• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO2010 Results - Orlando, FL - June 5/6 - Brawl Bracket up

skrach8

Smash Lord
1: Hungrybox- good job kid, we need to play more, i do live in florida!
1: Everlasting Yayuhhz - talked to you briefly, you seem like a cool kid.
1: Dr. PP
1: Chu Dat
1: Dop - i talk to you everyday...... good stuff on teams.
1: Tope- cool guy, thnx for the games. IM GUNNA OWN YOU NEXT TIME!!!
1: FullMetal ()
1: Travis ()
1: Cyrain ()
1: Laijin- good games man, you've been stepping it up
1: Plank- i want my dollar, hope you got your ipod back.
1: Trikrome- as usual, good games, good stuff in tournament. You've ****** lately.
1: Flamin' Roy- good stuff man, more games next time.
1: Skrach - ITS SKRACH COMBO!
1: Kniht- the man, simple as that, good job buddy, ill be seeing you at fests or at NOOB 3
1: Darkrain- good meeting you man. I rigged our tourny match for you to win... fyi... yes i was wasted. NO JOHNS. NEXT TIME I WILL OWN YOU TOO!
17: 7 Deadly Sins
17: Uberice- UBER WE NEVER CHAT. BUT GOOD STUFF. HE'S A SLEEPER!!!!
17: DogySamich
17: Merck- Good games man, i needed to redeem myself from the last time we played.
17: Colbol- I never really liked you..... or your fox..... or your stupid haircut. GOOD STUFF THOUGH!
17: Zone
17: Rockcrock- kids too beast, thanks for the matches.
17: Raistlin
17: Plup- dont be a scrub. GOOD stuff!!!
17: Articanus- Good matches for sure. Hopefully this is the right person from brackets.
17: PB & J
17: HarrietTheGuy- JOSHHHHHH good seeing you man.
17: Husband- good matches man. sorry bout teams, ill probably be seeing you around.
17: SmashMac- good seeing you man, sucks we were in the same pool. ILL BE SEEING YOU!
17: dark sonic- didnt talk to you much man
17: Nasty- my *****, next time is the best time. STEP UP THE GAME!!
33: Kaiser
33: Blind Ghost
33: Apollo- good seeing you man
33: Peef
33: Pengie
33: Frames- HE'S A BEAST. IF IT AINT HIM, ITS DONE!
33: Rock Crock- doppelganger
33: Cash Mooney
33: Ballistics- i love this guy, yo man you hooked it up so nice this tournament. GLAD YOU MADE IT OUT!
33: NicaBoy- WTF now you know. GOOD MATCHES MANG..... BUT NOW YOU KNOW!!!!
33: VGMasta- good stuff mang!
33: C ()
33: 702
33: RedHalberd- come over to the melee side!!!
33: Dark Sonic ()
33: Phanna- as usual, a tournament isnt the same unless you are there!!!
49: DewDaDash- didnt see you?
49: Rx ()
49: Pr0ject- hey man i like where your head is at! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
49: Yummy n' Beefy- good stuff coming out man!
49: Garbanzo- OH HOW I MISSED YOU!
49: SighRax- PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE.... you better keep on playing, best falcon in florida staging a comeback?
49: Action *******- ur too funny man
49: CapnCrunch
49: Mojo- i saw some of your matches man, play on!!!
49: Kuya- low tier for the win, where was the link???
49: Snap
49: Sworddancer- good matches in pools man!
49: GrindFox
49: Jpobs ()

PEEF!

Smash Hero
This was a fun tournament, and many flaws I never knew I had as a player were exposed.

First of all THE OP NEEDS FIXED. ColBol did not beat Chu, Chu just didn't show up day 2.

