• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO2010 Results - Orlando, FL - June 5/6 - Brawl Bracket up

nevershootme

Smash Master
there's 2 different shooting games, Metal Slug (SNK's answer to Contra) and Twinkle Star Sprites (vs shooter). yes I **** in both games anyways, since i'm practically a demi-god at shooters. But seriously... vs puzzle games need to have a competitive scene lol (Tetris DS, puzzle bobble, w/e)

Anyways, I had more fun playing CvS2, SNK games, and SSFIV than smash lol...

Shoutouts:
Ed - at least you played against Candy and managed to win otherwise I'd have to face him myself with mixed results.
Naples - Fun hanging out with u guys
Mampam - gg's.... it shows how much i've sooo declined from playing competitively lol

Zone

Smash Champion
I had fun at this tournament. First time making it out of pools with Zelda. Despite my many fail wave lands.

POOLZ:
TOPE: GG's, Shiek is very hard. But I will figure something out eventually. I spend too much time training for space animals that I always forget to think about Shiek/Falcon/Ganon. Your shiek is very **** :D

@Garbanzo: GG's man. Very close each match. next time Remember to camp with lasers more and shield alot more. Zelda's grab sucks, so it's very safe to shield. Hold it too long though I can kick the top of your head for a shield poke. Also don't approach with N-air. Everything I have beats it. And if that fails I just crouch cancel while I attack and spam down smash to get it out asap, to punish you. If you are going to use it. Hold it til the last second.

Other than that. GG's and hope to play you in friendlies some time :D

@Frames: ^^^-- Only lost because you had no idea what you were doing against Zelda the priority beast :D. You played alot better round 2 when you started camping me. I was getting worried.

BRACKETZ:
Plank: I was hoping you'd Zelda ditto me ;D, Pretty confident I'd win that. My counter pick on you was a close match. But no Cigar. No johns you are the better player ^^ Good Games. And thanks for looking out for me while I ate out with my Street fighter friends. I almost went falco on you. But I stayed true to my word i'd go all Zelda.

@Captain falcon dude in loser's: First match was very nice :D. 2nd match where I accidently counterpicked against myself, not so much :D. GG man, Falcon is rough. You almost made me want to push down +B :D I'll take you to FoD next time or something.

FRIENDLIEZ:
Colbol: Fun friendlies sunday morning, Falco is my fav matchup for Zelda^^ Those were some epic matches. So much **** back and forth. Very fun for me. Dunno if it was the same for you lol. Did you do good on your SATs?

2Asian dudes I always forget your name but we always friendly: Link/Kirby and Marth player. Good friendlies! :D

Cyrain: Fun Falcon vs Fox matches very first thing saturday morning. I just need a bit more better execution of what I want to do.

SD&D? I think? Don't let your mistakes get you so worked up man. Your luigi started off fine cuz you started off our friendlies in a cool collected manner. But you made just a couple mistakes and I super capitalized on it but you went down hill from there because you let it get to you. I'm not sure how I can tell you to play more relaxed and care free, But it's something you should try to aim for.

Anyone else I forgot. Good friendlies

I didn't play much melee that day. I'm too nice to hog a T.V., and I'm too nice to want to jump in on a cycle on some pple playing matches. I tend to only get in when I'm already on a T.V. that's empty.

Thanks everyone for coming!!

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
2Asian dudes I always forget your name but we always friendly: Link/Kirby and Marth player. Good friendlies! :D
You never forget AceDudeyeah and his red headband!!

Dogy, man the original CEO thread was closed.
ANYWAYS....I was just applying general Marth strategy. Be a **** with your long sword, and use it to swat projectiles away. haha
I felt like your projectiles were killing me. Keeping me from edgeguarding too.

PLAYING FRIENDLIES OUTDOORS WITH THOSE GEORGIAN's WAS THE BEST
ITS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE WAITING FOR THEM TO OPEN THE DOORS AND HAVE A FULL SETUP WITH YOU.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Great tourney and really good matches with everyone i played! Didn't mean to pluck so many turnips in my matches x_x

And DTORR, WERE GETTING BETTER IN TEAMS, LETS JUST WORK ON OUR CHEMISTRY ;D

Zone

Smash Champion
You never forget AceDudeyeah and his red headband!!

