• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Shroomed

Smash Master
Angry post incoming; I'll probably end up deleting this in a few hours when I have a clearer head..........................

wow what the **** is your problem?

you come over to my house at midnight on a weekday, eat hella cereal FROM TUPPERWARE INSTEAD OF A BOWL for no reason at all, get cinnamon toast crunch everywhere... and you've done this multiple times. You leave in-n-out bags WITH FOOD IN THEM in my car for months, and you do the same thing at my house. You don't bring a cube, yet you complain every time we're short one.

You complain about me not letting you seed brackets when I seed them less than 25% of the time, and the one time you were given free reign, we saw boback place lower than a bye.

You take 2 hours to set up recording that takes everyone else literally 10 minutes, and subsequently, every tournament this happens at runs past 11

You collect a bunch of peoples' money for a good player fund and then suddenly you're too lazy to honor their donations with effort

All of this has nothing to do with what's going on in this thread (frankly i have no idea what prompted your post) but since you're firing the first shots, I figured it'd be a good time to go ahead and get this all this baggage off my chest.

Why don't I call you out on this **** in person? (I KNOW that's what you're thinking ... and you're probably also thinking we should fight, which has absolutely nothing to do with anything) Aside from me having actually done so for many of these points in the past (which of course doesn't stop you from trashing my place every time you come over anyway) I put up with all this bull**** just for the sake of you and everyone around us having a good time. I know you love to portray me as selfish and angry, but you don't even come close to understanding the stuff that I repress just for the sake of our community getting along. And frankly, I'm willing to continue doing so, but I NEED you to understand the level of disrespect and ignorance you constantly show me and the rest of the community, especially if you're going to call me out by name

Aside from that, I don't think I've ever been anything but respectful to the CGC series and the SFSU tournaments, and I have no idea what you were expecting from me.
I used to do that, put up with stuff for the sake of others

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
The week before this I already promised to go to my cousin's birthday party so I can't come. D: if this was just planned one week before today I could have gone.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
The week before this I already promised to go to my cousin's birthday party so I can't come. D: if this was just planned one week before today I could have gone.

P.S.
Yeah so I'm not gonna team with Zac anymore, and I'm assuming just for locals, though I'm not really sure. He didn't really specify hahaha. But neverthelessssss, does someone wanna use me as a back-up partner or anything? Alan? LOL. Jk hahaha don't leave Alvin.
Double Marth Team go go ?!?!

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
Angry post incoming; I'll probably end up deleting this in a few hours when I have a clearer head..........................

wow what the **** is your problem?

you come over to my house at midnight on a weekday, eat hella cereal FROM TUPPERWARE INSTEAD OF A BOWL for no reason at all, get cinnamon toast crunch everywhere... and you've done this multiple times. You leave in-n-out bags WITH FOOD IN THEM in my car for months, and you do the same thing at my house. You don't bring a cube, yet you complain every time we're short one.

You complain about me not letting you seed brackets when I seed them less than 25% of the time, and the one time you were given free reign, we saw boback place lower than a bye.

You take 2 hours to set up recording that takes everyone else literally 10 minutes, and subsequently, every tournament this happens at runs past 11

You collect a bunch of peoples' money for a good player fund and then suddenly you're too lazy to honor their donations with effort

All of this has nothing to do with what's going on in this thread (frankly i have no idea what prompted your post) but since you're firing the first shots, I figured it'd be a good time to go ahead and get this all this baggage off my chest.

