• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@os: rajam had an inno result on kuz/jd as well. Should he be off the table too?
Yup! I could be voting FF for the same reason you're voting PL right now, but it's not the optimal play. The idea that "if we lynch this guy and he's scum we could win right now" is playing like a gambler; just play the odds that are in your favor instead and trust your gut when it gets to that point. If you lynched any of the Rajam Clears and got a town result, you'd learn only one thing: whether that guy was scum or not.

Lynch someone else, eventually the Rajam scenario solves itself and we have more information to piece stuff together at that point.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
You had a town read on me, upon replacing in. You did this to appease me, since I was your attacker.
Yes I did. I saw you looking in different directions and asking relevant questions, which to me looked as if you were playing a normal Town Ran game.

To say I called this just to appease you is a massive reach though. Not to self meta, but if I was scum and worried about your attack on Joey, I'm very confident I could of debunked your case and turned it around on its head. Instead however, I saw some inkling of a Town mindset in your posts and was willing to accept that you were just wrong at that stage. I only skimmed Joey's posts, as I prefer to start with a clean slate and not fight the battles of who I replaced.

So yeah, saying that I was trying to appease you in having a Town read on you is like saying I'm scummy for stating my opinion.

I had a legit read on your slot before replacing. You only pushed on me after two-three scum have flipped.
So? Is your push more valid then mine because you called me out first?

I felt the push was only done because you were out of options to push, and the timing of the push also raised flags for me.
I'll explain my timing; I was V/LA for about 4 days of Day 2 due to uni **** (I told you about this). I had my vote on Vinyl at the start of the Day and when I came back it was Night phase. His scum flip prompted me to reread through the Night phase. My push on you was at the start of Day 3 after this reread, based on looking at the Vinyl wagons (specifically the Kantrip/Vinyl wagons after x1 claimed cop). I found you scummy because I saw you treading lightly around both wagons while not pushing on either.

You tried to tie me to vynil over some weak reasoning,
Now you're wrong here. Yes, vinyl's scum flip got me to look back at the wagon surrounding him, but I never specifically linked you as scum with him. I might of outlined it as a possibility but it was your non commital to either wagon that was scummy to me. Did this came about because Vinyl was your scum buddy? I'm not really sure, and am not trying to pin you to him at all. Its possible but I don't see it as conclusive.

because you had nothing else. Now tell me, do you have any other scumreads?
Honestly, no. Not to the degree that I think you're scum. The game has really staled since the last two lynches were so obvious. I don't like how much of a non factor OS has been, but I'm of the mind that Cop clears should be off the table for now. Assuming Rajam isn't naive, I think scum definitely lies between Rockin/J/Kevin/Mac, but that's mostly PoE and I need to revaluate before I see where I want to go.

You aren't trying to figure out my intentions/thought process when I explain to you what they were. Here is a quote:
Quote (me): Also, I understand that PL were V/LA on Day 2, however I think they should be accountable for how they've softly danced around the Kantrip/Vinyl wagon on day 1.

This shows you knew that the reasoning was weak yet tried to justify it by saying that I was accountable for it. Now you are trying to use yourself being v/la as a defense which doesn't make sense.
No I didn't think the reasoning was weak. I was saying you were deserving of pressure for your Day 1 actions irrespective of the fact that you didn't make an appearance at all on Day 2 (due to your V/LA).

How am I using V/LA as a defence? I'll assume you're referring to J saying I "waffled on Orbo and just went with "what town wanted"" V/LA isn't a defence, it's an absence I had reason for. I laid my thoughts on you and then went V/LA due to exams. I came back and Orbo was at L-1 iirc. I was told by RR to worry about you tomorrow. I'm literally not sure what I can say to this other than "I wasn't there." Like, are you trying to hold me accountable for being V/LA, and then call me out on calling you out on being accountable for your V/LA, when I'm not saying that at all?

Of course you wouldn't. What do you think of Joey's waffling stances here?
Joey looks pretty towny to me :smirk:. If you think Joey was scummy, preach it to others. I have no interest in defending his actions.