Oh and my name should be all caps too =D

1: Hungrybox () - Thanks so much for housing me for like a week. We had some fun matches and I'm sure we will have more in the next couple days. you are very welcoming and helpful, thanks.
1: Everlasting Yayuhhz - wasssup baby? lol you are really funny when you arent tryin to make me feel bad haha
1: Dr. PP () - Very nice to meet you, although we never got to play. Day 1 you were ****** and day 2...im really sad you didnt play anyone. Next time tho.....
1: Chu Dat() Nice to meet the inventor of the ICs. We had some fun dittoes, and I learned some tricks from ya. Start doing the handoff plz and youll win at life.
1: Dop Ur cool, you should have beaten Chu.
1: Tope ()
1: FullMetal () TAKE A CAR TO POE!
1: Travis ()
1: Cyrain ()
1: Laijin
1: Plank () - You were enjoyable to work with.
1: Trikrome
1: Flamin' Roy ()
1: Skratch ()
1: Kniht
1: Darkrain () - Ah, fun weekend. MW pride. Too bad you lost to 2 ICs. That's the worst. I think you're on the comeback trail and you would have done better had you not faced 2 of the best ICs in the world.
17: Uberice () Great stuff, I learned quite a bit from your gameplay. I think you hate me though and I don't know why.
17: DogySamich - LOL what a boss.
17: Merck - You are so solid vs ICs.
17: Colbol () - Thanks for housing me, and thanks for the practice. Your friendlies with Darkrain were so entertaining.
17: Rockcrock () - Youre really good, I'm looking forward to playing you when you come to POE.
17: Plup
17: Articanus
17: PB & J - LOL youre the funniest. It sucks that you didn't want to team with me or whatever -=/
17: HarrietTheGuy - You're just good. Like, I don't feel amazed, but you just beat me and beat me easily. Good stuff.
17: Husband () - It was great to meet you and hang out for the weekend. Hopefully you hit up POE and come play the old school MW!
17: SmashMac () boss.
17: dark sonic ()
17: Nasty
33: Apollo
33: Peef - You got rocked by alot of people.
33: Pengie - You are super techy, I enjoyed our high-action back and forths.
33: Frames
33: Rock Crock ()
33: Ballistics - LOL ur cool.
33: NicaBoy ()
33: VGMasta - amsah
33: RedHalberd ()
33: Phanna
49: DewDaDash
49: Pr0ject - Fun matches man.
49: Yummy n' Beefy - Haha thanks for liking the song.
49: Garbanzo
49: SighRax
49: Action ******* - Dude, one of a kind.
49: CapnCrunch - Mad good Sheik, thanks for the pract.
49: Mojo
49: Kuya
49: Sworddancer
49: Jpobs () - Whered u go??

OverLade

Smash Hero
Also for anyone who was wondering what happened in brawl.

I beat Chu 2-0 in Winners semis and Hrnut beat Mero 2-0 in winnners semis.

Chu went on to beat GDX and Mero went on to beat Kadaj. Chu and Mero began playing their set, and when it was 1-1, the venue closed and we got kicked out. Chu wasn't going to be coming back on Sunday, so much to mero's dismay (since technically it would be considered a forfeit), Me/Hrnut/Chu/Mero split top 4. Me and Hrnut never played out winners finals.

Frames

DI
shoutouts

hungry - way 2 go man, fun tourney ggs

colbol - ur new hair sucks! but ur still the best fox in the west =D

pp - it was great seeing you again hopefully it won't be a year before we hang out again :)

yayuhz - ****

snap - you're pretty cool

kniht - corn dog mm!!! lets go

raistlin - you suck i'll **** that scrub marth and that jiggs any day boi

pbnj - if it aint you know who

nasty - i like that 240sx!

dop - you crazy mother****er

skrach - HES A BEAST IF IT AINT HIM ITS DONE!

