't care! in the credits along with DI clips and names and all that, so that's not an option. I think "Fix my Tie" is the best option other than that. It's good but I think we could think of something more awesome.

Unless you meant something else, not really sure what that question is asking lol.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
It was a pretty good CV, not the best DK CV but it was good. We'll definitely do better :).

The first step is collecting clips, while we decide how it's going to work. No reason not to do both at the same time.

I still think we need more name discussion. I'm entirely for having Get hit, Don't care! in the credits along with DI clips and names and all that, so that's not an option. I think "Fix my Tie" is the best option other than that. It's good but I think we could think of something more awesome.

Unless you meant something else, not really sure what that question is asking lol.
I think it's perfect. The next best thing would be talking about Donkey Punching, but that would be a bit too ehh.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I still think I have the best DK combo video. and it was from 2 years ago.

+ get hit, don't care

-fix my tie

Neon!

Smash Lord
I still think I have the best DK combo video. and it was from 2 years ago.

+ get hit, don't care

-fix my tie
Ive watched yours a few times and I really liked it. I plan on making one as soon as I can get my replays recorded.

Also...
+ get hit, dont care

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Can we still do the DI clips in the credits with Get Hit, Don't Care? That's really just the idea I want to happen.

And Get Hit, Don't Care would be a more remarkable title I guess.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I really liked Neons get hit, con't care clip against the Diddy Kong.
We should defenitly do that idea it sounds fun.

Neon!

Smash Lord
If anyone has experience with Photoshop or similar programs, I would appreciate it if someone could make nice looking tags to put in the corner of the video, to show who's the player. I'd also like if someone could create an interesting title picture.
I just now saw this, I would definitely be willing to make the title picture. My first thought was to make a title similar to my current avatar, please leave feedback cause I want you guys to like it.

Edit: I want to know how serious you want the title pic to be, if our video is going to be named "Get hit, Dont care" I cant see us using a serious picture.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Haha, that's incredible, Neon! Very cool. I suggest that you wait until we decide on a title (looks like everyone's leaning Get Hit, Don't Care), until you make a title card, I just wanted to know there's someone out there who'll take the position.

Any major objections with going with Get Hit, Don't Care? I'd like to move on.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
CCVs don't even need a name - sometimes a name just makes it harder to find.

Falcon CCV was just "The Captain Falcon Community Combo Video". Done.

BTW, Neon you might want to trim the picture up to be widescreen resolution to fit the YT aspect ratio.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
@lordhelmet, that's true. We'll put that next to the title, like "Get Hit, Don't Care - DK Community Combo Video"

Okay, let's move on to what to do for an Intro. Should we just take a funny or amazing clip, play it, and then fade into the title card? Or should we use something not-brawl like the original arcade intro? I'm for playing a funny clip, personally. I can't think of anything cool to use.

D0N

Smash Ace
Go to training mode and make DK super armor up-b through a bunch of bob-ombs on a platform at 999% on battlefield while D3 or MK stands in the middle of the bombs at 80%.

Or super armor up-b edgegaurd an Ike's side b.

D-taunt after either.

You could also use the beginning of Ook vs Mike Haze and say something about that happeneng at MLG lol

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm just gonna say to neon that that picture of DK is way overused and I don't approve of using it.

I've got the perfect clip with me and OOK but IDK if it exists anymore

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'm just gonna say to neon that that picture of DK is way overused and I don't approve of using it.

I've got the perfect clip with me and OOK but IDK if it exists anymore
I can change it later on tonight, I was thinking about using a picture of an actual gorilla.

Top Bottom