Overall Ran, you're assuming oh so much about a couple of my actions and not admitting that there is a simpler town motivation underpinning them, because you're hung up on a connection between DH and Joey.

You claim you've has this scum read on Joey all along, but why is it only surfacing as an interest of yours on Day 3, after I express suspicion on you? When the heat was on players other than me, why were you content to sit back while other lynches were pushed through? Why didn't you push or try to establish a connection with me if you had a scum read on Joey?

I'll look at your mac suspicion tomorrow, and if I get time I'll try and look at other people in this game more. It's late and I have to get up early :(.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
He could be either. Kantrip made a decent enough argument that he was trying to distance with DH, but as I said yesterDay his play took a massive shift once x1 claimed.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Can Live
J
2. KevinM
4. Rajam
5. Rockin
7. Macman

Can Go:
1. frozenflame751
10. Pink Lemonade
11. Ditzy
16. Vanderzant
17. Overswarm

One of PL vs. Vandy deffo needs to get out of this game at this point. Then I'd be more curious to look into the FF vs. OS thing. Ditzy is just Ditzy. The rest of the players I'm fine with.

Rajam

Smash Champion
ah nvm it's already D4 and OS is still trolling with this non-sense so...

vote: Overswarm

Also my question regarding J still hasn't been answered by OS, frozen, KevM

Rajam

Smash Champion
Also #727 + #728 + some other post below those, I don't think Pink Lemonade is Pink-Mafia. He isn't Blue neither, so both Rockin and PL are my strongest town reads

Rajam

Smash Champion
Ok lets take a look at this wagon

RR, Macman, marshy, Kantrip, J, Frozenflame, KevinM

Between these there's been literally **** all reasoning for my votes. RR because of 1 post Inferno made in the first couple of pages. Macman and marshy have posted literally no evidence or attacks against me other than "Yeah I think he should die". Kantrip I don't think even has anything? J says he's leaning scum (not specified why) and would agree to my lynch for information. FF even says he's only joining so we get a wagon going and KevinM for the same reasons.

Unvote
Vote: Vinyl

Seriously people we need to start moving NOW
I will take that responsibility.

X1 why the hell haven't you touched on that earlier in the damn day? (If you have I'm sorry, can you point me out to it?)
"He was V/LA" is the standard response that fits the bill.

What I'm more curious about is why he listed all those peopel that have **** all reasoning and then voted for Vinly without putting reasoning down.
@Mod: Request Deadline Extension

Not gonna lie people waiting for everyone to CC is NOT going to work, we have less than 12 hours and we need to move fast to swing this wagon which is only half the players. To expect everyone to get online and not CC THEN swing the lynch is just stupid.

@Ran: Because there was no need to? When I left I wasn't the slightest bit worried that three or so people had votes on my just for the hell of it. I didn't expect another 3/4 votes to appears because people wanted wagons or for other retarted reasons. Seriously Ran did you not notice that all the votes and nearly all the posts appearing from marshy/mac/kev had no actual attacks on me

@OS: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14301183&postcount=571 Has why we should lynch Vinyl.
That case is like Jello. It's one of those cases that makes you say "oh duh!" after you see a flip, but in reality it's just piss poor design. It's pretty obvious you designed the case with Chaco scum already in mind rather than reading his posts and discovering his scum.

Anything else to throw to the table?
OS if it was so obvious, why didn't you vote him seeing as the motivation for doing that would be scum? You found a serious tell and did nothing about it... ¿?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't like PL in the PL vs Vandy
Any particular reason why?

I also wanted to note that Kantrip was going OFF on PL the day before he died. Granted he was poisoned, which means he was probably targeted to be killed on N2, but yeah, if Kantrip had been harassing PL both days that looks pretty bad on PL imo.

@OS, frozen, KevinM: I want to hear your oppinions here on how scummy do you think is this[/COLOR][/FONT]
I def think its scummy to an extent. I mean, at the very least it does look shady that he was pushing for a wagon switch when X1 was on the chopping block. IMO that alone doesn't convince me J is a bad guy but it's certainly points in that direction.