garbanzo - pools suck lmao

and thats all for now fun tournament

Ballistics

Smash Champion
1: Hungrybox - I'm glad you defended the Empire! Good t.o.ing and thanks for finding me that power strip!
1: Everlasting Yayuhhz - The Yayuhhz were flowing at this tournament, thanks for blowing my mind in teams
1: Dr. PP - When its more fun to watch someone play than it is to actually play them, you know they are really good. Thanks for keeping my love for falco alive.
1: Chu Dat - LoL this man looked like he just got back from the drug store, let me get some of the stuff you had next time. Or maybe your just not used to the FL sun. Its brutal. Thanks for wobbling!
1: Dop - You should change your name to GURU, your words are so insightful, thanks for the housing and the good times.
1: Tope - Most hardcore MOFO smasher I've met, this guy was awesome, Richmond must be a sweet place. O yea nice sheik too!
1: FullMetal - Always a pleasure, didn't get to play this time around but I'm sure we will later.
1: Travis - Not sure if I met you?
1: Cyrain - "Sorry man, I'm usually not so out of it." "I hate videogames, I just like smash." "O trust me, I've had my throw down days." LOL it was such an experience to meet ya, I feel the same way about video games and smash, its more of a video martial art than a video game. Good matches!
1: Laijin - Finally got to see you, didn't get to talk to you tho. =(
1: Plank - Thanks for throwing this together man, **** professional t.o.ing, and one of the nicest guys i've met. I hope to play you again when I have my darling controller.
1: Trikrome
1: Flamin' Roy ()
1: Skratch ()
1: Kniht
1: Darkrain ()
17: Uberice ()
17: DogySamich
17: Merck
17: Colbol ()
17: Rockcrock ()
17: Plup
17: Articanus
17: PB & J
17: HarrietTheGuy
17: Husband ()
17: SmashMac ()
17: dark sonic ()
17: Nasty
33: Apollo
33: Peef
33: Pengie
33: Frames
33: Rock Crock ()
33: Ballistics
33: NicaBoy ()
33: VGMasta
33: RedHalberd ()
33: Phanna
49: DewDaDash
49: Pr0ject
49: Yummy n' Beefy
49: Garbanzo
49: SighRax
49: Action *******
49: CapnCrunch
49: Mojo
49: Kuya
49: Sworddancer
49: Jpobs ()

Will edit with update with more shoutouts soon

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
13: How to Eat a Watermelon (PB&J + C)
7: Power Ranger Zeo (Merck + Fullmetal)

YES! HOLY ****! okay. I swear nobody has team names like ATL South tourneys.

Everlasting Yay - bringing South Carolina to some high placings, something I could never do, lol. Mad props boy we need to play again sooooon!

good job to everyone else too. and... is dat Laijin!? good job ***** xD

and wtf Savannah Articanus and Drugged, you guys made it to FL for a tourney!?!??! VISIT ME LOL

ss118

Smash Master
there was a station. GF got in, for sure, and a lot of other random footage. I know I got both of my tourney matches recorded, as well as my matches versus Hugrybox.

for whoever in unfortunate to have to go through vids: I am the red character in the player 4 slot. Falco/ marth, generally. Everyone else used tags.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Um, yeah.

Hbox >>> me

This was a fun tournament. Thanks for putting it together, Plank and Hbox. I finally got to go to Florida haha.

Thanks for housing me Col Bol. Much appreciated.

I might do shoutouts later.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
17: Dtorr - Great matches and I'd love to get more NickRiddle practice against ur ZSS.

Thanks, and next tourny we're at, lots of seriouslies.
17: Dtorr - whatever this kid was doing....he was doing it goooooood =P

AHHH GOOD SHEEEE~
17: Dtorr RAWR u disappeared....... so we never played

:( Sorry Yele, I was supporting my crew in each of the other games when I disappeared or was doing tourny matches on CvS2. Next tourny, we're definitely playing.
Dtorr: "Always good to see you. Very underatted player."

Thanks bro. Keep working on MK, soon you'll be beast.
:):):):):):):):):):)

