• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Meh..

I like that OS started playing the game

I think he's looking at this in a formulaic fashion which makes me feel a little better. Seems like something OS would do when actually using his brain

only took four Days to do it.

Rockin can still go

he's playing the self-preservation weak scum game.

Rajam being silly but not like he's been making hard reads he's just been an inno bot for now.

FF you scum bro? If not wanna tell me why you only think Rockin is Null?

PL vs Vand still think I'd rather have PL gone.

Unvote
Vote Rockin

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Sigh. I guess I'll claim.

I'm Angelina Jolie, Town Nurse... Recently promoted.
Screw this claim. Think you're full of **** and should still die.

I don't see how a mass claim really benefits us this stage. Outing any other remaining PR's we have seems like we're throwing away an advantage we could have in a LYLO situation.

J I don't know why you want me to claim. I get you've got a vibe about me but I don't see how my claim helps Town at all. All it does is make it easier for scum to choose a better night kill target.

Rockin wagon is fine by me.

Vote: Rockin

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lynching the null? I guess I can get behind that since it makes mechanical sense to eliminate him as a sleeper and let PL be taken care of by scum, though I still dislike PL.

FoS: J

Dislike the way J jumped on the massclaim idea with PL not proved as Nurse and Rajam sanity not yet sorted, J can slide down to likely scum on my list. Not being willing to explain his unorthodox Rockin and Macman reads is a serious issue in my book. I want J toMorrow assuming no night shenanigans.

Rockin is at L-2

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Deadline set for 5/11 at 11:59 PM! With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (1) Rajam
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (4) KevinM, Overswarm, Vanderzant, Jdietz43
Macman- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (1) Macman
Jdietz43- (0)
J- (0)
Vanderzant- (2) Pink Lemonade, J
Overswarm- (1) frozenflame751

Not Voting- (1) Rockin

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oy, not sure what ya want me to do, but if ya want to me to claim, fine

I'm Daniel Tosh, Town Flavor Cop

Last night I went to check out PL. She is right about being a nurse (seeing as how I found pink nurse cloths from them).

As far as mass claim, I'm kinda iffy about it, but I could pretty much tell if someone is lieing by the info I recieve at night.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Rockin can you claim the rest of your results?

Rockin + PL for scum team anyone?

Rockin claiming his PL result is pretty interesting though. Ignoring something crazy like a Mafia Nurse, it points towards either them both being scum or that Rockin is Town or they're both scum. Scum Rockin wouldn't back up PL's claim unless he had something to gain from it imo. Interesting.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Rockin can you claim the rest of your results?

Rockin + PL for scum team anyone?

Rockin claiming his PL result is pretty interesting though. Ignoring something crazy like a Mafia Nurse, it points towards either them both being scum or that Rockin is Town or they're both scum. Scum Rockin wouldn't back up PL's claim unless he had something to gain from it imo. Interesting.
Indie flavor cop would.

Regardless, the fact Rockin hasn't said the rest of his results in troubling to me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
FoS: J

Dislike the way J jumped on the massclaim idea with PL not proved as Nurse and Rajam sanity not yet sorted, J can slide down to likely scum on my list. Not being willing to explain his unorthodox Rockin and Macman reads is a serious issue in my book. I want J toMorrow assuming no night shenanigans.
What in the world is this suspicion? Jumped on mass-claim, I said it might be good. How does PL's nurse claim do anything with what I have said and neither with Rajam's claim. I was just listing what people had claimed in thread, not with what I actually believed. My not explaining my Rockin/Macman town-reads is not scummy and I don't get why you are getting in a big stink about it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Screw this claim. Think you're full of **** and should still die.

Rockin wagon is fine by me.

Really? "I still don't believe your claim and you should still die since your my strongest scum-read, but since there is a wagon going on Rockin I'll just hop along because its fine by me."

Really? =/

You did the same thing with another wagon which I believe was the OS wagon but lemme go double check.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
OS lynch fine by me. We're just going to keep coming back to it till he's dead I guess. I'll put him at l1 in ny next post. Claim please.

:phone:
vote: overswarm

:phone:
Almost the exact same thing as the Rockin vote. Seriously it is interchangable because he was on PL but then he says "OS lynch is fine by me." then when the Rockin lynch springs he dumps PL again and says literally "Rockin lynch is fine."

Vandy needs to go, toDay.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Rockin: Full disclosure on results duder plz

@ KevinM: Rockin's null to me because he's barely done anything. I don't know what else to say lol, I generally don't think what he has contributed has been very meaningful and as such I'm leaning scum on him based on his play but I can't say anything more definitive than that.

Scum nurse is not at all a "crazy" role as vand put it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we had a town doctor and a scum nurse. If you haven't figured it out already, a scum nurse would be a massively beneficial and strategic role for the scum to have, esp. considering there has been cross fire in this game. Rewarding the scum twofold for killing the town doctor by allowing them to be free of doctor WIFOM at night AND allowing them to protect themselves via an unlocked nurse would make sense in a setup like this.