Dogy, man the original CEO thread was closed.
ANYWAYS....I was just applying general Marth strategy. Be a **** with your long sword, and use it to swat projectiles away. haha
I felt like your projectiles were killing me. Keeping me from edgeguarding too.

PLAYING FRIENDLIES OUTDOORS WITH THOSE GEORGIAN's WAS THE BEST
ITS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE WAITING FOR THEM TO OPEN THE DOORS AND HAVE A FULL SETUP WITH YOU.
Hahaha I definitely didn't know you were AcedudeYeah. For some reason I thought the guy with that account would be black.

Also I'm not racist...

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Okay, the tournament was awesome and I really had a lot of fun. Time for shoutouts:

To all who arrived before opening,
especially the ones we played outside with: Hell yeah! That was great fun, and we're just awesome like that.

Kuya: Low tier battles are awesome, and that was some good stuff. Learn the pika kirby match man, then you can just go straight up kirby and **** all the low tiers :) We should do like low tier teams some time or something.

Skrach: Man, what a marth. I did not expect it, and you 100% shut down my falco. It was a lot of fun playing you with fox though, congrats on 7th, and hope to cya around GA or maybe next time we go down to Florida.

Husband: You and darkrain are the first official pros I have ever played, and I'm not gonna forget it. It was awesome to finally get to play you, though I wish I'd seen more of your marth.

Darkrain: What a beast. As I just said, you're like the first pro I ever played against, and it was just too good an experience. I can't believe I ever won...ever. Watching you tech chase the **** out of me...watching it was enjoyable, even though i was the one getting my *** handed to me. Your combo video... yeah, whoever thought of the title knew exactly what he was talking about, you're a mindreader.

Colbol: You were just a really kewl guy, and a great smasher. The matches I had with you I was probably having more fun than almost any other of the matches I played over the course of the weekend. I saw some of the stupid mistakes we were both making just screwing around and couldn't help but facepalm. It was great to finally play you, and I'm waiting to see you beat all these ****ed puffs everywhere.

HungryBox+Plank: Never got to play either of you unfortunately, but thanks for hosting this tournament. It was awesome.

Dr. PP: ****. I got nothing else man, you flat out destroyed me. Watching you play in person was one of the highlights of the tourney, as I've been watching your falco since you first came on the scene, always rooting for you. I can't wait to play you again, hopefully a bit less **** on your part next time.

PB+J: Finally got to meet ya man. You hype up us savannah kids so much more than we deserve, but it's great playing with and talking to you. It was a load of fun talking to you, though next time we definitely need to play a bit more, maybe this fall when I'm up around there.

Merc: Same stuff man; I'll be up in ATL and can't wait to join the scene. The couple matches I had with you were great, though same as before, we needed to play more.

Cornel: I played you like 5 times, and they were all pretty fun. You have a sick falcon, and just as sick a falco. I think I mighta broken some rules by kicking everyone off temporarily, but hey, w/e, it was worth it. As with the rest of you Georgia players, I'll hopefully be playing you a lot more after summer ends.

Fullmetal: I finally got to play you; I mean, Articanus has had two MMs with you, played you a bunch, and all the time I had never actually even played you. Man, stop teching everything, that shouldn't be allowed. I tried my sheik, fox, and falco all on you (wish I'd tried marth ditto) and they were all pretty close matches for the most part. Can't wait for TO6, I plan on being there without a doubt, and hopefully playing you a lot more come this fall. Btw: master that forward throw-->dair suicide, it'l be sexy as hell as a finisher.

Nicaboy+FlaminRoy: I actually got talked to you two more than I smashed with you, though that might not be a bad thing. After all this time knowing who you two were and hoping to see you in savannah, we just hauled *** to florida and got to meet you two. I never played you flaminroy, we need to play some time for sure. Nicaboy: man, why you gotta be like that in pools... I mean, I guess you really wanted to play some peach/falco =PPP I know how it is though; our matches were fun, can't wait for more.