Vote: OS

Let's give this wagon some steam, or atleast try again.

@ J If you think I'm scummy for being consistent with my pushes by vocalizing my desire to lynch OS, then I'm not sure what to tell you. No one would go along with me, so of course I'm going to keep pushing my preferred wagon until enough people will join me or I'm completely convinced he can't be a bad guy. Neither of these have happened, so yeah, I'll keep harping on an OS lynch.

Personally, I think OS's play seems very, very independent like and thus, I don't trust the cop result on him. Not that I'm convinced that Rajam isn't sane, but regardless of if he is or not, if OS is independent, he'd probably come up inno regrdless.

If people aren't sympathetic though, I'm willing to deal with him later after we see a Rajam flip, especially considering we don't have a doc anymore so that WIFOM disappears. If Rajam remains a perceived threat he'll probably be the next NK.

But yeah, after OS I could probably do a PL or J wagon. Closer to maybe on J, need to do more review.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
FF, I never said you were scummy anywhere so I don't get the random switch to me. =P I said in my post that I want to look into OS vs. FF and you are a part of that and if one of you two dies, I believe I would have a better read on the other slot.

OS wagon has my support, however, for toDay I still think this PL vs. Vandy things needs to be sorted but at the same time the OS vs. FF thing would be sorted out as well.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS if it was so obvious, why didn't you vote him seeing as the motivation for doing that would be scum? You found a serious tell and did nothing about it... ¿?
I wouldn't say nothing.

For one:

marshy said:
mm wait os votes vinyl

or maybe proxy vote vinyl
Marshy, already confirmed town, asked me to vote Vinyl, who had my vote that day.

At that time, X1-12 had only 3 votes and Vinyl was at L-2; as we had a deadline extension I wasn't putting him at L-1.

Despite this:

OS said:
Vinyl.- (7) Kafkaesque, X1-12, Marshy, Dark Horse, Kantrip, Macman, KevinM

Kantrip- (5) Rockin, Vanderzant, Frozenflame, Pink Lemonade, J

I normally love seeing these divides, but unless we get a scum flip it doesn't tell us anything because there's no real pressure either way. I still haven't seen a strong case on Vinyl and all I've seen for votes on Kantrip is in reference to several poorly worded statements.

Regardless, not what you asked.

While everyone else got to pile on after the X1-12 claim was counter-claimed, here's what happened after your last post from me, when X1-12 tries to get a Chaco(Vinyl) lynch going:

x1-12 said:
@OS: No, I don't have anything more right now on the Vinyl slot considering Chaco didn't actually DO anything until about 50 posts before my attack on him, where I covered everything that he had done. Since then I haven't actually read the thread. What more do you expect me to bring up?
OS said:
Chaco lynch is a no go imo. What else do you have to offer?
x1-12 said:
OS I'm sorry you think that, what do you propose then? As far as I'm concerned Chaco/Vinyl lynch is the best answer at this point. Do you expect me to just whip up a case from nothing on someone? I've linked you to everything I had before V/LA and since then I have nothing because I haven't been able to read.
os said:
That post you linked had 3 players listed at the same level as chaco. I assume you have reasoning.
x1-12 said:
OS are you dense the same posts contain my points against those other players.
os said:
That sounds like effort on the part of someone who isn't on the chopping block.

Shouldn't you be working a bit harder at not getting lynched? How many people you think clicked that link?

Copy/pasta those cases. Expand upon them if possible. Live or die, it is your best option.

