• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Alright. Do you think it's possible that one of Macman/Marshy can be scum with X1? (Relating to them being on his wagon for little to no reasoning)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
basically caught up. macman or marshy might be scummy, more marshy for just wanting to push through any lynch. X1 can be lynched now.

Unvote Vote:X1 12

Rajam

Smash Champion
Alright. Do you think it's possible that one of Macman/Marshy can be scum with X1? (Relating to them being on his wagon for little to no reasoning)
I haven't even checked the wagon to have reads based on that
. So far by vote analysis the only scummy one is Macman's on X1.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
I haven't even checked the wagon to have reads based on that
. So far by vote analysis the only scummy one is Macman's on X1.
Really? I felt Marshy was scummier actually. Just because he was ok with X1 dying without a CC, like he didn't even care. Seemed like he was trying to appear like town there.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
so im still fine with x1 dying. if yall seriously wanna keep him around when its very possible that a tailor/framer/lawyer/roleblocker/jailkeeper could totally and completely **** his results then cool

:phone:
Bold, he's keeping his options open here by saying;

Underlined, that if there is a tailor/framer/lawyer/rb/jk then it's fine with him if others want to keep him alive.

He doesn't really state an opinion of believing X1's claim or not. It's just koo if X1 dies if everyone else wants it.

Marshy can die after X1.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Rajam did you crumb anything about your role?
No. I don't like crumbing and the only time I crumbed anything was in SMRPG because of a mixture of RVS-trolling plus I could explicitly put a crumb of my role Toadofsky without risking someone guessing the role lol

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
So? I'm not going on meta. I'm going on his actions here. He was on X1's wagon for no damn reason. I think that's damning to him.

What is your read on Marshy, RR?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Really? I felt Marshy was scummier actually. Just because he was ok with X1 dying without a CC, like he didn't even care. Seemed like he was trying to appear like town there.
When I checked the votecount around the time X1 claimed, Macman's vote in there called my attention because I remembered him voting against X1 very early in the game so I went to check if it was the same vote and how it developed (aka check if Macman added something else on X1). I still haven't checked how marshy's vote developed so I have no oppinion on that.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
When I checked the votecount around the time X1 claimed, Macman's vote in there called my attention because I remembered him voting against X1 very early in the game so I went to check if it was the same vote and how it developed (aka check if Macman added something else on X1). I still haven't checked how marshy's vote developed so I have no oppinion on that.
I agree I didn't like Macman's vote on him either. I'd like for you to look at the quote I brought up about Marshy though if you can.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Rajam said:
Axel / J is the most scummy player after X1. I don't have particular scum points on him, but I have a theory: Back when Inferno was still in play he mentioned Axel several times with some weak accusations, and suddenly... he replaced out. Given that I know now X1 (Inferno) is scum, I think there's a decent chance Inferno replaced out because their scum partners were being an *** with him. I know Zen is a cool guy, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted Inferno to play in a certain way and Inferno didn't agree. A little after Zen replaced out due to Red Ryu's policy lynch thing, and it is strange but if he was already frustrated with Inferno then it becomes more understandable. Welp this is a crazy theory but anyways I'm strongly considering it and I'll be specially looking at J. If other players reread Inferno interactions with Axel I think this theory will gain some credibility.
Okay real talk, listen you, Zen does crazy things and yes he can be a bit brusque at times but when he is scum he works together with his scum-buddies in a cordial manner and wouldn't do something as bad as force someone out of a game just to try some crazy stuff. Its just slandering him in a way that I don't like and then saying that he replaced out as well due to it being as some elaborate plan in order to make the scum-team look better and using the excuse of being hurt by RR as a reason to replace out is just not true at all. Zen would not do that type of thing and I am offended for him since he can't adequately defend himself since he isn't here because this type of talk is just something that is crazy. Your theory is just that, a theory. You have even said yourself you have no scum-points against this slot but are trying to back-up a scum-read by using the weird as heck conspiracy theory that is just making my head spin because of what it says about Zen.

^^My response normally.

:smash: Well that's an interesting theory but its not true at all. It doesn't really make any sense. It's also not true. Lynch you instead? Yeeeeeea.

Vote: Rajam

J/k what am I talking about, lynch obvscum X1-Inferno.

Vote: X1-12

^^Zen's response

@Macman: I'll get to you in a sec, alright?

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
I have a theory about Zen replacing out. I feel he did it to put the pressure on RR for the policy lynch. Like to see if RR was genuine or not. I liked what Zen did.

I didn't like the way RR reacted to Zen replacing out, and RR didn't really have much else to go on. It felt like he was just trying to look town by doing that, and obviously he had not other observations of other people at the time. Vandy also touched on how RR just had kinda nullish reads and wasn't really doing much else. I don't think his 'gambit' would have really gained anything.

I also find his meta thing grimy in regards to Marshy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have a theory about Zen replacing out. I feel he did it to put the pressure on RR for the policy lynch. Like to see if RR was genuine or not. I liked what Zen did.
This wasn't his reasoning though...if he would have done that he would have fake-replaced out and told me about this beforehand.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I actually disagree, I like his reaction to what he did to Zen as I explained to Vandy, it felt sincere to me. However RR needs to do stuffs.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
X1 should totally do that if he gets here before he is lynched. I know I won't be able to stop the vets in terms of just QL'ing X1 if you have any further questions. At this point though, X1 just needs to be lynched now that Rajam CC'd. If X1 flips town Cop, we have our nice friendly vig shoot Rajam toNight.

Top Bottom