• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I suspect KevinM/Macman have a roughly equal chance of being scum. Their MO is nearly identical in my book (Sparse posting, aggressive stances) FF is probably ok because of Rajam clears (at least moreso than Macman/KevinM)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Why did you choose me when I was one of your strongest town-reads?
I went mainly just to prove my role exist and that I wasn't bull****ting.

Rockin why were you afraid of being "incriminated" if you chose Macman and he died? We're at a point where incrimination shouldn't be a factor in what you do over town critical information. (And weren't you afraid disobeying town would be even worse?)

And why did you out what you got from J if you still want him claiming first. We already know the results you claimed now, so there's little point making J claim first out of everyone.

Vote: Rockin
I've had past games where decisions I made as town either annoyed them or lynched me (for cruddy reasons, mind you). And Disobeying town would be pretty bad (in many cases). However, this was one of those rare times where I felt the decision I made was best for town.

when I said 'I think you're gonna have to go first,' I was mainly refering to me claiming his role. If he still wants to wait till later, he can.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I've had past games where decisions I made as town either annoyed them or lynched me (for cruddy reasons, mind you). And Disobeying town would be pretty bad (in many cases). However, this was one of those rare times where I felt the decision I made was best for town.
In what world would you not get lynched for this?

I gave you not one, but TWO options so you could take your pick. Instead you pick your strongest town read, someone that is possible to be NKilled (because why the **** would they NKill KevinM or Macman), because... why?

It inevitably leads to your lynch. I am not even considering the possibility of you being town right now because there is no reason to do so. You can't just give someone a free pass over and over again. You were almost a lynch choice yesterday and instead of giving us information on ONE OF THE TWO PEOPLE THAT WE WISH WERE DEAD BECAUSE THEY ARE BLANK SLATES you instead show us information on someone we don't care about?

You're gonna have to explain your reasoning pretty thoroughly.

And I mean post game, because you die toDay. Seriously. I don't care if you flip town and the game ends in some crazy arson bloodbath; I won't feel bad.

Rajam

Smash Champion
We're not lynching Rockin. Period.

Rockin claimed he investigated Kantrip N1 and Red Ruy N2. Although we still can't confirm if Rockin is in fact a Flavor cop (we'll confirm it toDay by J), because Rockin claimed investigations on dead people + Pink Lemonade when PL claimed nurse first, there's no indication to NOT trust it.

Let's check Rockin's posts D2:

#1024, his first post on D2:

Oy, sorry for the absence in the last few days of D1. I got busy with work as well as trying out Skullgirls (which is slightly buggy, but a patch is on the way).

also sweet, no kill. ^^

Sheesh, a lot of **** went down apparantly. I no longer have the urg to lynch Kantrip, and it would be best if others done the same. At the same time, I'd advise Kantrip to be a bit more useful and kinda...you know...scum hunt instead of beating up a dead horse.

The pro Cop claim vs anti cop claim falls mostly on a matter of opinion really, though I do agree with FF and Macman. There is always lots of possibilities to consider, but it's best if we use the razor on these situations. I didn't like the power grabbing, especially since he didn't see if the other townies were in agreement with it.

Vote: Vinyl

Red Ryu - Can you please answer my question

Kantrip/Frozen - Who do you guys find scummy besides each other?

Vinyl - Can you tell me what are your thoughts of D1 as well as who you feel is scummy?

OS - don't you feel that Orbo and Red Ryu have been useless as well?
#1044:

Again, I rather not let Kantrip be lynched or Vigged. At this point, it's best if we focused elsewhere.

I understand why you feel OS and Vinyl is scummy, but why Pink?
For D3, we have: (#1154)

Kantrip *@Rockin: Talk to me, how sure are you on this slot. Tell me the truth please.*
Yes I am pretty sure.
So, what this proves?

Assuming Rockin's role is in fact Flavor Cop, it proves he is most likely town. Why? Because by D2 he already knew Kantrip's role was doctor. Rockin scum-flavor-cop would have NKilled Kantrip N2. Kantrip died N3 though. By D2's start Rockin was already hinting to shift our focus elsewhere and leave Kantrip alone. This is why we're not lynching Rockin.