Why don't I call you out on this **** in person? (I KNOW that's what you're thinking ... and you're probably also thinking we should fight, which has absolutely nothing to do with anything) Aside from me having actually done so for many of these points in the past (which of course doesn't stop you from trashing my place every time you come over anyway) I put up with all this bull**** just for the sake of you and everyone around us having a good time. I know you love to portray me as selfish and angry, but you don't even come close to understanding the stuff that I repress just for the sake of our community getting along. And frankly, I'm willing to continue doing so, but I NEED you to understand the level of disrespect and ignorance you constantly show me and the rest of the community, especially if you're going to call me out by name

Aside from that, I don't think I've ever been anything but respectful to the CGC series and the SFSU tournaments, and I have no idea what you were expecting from me.
Since I'm with Brandon every time he comes over I feel this is partly directed at me as well. I’m sorry about last night. I heard from Brandon, who heard from Sheridan that you guys were playing. There was some miscommunication along the way. If it was just an issue on how late we came that I apologize for as well. I was under the impression that it was a smash fest(which I thought was strange for a weekday) so time wasn’t a problem. As far as cleaning up after ourselves whether its me or Brandon that’s messy I apologize for that also. I try to make a note to clean up after myself when ever I come over but I’m not perfect and aware when you come out of your room and see a mess you don’t really care which one of us is responsible. You’ve been very hospitable to us both. I’ve enjoyed spending time over there. I hope for the most part the feeling is mutual. However, I know you are upset right now and not fully yourself. But that doesn’t give you the right to full on bash Brandon. We’ve been coming over on Sundays for about a month straight. And if you had a problem with either of us during that time you could have spoke up. Instead you went into your room, let it fester, and now its not just an issue of a couple of In N Out bags being left out. It’s a ****ing epidemic. I can understand why you’re upset. Since you usually have an attitude of indifference towards most situations, its sometimes difficult to tell how you are reacting. No one is asking you to hold anything in for the sake of the community. That’s not fair to you or us. When you hold it in this is what happens. The real issue here isn’t Brandon. You’re frustrated with yourself for not stepping up and speaking out on any of these problems when they were actually relevant; that Brandon and I won’t take responsibility for.

I hope this doesn’t affect our friendship. I really enjoy hanging out with you and find most the **** you say and post hilarious. So hopefully see you sat =)

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I'll be there. might be late though

cuz 22nd is my birthday, so i might hafto do some family **** at night, and i KNOW imma be hungover cuz its my 21st birthday. but im definitely making an appearance at the very least.

DJMirror

Smash Master

P.S.
Yeah so I'm not gonna team with Zac anymore, and I'm assuming just for locals, though I'm not really sure. He didn't really specify hahaha. But neverthelessssss, does someone wanna use me as a back-up partner or anything? Alan? LOL. Jk hahaha don't leave Alvin.
So PewFat is gone for now? ****kkkkk That's a sick *** team tho. =[

onski?

Smash Ace
i have full faith and confidence that should this go down, it will with precision and tact. happy early birthday phil, i have work and thus will not be in attendance.

as they say : "you're on your own"

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
yea rey couldn't reserve a room a because of the short time

so we could either have this in davis for sure

or just do it here hoping we dont get kicked out

Shroomed

Smash Master
even if every room is reserved we can just wait it out like last time

they'll be less people at this too so it'll finish earlier

DJMirror

Smash Master
The only schools that I can think of that's around San Jose are:

Santa Clara State University
Evergreen Valley Community College

EDIT: NVM This is a stupid post, just ignore it.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
P.S.
Yeah... hahahha that was all a bad misinterpretation on my part. PewFat is still gonna be teaming together and we're still going to place 1st at every single tournament that we go to, sweeping the west coast, and thereafter the rest of the world. Ahem...

But yeah, nevertheless, hide ya kids, hide ya wife. PewFat is still in town.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I've always been jealous of PewFat. There needs to be a really good kid in SoCal that I could consistently team with :c

also Phil, how young are you gonna be this year?

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
im going to be 23 =)
and it really doesnt matter to me
i just wanna see everybody

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i remember my 19th birthday i went to a smash tourney, then watched the new harry movie with richard, dajuan, alan, and whoever else was there =D

it was priy good

VANS

Smash Ace
lets go to a club!
or have a bonfire!

davis means that 20+ ppl have to find a way to davis, jaime
so i dont think its worth it =\ esp cuz then phil would have to travel farther

Top Bottom