Hungrybox - Congratz on winning singles and dubs, and thanks for co-hosting an amazing tourny.
Plank - Thanks for co-hosting. You're a great host, and being able to play well while doing such is remarkable.
GDX - Nice job hosting the Brawl tourny.
Candy - Nice meeting you, Candy.
Chu Dat - Nice job winning Melee and Brawl dubs, and nice seeing you.
RedHalberd - Like you said, great matches.
HRNut - Great set in teams, me and hiROI were so close second match.
Mero - Nice seeing you bro, and good stuff placing in the money.
TheSexPuma - Nice job at 5th
Chaz - Nice seeing you, we didn't play this time tho :(, you should be MUCH MUCH higher on the PR in my opinion but that's a whole other issue. Great Marth as always.
Kadaj - Nice meeting you, Craig. Thanks for all the friendlies, you definately have one of the best Marths for sure
SheikSSBM - Great set, a little sad though cause I was really looking forward to playing your Luigi. It's all good tho. I'll apologize if I didn't shake your hand after the match, I'm pretty sure I did but just in case.
Afro - CRIMINAL UPPAHHHH!!! Sucks we didn't play SSFIV at this. I'll try to be better at this game, so that way you don't tell my friends that you wrecked me LOL.
Mampam - I didn't disappear...LOL
DFEAR - So much shenanigans in our teams set LOL. It was ok tho cuz you outplaced us in teams. GOOD SHEEEE~
Kyon - Yo man, Your Peach is Nasteee!!!
Xaltis - Your wii is da bess.
hiROI - Hiram, we are getting better at every tourny. We'll place real high soon I know it.
Walnut - You always chill
Ryo - We didn't get to play :(, next time
Poltergust - Nice seeing you, keep reppin Yoshi
ScaryLB59 - ED!!! You're too good. We didn't get to play at this tho :(
NSM - Good set in teams, Eddie. That shooting game you were playing, was that Metal Slug? It looks really fun.
Riz - Thanks for the friendlies. Nice Kirby.
C.J. - Thanks for the friendlies. Nice meeting you.
Renki - FL is so ****
Action B/Strawhat/K.Lino - You're getting better. You still have some more work to do.
Colbol - Thanks for the friendlies, Colin. Always a pleasure playing you. I'll be attending more Melee tournies in the near future, this game is too good.
Scidadle - You always chill. We are gonna team, one day LOL.
Laijin - Nice seeing you, Clyde and nice at 9th.
PB&J - Glad to see you again, Evan. Palm Trees too good, right? :laugh:
Peef - Nice meeting you, Peef (I was the big guy in the car on the way back to HBox's house. I wish you the best with your tourny, POE 3. I'm sure it'll be great.
Frames - If it ain't Frames, it's done. Nice seeing you again.
Cash Mooney - Nice seeing you, Ian. I'll try my best to help you with SSFIV. I'm trying to get better at it myself.

To everyone else that I saw, nice seeing you.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
1: Hungrybox- good job kid, we need to play more, i do live in florida!

49: DewDaDash- didnt see you?
Lol yeah, I didn't enter melee singles or doubles. Plaink just put me in some reason instead of brawl. Then it was changed to brawl last minute so then i get the ****tiest part of the bracket possible,available. Dubz, 1st match redhal/mampam. Singles, 1st match Hrnut? I don't mind playing em, but 1st match really?

Then I lost To Co again 3rd match. Didn't realize it was him, so took him lightly at first, lost the first match in a ddd ditto barely then lost in a mk ditto after i picked delfino. ggz

Tourney was decent. Oh and too all the brawl texture stage/character hacks, turn that **** off. **** is annoying. I remember playing mam/redhal in teams and i go for a dsmash on hal for the kill just to realize i have a ****ing red banana in my hand that camoflauges with his body, just to throw that down instead and get dsmashed by mk. If your gonna put hacks, put only music/minimum stage texture hacks. Oh and rain on FD was annoying as well

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Oh and too all the brawl texture stage/character hacks, turn that **** off. **** is annoying. I remember playing mam/redhal in teams and i go for a dsmash on hal for the kill just to realize i have a ****ing red banana in my hand that camoflauges with his body, just to throw that down instead and get dsmashed by mk. If your gonna put hacks, put only music/minimum stage texture hacks. Oh and rain on FD was annoying as well
"Don't reason with it,don't argue with it, just dominate it" -Cesar Millan

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Wasn't there 2 Recording setups?

I coulda sworn my Pool was being recorded as well.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i really like the sfl community after being here. definitely gonna check it out.
I'm right here! Haha nah jk but its really fun, and as quote by other SFL people. "Xaltis has changed the way the community speaks" and after this tournament, I'm pretty sure I did the same to CFL. DAS GOOD SHEEEEE~

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Man. Yalls *****es. Cept' for D-Torr. Not giving me shoutouts and ****

**** YALL *****S

so d-torr gets a shoutout.

