• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

onski?

Smash Ace
glad to hear Phil's birthday was a success, eff to the yes.

i'm going to LA in the beginning of December, so hows about we look into getting Dark Rain out here in January? or November?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nov seems like mad short notice for a GPF accumulation for darkrain

unless youtube viewers are miracle workers

though, idk how long it took you guys to fund shiz and axe

WassupJB

Smash Lord
mccain just owned the jesus out of you shroomed. don't take that.

daamn dre, how long you been practicing your pole jocking? schlong swinging? meat riidng?

Miharu

Smash Hero
huh

i'm sure a good amount of people respect him for the player that he is (i do for one).

it's just great to poke fun at him because of his overall attitude and the hilarious responses that result from his being goaded into saying the **** he does 24/7

onski?

Smash Ace
in the meanwhile this is my personal list for top GPF attendants for CGC @ SFSU XXII which will be in November.

Dark Rain
Cactuar
Lambchops
Kage
Forward/Taj
i don't care if it's two weeks notice. which one of you slap-happy Giants bandwagon fans know any of these professional shmucks well enough to get me their audience?

13th is wet.

boss

Top Bottom