Good job on getting yourself as a lynch target D1 in a large though. That takes some fancy footwork.
x1-12 said:
@OS: You're expecting miracles from me. I'm working on it now while also trying to deal with the bobmardment of questions that are coming at me right now

Here's X1-12's and Vinyl's wagon at that time:

X1-12- (6) Macman, Marshy, Kantrip, Frozenflame, KevinM, Pink Lemonade
Vinyl.- (2) Kafkaesque, X1-12

The person I did vote was Pink Lemonade here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14315516&postcount=770

Despite the votecount being wrong five posts later (and all subsequent votecounts after):
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14315556&postcount=775

And then my pressure on X1-12 continues.

x1-12 said:
Chaco/Vinyl if it wasn't abundantly clear they need to go considering they have contributed nothing the entire game, despite, as a I previously mentioned, Chaco having time to argue semantics with OS and then throw a hissyfit when he gets attacked and then deflecting massively. Vinyl then chooses to replace in and subsequently not post a single thing until I come back from V/LA and claim cop, stating he's been busy, and defending Chaco for the same reasons. This guy seriously volunteers to replace in then doesn't post anything for 3 days, only popping up when he's attacked? Lynch this please
OS said:
Why doesn't your Chaco reasoning apply to me? Or to marshy? Or Macman? Or KevinM?
x1-12 said:
@OS: Even in the time before I went V/LA Marshy and Mac and you and Kevin have actually done things, albeit small things but all had shown at least some effort to scumhunt.

What goes on at this point?

FF said:
Unvote: X1-12

Request Deadline Extension

I'm not cop.

So given there were two people going after X1-12 at this time (Pink Lemonade and Myself) and X1-12 was attempting to deflect towards Vinyl/Chaco...

Pink Lemonade said:
X1 can live. I thought it was weird he came late to claim and was avoiding the thread to stall to cause the town to scramble. Anyways, with his V/la it makes sense why he couldn't claim right away. I don't agree with his 'ignoring' pressure especially since he is the type who has lynched me for 'answering a question that wasn't mine to answer' and for handwaving the pressure on myself. (X1 feel free to show the difference if you think there is one)
(PL then votes Kantrip)

X1-12- (3) Macman, Kantrip, KevinM
Vinyl.- (6) Kafkaesque, X1-12, J, Red Ruy, Marshy, Dark Horse

It worked. And then:

macman said:
I think the decision on whether to lynch X1 should be completely dependent on whether he seems scummy enough to deserve it. Him potentially being a cop does come into play but I think the decision should be primarily based on scumminess. I personally don't think he is scummy enough to merit the lynch after the cop claim, my read on him isn't strong enough to deny the potential info gain we get if we keep him a live.

so unvote: x1-12

anyways, im down with the vinyl lynched, plus I have to keep the totally real and not sarcastic marshy-macman TA alive.
vote: vinyl
Marshy said:
mm wait os votes vinyl

or maybe proxy vote vinyl
PLemonade said:
Earlier on I felt like X1 dying asap was ok because it seemed like he claimed cop late just to **** with the town, but realizing he was v/la for that whole time changed it for me. I'm ok with X1 living since I had a slight town read on him, and plus I have no reason to believe X1 may not be cop except:

1. He didn't defend himself
2. His wagon and claim seemed setup

I can see his argument for not defending himself just be something I disagree with. At the time I had the mindset he was just trying to bull****, but upon a slight re-read I can tell he wasn't just sitting around. I just felt that if X1 were scum, that at least one of RR/Macman/Marshy would have been scum with him. My other head agrees with how he dealt with the pressure... by not doing anything about it, since it was stupid. I slightly disagreed because I felt X1 could at least have given attention to those dudes and have shifted the momentum onto them, instead it just stalled.

Even so, my other head disagrees and thinks it is the other way. She doesn't like OS, but I have to keep an eye on OS to see what he really is planning over the long run.
I refuse to lynch Vinyl when there was an obvious ability to do so. I had Marshy telling me who to vote for (easy out), all of town willing to lynch Vinyl (KevinM later switches from X1-12).

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14317991&postcount=862
(that votecount has an error in macman's vote btw)

Come on. Tell me that I am so intent on distancing that I'm the only one asking X1-12 any questions and not taking an opportunity to just lynch someone else.

The entire issue you guys had with my plan of simply directing X1-12 to one of two people of my choosing is that scum could manipulate the results and/or I could be scum directing him towards framer/godfather or away from mafia. Had X1-12 been my partner and I wanted that, all I'd have to do was lynch Vinyl and that wouldn't have been hard.

Keep in mind:

They're BOTH MAFIA.