@ J: Why on your list of claims do you specifically have Rajam as "Town Cop" but PL as "Nurse"? Why the distinction?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@ J: Why on your list of claims do you specifically have Rajam as "Town Cop" but PL as "Nurse"? Why the distinction?
*shrug* I just typed what came to mind honestly haha.

PL/Rockin/J Pink, Van Blue?
Your logic is really silly. The numbers don't even work and you are trying to connect everything on one very small piece of logic.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your logic is really silly. The numbers don't even work and you are trying to connect everything on one very small piece of logic.
It's just what popped into my head, the numbers work fine as far as I can tell. I'd love to hear other theories and discussion on it.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Rockiiin your other investigations? Tell me who you investigated first, not the results yet. I want to do a little experiment

I still think we should mass claim since the doc+cop(s) are outted, and lynch pink mafia instead of blue

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Really? "I still don't believe your claim and you should still die since your my strongest scum-read, but since there is a wagon going on Rockin I'll just hop along because its fine by me."

Really? =/

You did the same thing with another wagon which I believe was the OS wagon but lemme go double check.
I do think PL is full of **** with that claim, but on the chance that they are a Nurse, lynching them would be INCREDIBLY dumb. They can live toDay because if they're Town scum will probably have to kill them. Basic stuff, I don't see how that's not obvious.

And Rockin lynch is fine by me.

Almost the exact same thing as the Rockin vote. Seriously it is interchangable because he was on PL but then he says "OS lynch is fine by me." then when the Rockin lynch springs he dumps PL again and says literally "Rockin lynch is fine."

Vandy needs to go, toDay.
Putting OS at L-1 was for da pressure. And partially to see if Mac would hammer like he said he would. And you know what, it worked. OS would probably still be lurking if there hadn't been a wagon on him.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Sorry about that. It was really late and had to go to sleep. My boss has been on my *** about my lateness, so I had to turn in.

N1 - I went over to Kantrip. I found a white Doctor cloth from him, and had to facepalm myself at the roulette wheel XD. Nevertheless, I did my best to crumb off the importance of Kantrip's role

Sheesh, a lot of **** went down apparantly. I no longer have the urg to lynch Kantrip, and it would be best if others done the same. At the same time, I'd advise Kantrip to be a bit more useful and kinda...you know...scum hunt instead of beating up a dead horse.
N2 - I visited Red Ryu and I found some skimpy cloths. My mind raced to what wth would this mean. I then deducted that it was a roleblocker (with the images on the mafiascum flash and previous roles that had a roleblocker themewise, it kinda made sense). I had no idea if he was town or scum, however. Most of the time roleblockers are scum, but there has been a few times where they're town. Nothing scummy really came off of Red Ryu that I remember, so I decided to trust him for now.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14373697&postcount=1218

(In that link, I did my best to crumb out my role the best I can with the first line)

I thought about checking OS so as to determine what his role could be, since several were iffy about him. Rajam however saved me the trouble, so I thought 'oh, sweet.' Then FF was getting massive hardons about lynching OS, and it turned me off even more as to check OS (for if he didn't believe the cop, how would he even believe me when it came time to claim?)

Rajam was also another thought to check out. I'm unsure if my result would really show whether he's sane or naive, but I thought it'd be worth a try (cause it'd rest the minds off people who were iffy about his santity). But then I felt

1) A waste of time
2)There other possibly better people to check out

N3 - I checked out Pink Lemonade. Aside from Vand, they were the only one I couldn't really read or get a grasp as to whether they were town or scum. As a result, I got the 'Pink nurse cloth.' It was then I, just like Kantrip, showed my disinterest of them being lynched

Assuming that we didn't lynch Vand today, he would've been my next choice.

When was the last time you saw me scum?

You make it seem like it's recent. >_>

What are your other reads Rockin?
Not counting PL

J - Town : I'm getting a good town vibe off him. Asking questions, scum hunting. There hasn't been anything that set me off the wrong way ever since he took over D1

OS - Town: Even before the investigation, I never really saw any of his actions scummy. In some moments, I felt people were being a bit too sensitive on him, but I can kinda understand

KevinM - Null : All I've seen him do is push left and right on who he feels should die. It has kinda worked for him, but I still don't like it...I can hardly get a grasp to what he thinks except '________ should die'

Frozenflame - slightly town : I had him as down on D1 where he was getting into it with people (mainly Kantrip and OS). D2 and D3 however, he went to being null has he did some massive tunneling on OS like no tomorrow, and only said stuff about others when asked (something that I don't normally see FF do). I'm mainly putting him as town due to the investigation by Rajam

Macman - Null: He was good D1, but D2 and now, he's kinda iffy in my books. He's just a presence, now. I wouldn't miss him if he was lynched (I'm also wondering why KevinM is okay with this, but eh).

Jdietz: slightly town - A mixture of FF and Macman. His slot has been nothing but a presence. D1, there was kefka. D2 to D3, Kuz was inactive as HELL (goddamnit, Gorg. NOT COOL). D4 we have Jdietz, and he's...just blank to me ftm. like FF however, I'm taking rajam's word that he's town due to the inno.

Vand - Null: like PL, nothing he said really rings red flags. The words he's saying now are questionable, but I'm not seeing much 'scum' in him.

