• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CG --> Buffered Usmash on...

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
im getting there. ive been able to pull it off a few times. ****s very fast!

weigelct

Smash Rookie
Rob and Snake should be able to powershield it in time just by holding the r button as he gets grabbed.
The weird thing is, many characters who are actually on the list seem to be able to do the same thing consistently. Does anyone have some hard data showing how tolerant the timing is for these inputs so I can do this on the listed characters? Does timing differ between the 9 on the list (i doubt it does since these inputs are buffered but still worth asking i guess)?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I really should start keeping those characters in mind ^^

The DDD Boards should probable start a new "Grab Thread" which contains everything from CGs, Infinites, Grab Releases, Dthrow Follow Ups and all the like :)
The guide is bit out-dated and it's a bit annoying to always search for the threads haha xD

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
We could do some testing (frame data) and figure it out.

Also I may end up just revamping the old Chaingrab guide or so. The thing is its still relevant. There could be some new additions though.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
I GOT IT!!! or at least i think i got it.. more tests/a video coming soon?? all depends on if i really got it down yet

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
well took me a while, and i dont see any vids, and this thread has been up a looonngg while

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
im in the process of making one, gotta get my cap card back from my friend

Top Bottom