You're trying to tell me that your reason for voting me is that I didn't pressure X1-12? I was the only one that was before your counter-claim.

If you want to lynch me because you think I'm scum, I'd have to be blue. It doesn't make sense for me to be pink given my actions.

But here's the issue:

3. inferno3044 X1-12, Mafia Informed Sane Cop, lynched D1
9. Chaco Vinyl., Mafia Godfather, lynched D2
6. Dark Horse, Mafia Goon, poisoned N2

If you really believe that blue Mafia has not one, but two Godfathers, by all means lynch me.

But truth is, I have a clear from you Rajam. There's no reason to lynch a clear with 10 people left, because the trust issue with your role solves itself pretty fast.

As for a pink Godfather? I haven't discounted it. Given that both you and X1-12 have claimed cop and X1-12 flipped Mafia Informed Sane Cop, it got me thinking. How is that fair to X1-12? I mean he didn't even lie and his claim dug his own grave. Did he have a safe claim?

What if both mafia factions have the same members? Pink goon, godfather, and cop paired with a blue goon, godfather, and cop? I found it weird that your cop results came from people that were prominent. One I could understand, but all of 'em? Maybe it's just how you're playing this game, but normally you cop like I do and investigate the people that aren't so out in the open. Let the active players deal with the active players with cases and reads while you investigate to remove the guessing games from the equation.

So I've been interested in your results for more than just clears, but like I said:

That problem is going to solve itself.

If there is a mafia faction left that can kill you Rajam, you'll die tonight. It's not something I have to do more than consider as a possibility. I don't have to account for variables or poisoners or independents or multiple teams or whatever. I just have to wait.

So why anyone would vote for anyone with a clear toDay, I don't really know.

Regardless, you still get my vote today Rajam.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS wagon has my support, however, for toDay I still think this PL vs. Vandy things needs to be sorted but at the same time the OS vs. FF thing would be sorted out as well.
Can't until Rajam flips. It's just a he said/he said thing. FF's still butthurt that I don't like to gamble and I'm... just ignoring him, really. Don't care about FF at the moment. He hasn't really contributed much but he's got a clear and as such he's off my radar until otherwise.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ J: My bad, I misread your post (#1393) last page. Thought when you said that I can "join that boat" you mean your scum read boat but you were just saying I was tunneling. Fair enough, can't really deny that.

@ OS: lol, its funny because you think that we have to assume you're a GF to get an inno result. Like I've said, you can easily be indy or Rajam is naive. Not like we haven't had this debate 1000 times already though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
OS' 1418 is just a big "Why would I do that?" and within the post he throws statements to hurt Rajam's credibility but at the end he still goes on to insist that Rajam has his vote. OS' big post is just a defense post of WIFOM and it shows the biggest urge he has put up this game and its a reaction to Rajam calling him scum whereas OS has skated to toDay and I'm semi-annoyed (in the sense of it is scummy) that he just shows no care to scum-hunt and that post does show he has the time to do something for town but instead he takes the time to just try and prove that he is not of one mafia faction.

Unvote

Probably going to be changing my vote soon, just gonna check the VC first.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
im so down with this wagon

someone else vote and leave the hammer to me

PL still needs to die

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@ OS: lol, its funny because you think that we have to assume you're a GF to get an inno result. Like I've said, you can easily be indy or Rajam is naive. Not like we haven't had this debate 1000 times already though.
Rajam's sanity is already determined.

If Rajam is town, he's not going to live. The doc is dead. He will be killed by mafia.

As X1-12 has shown, we see a cop's sanity.