I see no real inconsistency or scummyness in Rockin shifting his target from KevinM to J. With the actual scenario being 1 blue mafia and 1 pink mafia remaining the most likely one (plus eventual indies), we don't need to worry now for distancing tactics. Aaaaand, we have what I put earlier that basically clears Rockin

So, we're not lynching Rockin toDay.

OS, your claim order? I don't want to repeat this question again

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
im salty about OS still being alive this long, we should have taken care of him long long ago

for roleclaim order.

JD, Frozen, Kevin, J

rajams last post about rockin makes me feel better about him. It's clear that OS is the play today

vote: OS

raj, what was your result last night?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pretty sure Rajam has taken it upon himself to decide our claim order, so no can do until he decides on one.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
One of OS/FF/KevinM need to go toDay.

Feel more FF>OS. But I feel more OS>KevinM.

Ditzy should still claim because he will most likely be going first/second anyways haha. ;P

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Pretty sure Rajam has taken it upon himself to decide our claim order, so no can do until he decides on one.
I think he's asking you what who are the people you want to claim first

as for who I want, I don't have much of a particular order in mind

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Rockin: I already gave out that list to Rajam, I think it's on the last page somewhere.

And Rajam has been asking everyone for their opinions because he wants to be the one to decide the order.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't really think Rajam is going to decide the MAIN order we claim. He is just compiling data and just gonna summarize what we want and go from there.

It is gonna line up like so imo:

Ditzy
KevinM
Macman
FF

That's what is most likely gonna be how it happens. No one really seems to have a preference besides like myself/Rajam.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry about my absence guys, been crazy busy with post graduation shenanigans and travel n whatnot.

I'm ok with claiming if mass claim is what we're deciding on.

I really don't care what order we claim in either.

I'll be more active over the next few days once I adjust back to being on my "at home" schedule and am caught up with the game.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
No he's been quite vocal about it. I think he really does want his decision to be the claim order we go with:

Everyone will suggest a claim order, then I'll decide.

J is saying frozen, Jdietz, Macman, J (then KevinM I suppose)

Rockin, order?

Overswarm, order?

frozen, order?

Macman, order?

KevM, order?

Jdietz, order?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(I don't really either, but he wants what he wants and I don't have a personal preference for my own claim time)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
^agreed

Besides lynching scum like bosses, game is slow due to only like a few people playing.

We need to get past this mass-claim because they are always hills and deaden activity.

:phone:

Rajam

Smash Champion
mmm I'll give full order now since I assume there aren't scummates left (no distancing), and to do not have to wait every time for me saying who's next:

KevinM
J
frozenflame751
Macman

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm Ted Nugent the town gunsmith.

One night I am able to make a gun and the next night I can choose to give it to someone whom then has a daykill ability that night

N1 I chose to make
N2 I gave to marshy which failed
N3 I chose to make
N4 Macman has my gun

He can confirm this and my reasoning was

if he's town, town has two lynches toDay and can effectively win the game toDay

if he lies about not having the gun which I know he does through mod confirmation then I get lynched today and you nail one scum toDay anyways giving you an easy lynch tomorrow.

if only Rockin had listened to us this would have been easier worst game played yet.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm Ted Nugent the town gunsmith.

One night I am able to make a gun and the next night I can choose to give it to someone whom then has a daykill ability that night

N1 I chose to make
N2 I gave to marshy which failed
N3 I chose to make
N4 Macman has my gun

He can confirm this and my reasoning was

if he's town, town has two lynches toDay and can effectively win the game toDay

if he lies about not having the gun which I know he does through mod confirmation then I get lynched today and you nail one scum toDay anyways giving you an easy lynch tomorrow.

if only Rockin had listened to us this would have been easier worst game played yet.
Does the kill ends the Day?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

I'm Jim Carrey, Town Tracker.