Knight: Man, pools...3-way ties, it was all tooo close. You flat out beat me in our set though, a clean 2-0. I'm planning on improving a LOT, and this tourney helped me to do so, watch out for next time ;)

I'm sure I forgot some people, but I think I also remembered a lot so that's what it is. I'll edit anything I forgot later; it was great to meet everyone there and I can't wait for the next tourney. I'm looking right at Fast2 and Tipped Off6: everyone better be there!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Dogysammich I'd say the doc v Samus matchup is like 70-30 in docs favor on FD, but becomes a **** load easier on stages with platforms lmao. Honesly I couldn't even hit you let alone kill you on FD. Wish we coulda played more, I have like 0 doc experience.
Yeah, it's pretty :/ cause pills > missiles for the most part. Not to mention the match is pretty :/ as a whole.

I don't even like to do shout outs normally
I know, same here mang.

*slams fist on table*
BUT DAMMIT WHEN I GET HYPE THE THUNDER FOLLOWS.

Lovage

Smash Hero
can someone tell me why Pb&j is going to OOS tournies when he still owes the great leon 250 dollars.....

Frames

DI
can someone tell me why Pb&j is going to OOS tournies when he still owes the great leon 250 dollars.....
LOL this is so funny because pbnj and i talked about this

he went to ceo cuz he got like 400 from his grandmother and he still owed hungrybox for buying his genesis ticket so he hitched a ride with fullmetal and came down and paid off hungry

in the parking lot he was like "the only person i owe money now is greater leon" and then he said he was gonna pay him back first but hungrybox was pressuring him to pay him back first...or so he said

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
@All the people ****ing about textures.

Just take the ****ing SD card out. It's not hard guys. You just take the SD card out and reselect your character and the textures will be gone! Infinite replays, unrestricted pause camera, and even custom character select screen will still be there because they're all loaded at startup, but stage textures, character textures, and custom music are reloaded every time they're called for.

QQ more please <_<

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Hahaha I definitely didn't know you were AcedudeYeah. For some reason I thought the guy with that account would be black.

Also I'm not racist...
I was hoping picking Ike as my lil' character symbol next to my name would give some indication as to who I am. An asian dude with a headband. haha

Since when do black guys call themselves "Dude"? Or like Gundam? hahaha

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Nicaboy: man, why you gotta be like that in pools... I mean, I guess you really wanted to play some peach/falco =PPP I know how it is though; our matches were fun, can't wait for more.
there the reason why i didnt make it out. Had i played sheik I woulda had 1st seed i think :(

Anyway you and atricanus(spelling) are really good even more so knowing there is no one near you guys. I think imma be a to6 maybe :)

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
@All the people ****ing about textures.

Just take the ****ing SD card out. It's not hard guys. You just take the SD card out and reselect your character and the textures will be gone! Infinite replays, unrestricted pause camera, and even custom character select screen will still be there because they're all loaded at startup, but stage textures, character textures, and custom music are reloaded every time they're called for.

QQ more please <_<
LOL dark sonic with that truth combo.

you're too cool man. i wanted you to get like top 7 at this ):

Anyway you and atricanus(spelling) are really good even more so knowing there is no one near you guys.
*fsmash spam*

Are you obsessed with elmo or something, dale? hahaha

-!-

Smash Lord
Shout Outs:

Danniel: wish we could of hang out a lil more, or afterwards like previous times... we gotta chiiilll next time bro :) good **** overall! and I had fun on those friendlies we had in teams! Your Kirby is still impressive, u gotta use my controller next time :laugh:
Eddy: it was fun hanging out with you :) thanks for the lift on Saturday morning.
DFear: Duuuude I know I got gayed >_> I was bringing it back when the thing flipped... and when ur shield broke the stage decided to flip as well Rofl but I picked the stage knowing its after me for some reason lol im trying to learn it, its fun :) next time we should have lots of friendlies cuz i can't get the MU down, it's supposed to be to snakes favor right? but yeaaa i need major experience and ur Diddy is siiiiicccckkk lol btw I didn't knew that stage was one of Diddys, good to know thanks :)
Mampam: Fun to chill with like alwazz daawg, we didn't get to play but yea next time for sure i need Diddy practice and Snake :)
GDX: ur like the best Diddy I can think off, we gotta play next time :)
RedHalberd: I had fn playing those teams friendlies when u teamed with Candy :) I still havent v1 you, next time >_> for realzz
Candy: had fun in friendlies, too bad about your placing :ohwell:
Walnut: I think i Missed you, we should play next time :)
Trump: Daaaawg we finally played Rofl GGs I had fun in those friendlies, we should play again next time :)
Ed!!!: lolololol Funnest Friendliest period! like alwayz its funn chilling with you, next time Imma take the set daawg i let you have this one cuz my controller slipped from m hand >_> ohh btw GOOOD SHHIIIITTTT! you beat Candy ;) ur intimidating :laugh:
Mero: I wish we could of played some more, i wanted to play ur mk :) congrats on you placing, sigue dando ese poder Latino :)
Random Players: GGs i dont know your names but had fun :)

Feels like im missing someone, idk Good **** to whoever I missed w/e :laugh:

EDIT:
Hiroi I think (Sorry if I misspelled your name): GGs you ***** my Snake, I need major practice against Peach >_> I was surprised my Kirby did better... haven't touch him in like half a year... still brought it to last stock even and then I just lost lol we should play next time.

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
Man It's been awhile since i posted on these forums. First off, I just want to apologize for how much of an *** I was a lot of the time. Second, SHOUT OUTS!

HBox: First time ever playing a pro, not to mention Jiggs. Loved the Luigi Dittos on YS XD My favorite part was my SD with the misfire. Melee aside, you're a real cool guy and I just wanted to say thanks for hosting such a ballin' tourney.

DrPP: I have one word to say which will be repeated multiple times. ****. You, sir, are too good. All joking aside, I love your Falco and really hope to play you in the near future.

PB&J: I BETTER be seeing you soon man. Savannah's commin' for ya and we Will be going to more tourneys.

Dogy: I admit, Savannah's priorities are freakin' ********, but as I have already yelled to PB, we're going to more tourneys now XD

Kuya: Even though we only played for a bit in the beginning and towards the end of the first day, I really enjoyed playing your plethora of characters, especially your Fox and Kirby XD

Zone: In reply to your shout out, yes i do need to work on that, but the whole reason I got so pissed was because I was loosing to a Zelda. Don't take that as an insult, it was just my mind set at the time. I thought, man, I must really suck to be loosing to a Zelda player. But, turns out you're the best Zelda in FA, not to mention with amazing spacing. So, I apologize for being such a D-Bag.

ColBol, DarkRain, Husband: I never got to play you guys, besides in the beginning where DarkRain tech chased me like the mind reader he is, but BESIDES that, I had a great time talking with you guys, even if it was only for a little bit. You guys are all really cool and down to earth. and oh BTW ColBol, the way you hold your controller is epic. X3

I'm probably missing alot of these, but just wanted to reiterate how much of a good time I had at the tourney. I'll be seein you guys soon~

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Man. Yalls *****es. Cept' for D-Torr. Not giving me shoutouts and ****

**** YALL *****S

so d-torr gets a shoutout.

D-torr: You ****. More then anyone else in Florida EVER
:):):):):):):):):):)

Great tourney and really good matches with everyone i played! Didn't mean to pluck so many turnips in my matches x_x

And DTORR, WERE GETTING BETTER IN TEAMS, LETS JUST WORK ON OUR CHEMISTRY ;D
Of course :)

We have to find a way to practice.

-!-

Smash Lord
M!Xcoatl lol I don't think we've met, or played before. I had a camp Hat through the whole tournament.

Linguini

Smash Master
can you shut the **** up with your gay gifs?

fvcking f@gbag, i'm trying to read the thread.

if you agree xaltis is a f@ggot like this post, that ain't facebook

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Xaltis always has gifs in his posts.
/neutral observation

I think they're easy to just scroll past
/my input

Next time, I'mma wear my Pokemon TCGL nametag so people don't think I'm saying "H-Dude"
I just can't pronounce S's right...

Top Bottom