It's not rocket science.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah so I just hyper skimmed about 20 pages of D1... and my eyes glaaaazed, but I did at least get enough info to have an opinion for today:

Vote: PL

His interaction with X1 was terribly stilted. When people first started questioning X1 after replacing in and grilling his slot, PL took the opportunity to ask him... "how to read OS". And then promptly never asked him a single question or acknowledged the fact his slot existed for the rest of D1 right up until X1 was forced to claim. Not a single question... from a hyrda consisting of July and Ranmaru is a fairly big deal. That'd be ok, except when X1 was nearly lynched and claiming cop they suddenly had opinions on it, first negative for about three posts, then they took the opportunity to both ask for a deadline extension, ask X1 not be lynched, and vote Kantrip... hard vote Kantrip, in fact, actively try to pull other people off X1 and onto Kantrip. Then finally, Rajam CC's, and instead of questions: they instantly believe him and vote for X1 again. I wouldn't be surprised to find that Pink Lemonade is in fact Pink.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@J: Are you going to expound on this? I'd really like to hear why you think Rockin and Macman are definite town reads since I feel Macman has been pretty lurky and Rockin's posts are literally in the single digits.

Hmmmmm well. I don't wanna do anything till I hear from Rajam atm but Rockin is deffo town atm and one of the only ones I trust with like Macman/Rajam. Town reads are dying and leaving me with nulls = graaaaah.

Rajam

Smash Champion
OS, will address your #1418 later. I have another question regarding the same thing (X1's case on Chaco):

If you knew the case was bad, why didn't you call it earlier?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Which one? The answer is probably overall laziness and the fact that I'm just transferring my vote until later on.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
OS the cripticism isn't necessary, whats your role?

gonna hammer in 5 4 3 2...

Rajam

Smash Champion
ok OS I don't get your crumb, but reading a little more at the end of D1 I feel better about you. I'm not gonna direct your vote though, I'd rather hear who do you think is scum and act accordingly with your own vote

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ok OS I don't get your crumb, but reading a little more at the end of D1 I feel better about you. I'm not gonna direct your vote though, I'd rather hear who do you think is scum and act accordingly with your own vote
hows that possible?

also, why the Kevin vote?

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
His crumb is Vanilla townie..

Ultra Bland

Vanilla

etc.

Still think he should be lynched he's not throwing out any reads or solid stances we're getting closer to mylo/lylo imo we still have two deaths going on and if we're going to win the game we need to be able to have people that are going to make posts

Rajam don't be dumb

-KevinM

Overswarm

is laughing at you
^BAM

KevinM gets it.

See, this is why I like you, Rajam. I'll have something for you in a bit.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
@Vandy:

Yes I did. I saw you looking in different directions and asking relevant questions, which to me looked as if you were playing a normal Town Ran game.
That is because I am town, yet the only thing you have for me is a weak connection case, and you are trying to force it upon me.

To say I called this just to appease you is a massive reach though. Not to self meta, but if I was scum and worried about your attack on Joey, I'm very confident I could of debunked your case and turned it around on its head. Instead however, I saw some inkling of a Town mindset in your posts and was willing to accept that you were just wrong at that stage. I only skimmed Joey's posts, as I prefer to start with a clean slate and not fight the battles of who I replaced.
Seems that way to me because Joey never responded to my case when he replaced out, and I was left without closure. Then you, my biggest scum read at the time, instantly calling me town upon replacing in seems like more of an appeasement since the slot hasn't really... responded to my attack. Try to look at it from my perspective.

So yeah, saying that I was trying to appease you in having a Town read on you is like saying I'm scummy for stating my opinion.
I never said you couldn't have an opinion (or that having one is scummy), how does what I said somehow sound like that? This seems like you are trying to force that on me. Don't like bro.

So? Is your push more valid then mine because you called me out first?
No. But you are accusing me of omgus, and I am telling you that I had a read on you and it re-ignited when DH flipped scum, so that invalidates your reason for it being omgus.

I'll explain my timing; I was V/LA for about 4 days of Day 2 due to uni **** (I told you about this). I had my vote on Vinyl at the start of the Day and when I came back it was Night phase. His scum flip prompted me to reread through the Night phase. My push on you was at the start of Day 3 after this reread, based on looking at the Vinyl wagons (specifically the Kantrip/Vinyl wagons after x1 claimed cop). I found you scummy because I saw you treading lightly around both wagons while not pushing on either.
I know you were v/la for a bit. That's understood, we were v/la for a while too because of college as well. I just meant it was out of place, like Vynil flipping scum was the reason for you trying to push in my direction for a weak reason. You also pushed onto Red Ryu and stopped pushing for some reason I don't remember. Can you go into why you dropped that push?