Scum nurse is not at all a "crazy" role as vand put it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we had a town doctor and a scum nurse. If you haven't figured it out already, a scum nurse would be a massively beneficial and strategic role for the scum to have, esp. considering there has been cross fire in this game. Rewarding the scum twofold for killing the town doctor by allowing them to be free of doctor WIFOM at night AND allowing them to protect themselves via an unlocked nurse would make sense in a setup like this.
Looking at the flips so far, that'd be insane and kinda OP IMO.Bad enough blue mafia had some sort of idea that cops were most likely in the game, but for either scum faction to have a nurse who knows a doc is around (cause I'm assuming that the powers works like a reg. nurse. Doc dies, mafia nurse powers are in effect)? EWW.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vand said:
Putting OS at L-1 was for da pressure. And partially to see if Mac would hammer like he said he would. And you know what, it worked. OS would probably still be lurking if there hadn't been a wagon on him.
What? I posted content because Rajam asked me to. I couldn't care less about how many votes I have on me.

Rockin said:
Then FF was getting massive hardons about lynching OS, and it turned me off even more as to check OS (for if he didn't believe the cop, how would he even believe me when it came time to claim?)
FoS: Rockin

Town doesn't think like this. Indie does.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
FoS: Rockin

Town doesn't think like this. Indie does.
You'd be pretty surprised of what my mindset is like on some situations. lol

I just felt the whole thing would resolve around itself given time, but I also felt it'd be a waste to visit you to help prove your innocence/see what's up as far as your role seeing as how much FF was harping you.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not sure how hard I can believe a claim that pegs two already dead PRs, a claimed PR, and hit no VTs...
There are crumbs, but they're vague enough to be nothing too...

This is too much to process right now, I'm going to sit out until I've had some time to think and have a better idea of what's going on.

Vote: KevinM
Vote: Macman
Vote: Vanderzant

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Deadline set for 5/11 at 11:59 PM! With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (1) Rajam
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (3) KevinM, Overswarm, Vanderzant
Macman- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (1) Macman
Jdietz43- (0)
J- (0)
Vanderzant- (3) Pink Lemonade, J, Jdietz43
Overswarm- (1) frozenflame751

Not Voting- (1) Rockin

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
N1 - I went over to Kantrip. I found a white Doctor cloth from him, and had to facepalm myself at the roulette wheel XD. Nevertheless, I did my best to crumb off the importance of Kantrip's role.
Why didn't you target Rajam on N1?

When was the last time you saw me scum?

You make it seem like it's recent. >_>
If you're scum, you gain nothing from backing up PL's Nurse claim, unless it's in your interests to keep PL alive, in which case he'd have to be your scum buddy.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vand said:
Why didn't you target Rajam on N1?
Please PLEASE don't make us just lynch you today. I mean come on.

This question?

This isn't even close to a good question.

Let me rephrase it for you:

"Why didn't you target the player that CC'd cop that resulted in a mafia player being lynched"

We didn't know there were two mafia groups then, and we sure as hell didn't know about the possibility of two mafia cops. Using it on Rajam would have probably been the single biggest waste out there.

I agree that Rockin's NA route seems scummy, and I agree that his choices bring questions. But if you're actually wondering about his role viability, he's prooooobably not lying. All it'd take to see if he was would be to say "scan this guy" and have both claim tomorrow. Worst case scenario is that mafia kills that guy, in which case we continue to direct Rockin and, possibly, the mafia NKill. Which would be fine by me.

Possibly willing to switch to Vand today.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's just what popped into my head, the numbers work fine as far as I can tell. I'd love to hear other theories and discussion on it.
So you think there is a possibility of 4 Pink mafia and 3 Blue mafia?

And Rockin lynch is fine by me.
Why is it fine to you? Why is it much more fine than a stronger scum-read who you believe is lying about his claim because it's full of ****?

Vandy said:
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuull! >=[ This is such a cop out answer of "it was for pressure" when you know as well as I do OS doesn't care at all for votes on him and especially more so with the way he has been acting this entire game with his aloof nature. Why would you care if Macman would have hammered? It would have been entirely null.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Rockin is not scummier than Vandy, goodness its so blatant it isn't even funny within this last page. Lynch Vandy then lynch Ditzy then re-evaluate after a mass-claim.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
How about

lynch vanderzant
Rockin visits KevinM or Macman
Mass claim tomorrow

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jditz stop being scummy and jump on rockin instead of stalling a wagon for your scum buddy
Sure thing: just as soon as you tell me what the hell is going on, and why you're still sure that Rockin is scum. Ball is in your court.

So you think there is a possibility of 4 Pink mafia and 3 Blue mafia?
Nono, that would be too many to be fair. The slashes indicate "or's" not entire groupings, I would guess there would be 2-3 on each team.

(J lol... this is two games now that I'm super-confirmed-yep-insta-scummy to you no matter what, even with a cop inno. This must be how Bardull feels)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dude....do not talk about on-going games.

Cop inno doesn't do anything considering Rajam may very likely be Naive.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't see it that way, but sure.

(and sorry I forget exactly what constitutes too much, I just found it funny)

Top Bottom