D-torr: You ****. More then anyone else in Florida EVER

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Shout outs

Juan & Plank - Thanks for hosting this event, I really enjoyed coming down

Col Bol - Thanks for the housing dude your mad chill, wish I played melee or something so we could have played

GDX - Nice job running the brackets even tho that bottom half was a bit stacked

Candy - Love ya bro, good seeing you again. Don't let what happened get to you just shrug it off and come back even more ****

Renki - Thanks for coming and picking me up to go play brawl around UCF also we didn't get a chance to play, Next time man

HrNut - Thanks for teaming with me, we'll work out somethings next time and have some better strategies. Experience is what we lacked lol It's all good tho I enjoyed teaming with you and had a lot of fun in the end. Only the future knows whats in store for Honey Roasted Samurai xD

Red Halberd - GG's in teams, Wish we could have played a lot more. Nice job in singles as well your MK is definitely Top Level lol

Mero - GG's in all of the friendlies we played as well as our set in winners, your MK is really good at doing the one thing I need to work on the most vs MK xD

Chu - Good seeing you again man nice job placing in everything in normal Chudat fashion haha, you seemed a little under the weather this tourney tho hope you get well soon

The Sex Puma - I swear you look like CO18's brother, not like a clone but there is definitely a resemblance. GG's in Losers you proved to me that D3 is still my WORST MU lol, your D3 is awesome man

Chaz - GG's in winners, Thanks for helping me and HrNut practice before teams started as well. I wished we could have played more dude.

ED - GG's in our friendlies I have alot of experience versus Sheik thanks to Neo lol

SheikSSBM - As mindgamey as your name is you went everyone BUT Sheik lol jk GG's dude

Afro - We didn't get to play at all at this, I definitely understand where you were coming from about Snake vs D3 too, It's almost the exact same situation with Marth as far as your play style. I just wished you would've won so I didn't have to play against a D3 xD

Dtorr - Your ZSS is really good, I had fun playing all those friendlies with you, I don't have much experience versus ZSS so it was a really great learning experience. At times I wanted to try some things out to see what worked against her punishing wise and she seems to be pretty safe with moves like your FF bair and platform traps

Mampam - My *** taking out ALL the falco's this tourney LOL good stuff man too bad we didn't play a lot more friendlies, GG's in doubles as well

Kyon - Good to see you again man, Nice job beating some of the people you did in singles, Every time I see you play your pulling **** items out lol. The Luckiest Peach in the world xD

Bonesaw - Thanks for helping me and HrNut warm-up for doubles, GG's

Hiori - GG's in doubles your peach is really solid

Walnut - That one friendly we had was pretty fun lol

Ryo - after playing your Ike I gotta say your pretty good, sucks that you didn't place higher. Also sorry if I seemed to be in a rush the people I drove with were ready to leave :( Next time tho dude we'll be able to play alot more for sure. Keep on practicing dude

G-LOVE - GG that we played your G&W is pretty solid wish we could have played more, but I'll be back in Florida when I start to go to School. Keep that G&W up dude

I had a blast at this tourney FL peeps are really cool, GG's to everyone I played and I apologize if I forgot anyone

FLOWDA!!!!

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Shoutouts later, perhaps. Fun tourney. I came very near to doing some good things at this tournament, but then just didn't quite make it. Hopefully by the time Apex rolls around I'll be good enough to pull it off.

Good **** to Plank, Hbox and whoever else helped pull this together after GAMME died. <333

Mampam

Smash Ace
Then it was changed to brawl last minute so then i get the ****tiest part of the bracket possible,available. Dubz, 1st match redhal/mampam. Singles, 1st match Hrnut? I don't mind playing em, but 1st match really?
ppl get bracket *****...... its happened to me several times >__>
COUGH!!! MLG.....
Then I lost To Co again 3rd match. Didn't realize it was him, so took him lightly at first, lost the first match in a ddd ditto barely then lost in a mk ditto after i picked delfino. ggz
lmao, the first time i met puma i thought the exactly same thing

im like..... does this kid think hes co???

Tourney was decent. Oh and too all the brawl texture stage/character hacks, turn that **** off. **** is annoying. I remember playing mam/redhal in teams and i go for a dsmash on hal for the kill just to realize i have a ****ing red banana in my hand that camoflauges with his body, just to throw that down instead and get dsmashed by mk. If your gonna put hacks, put only music/minimum stage texture hacks. Oh and rain on FD was annoying as well
LMAO seriously, textures are DUMB, i had to adjust to the red banana thing, turn them off so other ppl dont have to be like..... wtf?

Top Bottom