N1: Targetted Rockin and saw him visit Kanty
N2: Targetted Macman due to RNG, no-one
N3: Targetted Pink Lemonade, no-one
N4: Targetted Ditzy, no-one

I waaant Ditzy dead firstest and then followed by one of FF/KevinM/Macman. After contemplating OS' posts, I really do not feel like he is scum nor do I get the motivation for him to be scum. Rockin/Rajam are deffo town to me. I wanna see Macman's claim. Buuut yeah it kind of stinks for me because Macman/KevinM are beginning to slip for me in terms of reads because I am just getting stronger reads. I am going to re-read to see which of them I like mostest because I remember going back and forth. So for me, it goes like this:

Ditzy>FF>KevinM/Macman

May change after reading a few things though.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
KevinM, I didn't get a shot.

But my inbox is full so Gord has no way of contacting me, cept via aim. But he hasn't been online. Next time he is, i'll ask him if I'm supposed to have a shot.

also J, if you're really a tracker, why in gods name didn't you track OS. But whatever, I think OS is clearly the play today. I don't see why you don't find him scummy.

@J: Do you think there is more than one scum left?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I believe there is probably 1-2 left. I am deffo leaning Ditzy and will fight off OS' lynch as to Ditzy's.

Macman, join me on Ditzy toDay and I promise I will look at OS more aight? Plus can you explain your OS suspicion more because it just seems dry because its been in the background for so long.

Vote: Ditzy

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mfw: J cites another reason I should be town in his eyes that he confirmed personally.
Still has me at top of scum-pick list.

At this point I can only lol

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Ninja: At least have the courtesy of letting the claims finish before you continue tunneling me in every game

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
its been in the background for so long because we didn't lynch OS back when we should have. my reasoning hasn't changed

b4 you posted your results, I could get behind JD scum (not more than OS though) but now you've just shown that he didn't visit anyone last night. And you yourself say you think their is either 1 or 2 mafia left so if you are a tracker than JD would be the least likely to be scum based on your results

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i dont understand your reasoning J

you gotta explain. why no OS, what do you find townie about him? Why JD despite your results?

i'm inclined to believe youre tracker tho cuz i remember you saying you think im town on d2. I think as soon as FF posts his claim, imma do a full reread

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ditzy is scummy as heck and I will not let go of it. It may sound insane but Ditzy's slot holds scum because Kafka was grody and then Ditzy just hasn't done anything to fix him to being town. I've lynched people before that I have had innocents on and not lynched people I've gotten guilties on because I could not believe they were scum/town and I've been right in the past. Check Oddworld where I lynched Mayling>Dastrn due to a similar scenario where I had a guilty on Dastrn but could not fathom him being scum.

OS's post lack scum-intent. He hasn't done anything scummy besides just be more backgroundish and when he does post his analysis' they are really good. (sans this recent push on Rockin which is just a "lynch the non-conformist" thing)

Lemme turn it back around, why no Ditzy>OS? *let's leave my results out of it for now*

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
if we leave your results out of it, then its not at all absurd. Even with JD being scum, if there were 2 mafia left, his partner could have just easily made the kill. but the chances of that happening are slim, given who he is likely to be partnered with. I'd assume the scumfaction would let the weaker player do the kill, that being JD. but regardless, i could see JD scum

OS has been the only person on my radar, due to my read on him going unfulfilled all game. (we should have long since lynched him) I agree that JD hasn't really done anything to make his slot seem townie. I need to reread though

most of OSes plans have been absolute bull**** for town and only serve the function of making himself appear town. It's exactly the dubious kind of **** I would expect OS to do. His wanting to lynch Rockin today is ****ty too. And it just feels like he's been just riding along on the sidelines of this game.

anyways, due to the nature of this game in recent Days, I haven't been actively scumhunting/thinking about that sort of ****.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
let me be clear though, even if your results weren't in the equation, I would still think OS>Ditzy. OS>everyone.

I only brought up your results because it seems weird that you'd have JD first on your lynch list despite your results.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay lemme break a deal with you.

If you do have a gun let's do this. Shoot one of Ditzy/OS. I prefer Ditzy but since you have the gun, probably shoot OS. Then if the day-phase continues, lynch the other.

Weird, yes. Not normal, not really with me haha. xD

KevinM's role does not work as a scum-role if you do have a gun so it would also semi-clear KevinM as well. Which would leave the only candidates being Ditzy/OS/FF/Macman(but in your mind its different I undestand. ;P)

Top Bottom