Now you're wrong here. Yes, vinyl's scum flip got me to look back at the wagon surrounding him, but I never specifically linked you as scum with him. I might of outlined it as a possibility but it was your non commital to either wagon that was scummy to me. Did this came about because Vinyl was your scum buddy? I'm not really sure, and am not trying to pin you to him at all. Its possible but I don't see it as conclusive.
Then why exactly do you feel I was being non committal then?

Honestly, no. Not to the degree that I think you're scum. The game has really staled since the last two lynches were so obvious. I don't like how much of a non factor OS has been, but I'm of the mind that Cop clears should be off the table for now. Assuming Rajam isn't naive, I think scum definitely lies between Rockin/J/Kevin/Mac, but that's mostly PoE and I need to revaluate before I see where I want to go.
Well I do. Also it feels odd that you say you don't have any scumreads as strong as me with weak reasoning. That is not convincing Vandy. I'm sure you could have had more reads, but it's odd you don't. I mean I wonder why you haven't re-evaluated that PoE pool yet. Tell me your thoughts on Macman+KevinM when you can, by phone whatevs. However you can. And I'm starting to doubt KevinM as well. So it goes like this:

Vandy > Macman > KevinM.

I don't understand why KevinM has chosen me as the 'losing side' of the PL vs Vandy. I also felt it was odd he had a suspicion on your slot in early game yet he drifted off it after he moved towards Rockin. Then he never mentioned Joey again. I had slight doubts but I liked the directions he has gone in, and he has helped catch scum. But with two different factions, it is possible he was scum trying to mislynch yet found other scum. I see no reason for him to have a scumread on us and it's a bit out of left field. Like we were V/la yet he wanted us gone for some reason. I also felt he kind of gave us more... of things that we might like to hear... I didn't expect that of KevinM, so those reads were like golden.

Quote (me): Also, I understand that PL were V/LA on Day 2, however I think they should be accountable for how they've softly danced around the Kantrip/Vinyl wagon on day 1.

No I didn't think the reasoning was weak. I was saying you were deserving of pressure for your Day 1 actions irrespective of the fact that you didn't make an appearance at all on Day 2 (due to your V/LA).
I disagree, pretty weak reasoning. I have explained that I had nulls on both, and that I have seen a bigger wagon arise within Kantrip. I was on break and had to get back to class, so I voted and left the vote parked in just in case. You aren't trying to figure I was trying to help and instead you are trying to force a scum read on me because of this.

How am I using V/LA as a defence? I'll assume you're referring to J saying I "waffled on Orbo and just went with "what town wanted"" V/LA isn't a defence, it's an absence I had reason for. I laid my thoughts on you and then went V/LA due to exams. I came back and Orbo was at L-1 iirc. I was told by RR to worry about you tomorrow. I'm literally not sure what I can say to this other than "I wasn't there." Like, are you trying to hold me accountable for being V/LA, and then call me out on calling you out on being accountable for your V/LA, when I'm not saying that at all?
No it's fine that you are v/la, I just feel it's a kind of pot meets the kettle thing.

Overall Ran, you're assuming oh so much about a couple of my actions and not admitting that there is a simpler town motivation underpinning them, because you're hung up on a connection between DH and Joey.
What do you mean oh so much? And the connection is pretty obvious and valid to me. I know you won't agree to it because you are scum, so don't try to undermine my read because of it. I mean, don't try to discredit it, because the connection is there.

You claim you've has this scum read on Joey all along, but why is it only surfacing as an interest of yours on Day 3, after I express suspicion on you? When the heat was on players other than me, why were you content to sit back while other lynches were pushed through? Why didn't you push or try to establish a connection with me if you had a scum read on Joey?
It re-surfaced after DH flipped scum. Earlier on you muddled my read on Joey, and I had to keep an eye on you. Me and you being v/la, and also the days going by so quick didn't help with that.

Top Bottom